Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 502 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Lindon. New girls, Ivy beautiful asian girl, breast implants, best looking girl I seen so far, had more fun with others. Massage I give a 8, HJ I give a 7, looks I give a 10.
    I thought Lindon was a legit spot? All girls do HE or depends on the girl?

  2. #5308

    Alexa

    Alexa the busty Latina is back in town for a short visit. Her pictures in her Bedpage are are real and current, so what you see is what you get. Her massage is really nice since she is a licensed massage therapist. Her quoted price is a little high, but that is the price and there is no upselling.

    I like thicc girls, so I will repeat. Her last day here is Monday, but she comes back pretty often. Treat her nice so she keeps coming back.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23058204.html

  3. #5307

    LinDon massage

    Just came back from Lindon. New girls, Ivy beautiful asian girl, breast implants, best looking girl I seen so far, had more fun with others. Massage I give a 8, HJ I give a 7, looks I give a 10.

  4. #5306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Jenni's contact number #

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    To the ones who've been PMing me about Jenni, sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm having issues getting in contact with her. I got a one word response from her and nada. Those who are getting successful contact and sessions with her, how are you getting her to set something up? Myself and many other brothers on here would like to see her as well so any help would be appreciated.
    Jenni *x*-867-5309.

  5. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

    Started this thread when there seemed to be a limited amount of providers that could give a good massage and fulfill the essence of the title of this thread.

    I have communicated with various folks over the course of my time in this world and it appears we have fallen on a time of impasse. .
    The level of massage with HE here on island is really poor compared to the mainland. It's really easy to find a young attractive therapist that gives a solid massage with HE in California for example. So far in Hawaii, the best massage I've gotten has been with Cara in Aiea, reviewed in the Aiea thread. She's pretty young, average to above average looking; slim and pleasant. Her HE skills are very low though. She's definitely inexperienced; but does take directions well. Her upselling is pretty annoying though so I haven't returned.

    If anyone is hiding a gem here on island; that wants to trade for any intel in LA, LMK, happy to share!

  6. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    To the ones who've been PMing me about Jenni, sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm having issues getting in contact with her. I got a one word response from her and nada. Those who are getting successful contact and sessions with her, how are you getting her to set something up? Myself and many other brothers on here would like to see her as well so any help would be appreciated.
    It must be luck of the draw or how she's feeling. I contacted her a couple days ago and she promptly responded, said my time was available and saw her with no issue. Seems like most of you have already seen her before, but to those that haven't; she gives an average massage; I'd say she's mid to late 30's and average looking. Very tiny though.

  7. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the new place on Waimanu St that shares the same parking lot as Osaka? Been there a few times and it's a rub and tug place with younger thai girls that start massage at $70 and try to upsell nuru for 300. Kinda ridiculous to pay that amount, especially because you can poke squid for way less just 50 ft away.

    Not sure what Mr Number is but I'm probably blocked there too since last time I went the wahine wanted 3 hundos and I argued with her. I thought I negotiated nuru for less only to find out she wasn't going to me the full nuru experience halfway thru. Gave me the whole spiel of how other customers pay that amount and its not worth doing it for less. Total turn off so I asked for a refund.

    I'd stay away from this place unless you want to pay the crazy amount. They do have lookers there but they won't do FS / BJ so I don't think their service comes close to what they want to be paid for..
    Yes! That place sucks! Total rip!

  8. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

    Started this thread when there seemed to be a limited amount of providers that could give a good massage and fulfill the essence of the title of this thread.

    I have communicated with various folks over the course of my time in this world and it appears we have fallen on a time of impasse. A good friend, family man, nice guy and regular hobbyist shared with me that he decided to try a new place and his experience turned into an evil attack.

    My friend has been partaking in this hobby for over 25 years and he likes to try new experiences and report back. Recently he saw a provocative ad on one of the websites and decide to explore a massage appointment. Upon arriving the person that opened the door was so lovely that she gave him pause. This lovely co-worker led him to a room and informed him his provider was running late. After waiting a substantial amount of time, the provider he scheduled with arrived. At first glance, this provider looked nothing like the photos in the ad and facial surgery was apparent. My friend is an avid traveler and his philosophy is if there is any hesitation that it might by a TS / Ladyboy, then the decision is to politely bail.

    The provider returns to the room after being late for the scheduled appointment and commences with the massage. The provider had decent massage skills, yet fairly early in the process, started brushing the boys and indicating more was possible. Due to the "life mantra" of trusting instincts about ladyboy or not, the experience was already going to be massage only. The provider was persistent about seeing if any excitement could be generated to discuss a tip. A conversation proceeded and tip was offered. The provider scoffed at the tip and proceeded to finish the massage. The price of the massage was. 7, a tip of. 2 was left.

    The fact that this customer is savvy enough to have felt the negative energy from this provider, he check Mr Number only to find a negative comment. The comment stated the he was cheap and was only willing to give a 100% tip (4). The provider accepted the $. 4 offer after complaining and the customer declined. Why can't we all just get along. Not cool for this provider to try to "blow up" this long-time supporter of this profession. Sad to see Thai Women visiting Hawaii and being so demanding and degrading to a customer that has spend a lot of money trying to support this industry and get a good massage and service from quality providers for a fair wage. This customer has had 1000's of massage experiences and only a few negative comments, all he can justify. In this case, he was not comfortable with the provider and she bullied him, then talked bad about him. Shame on you!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23055526.html

    This behavior is not appreciated and will hopefully not be accepted!

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Is this the new place on Waimanu St that shares the same parking lot as Osaka? Been there a few times and it's a rub and tug place with younger thai girls that start massage at $70 and try to upsell nuru for 300. Kinda ridiculous to pay that amount, especially because you can poke squid for way less just 50 ft away.

    Not sure what Mr Number is but I'm probably blocked there too since last time I went the wahine wanted 3 hundos and I argued with her. I thought I negotiated nuru for less only to find out she wasn't going to me the full nuru experience halfway thru. Gave me the whole spiel of how other customers pay that amount and its not worth doing it for less. Total turn off so I asked for a refund.

    I'd stay away from this place unless you want to pay the crazy amount. They do have lookers there but they won't do FS / BJ so I don't think their service comes close to what they want to be paid for.

    I didn't see the girl in this ad but I think it's the same place: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23057059.html.

    Sorry to hear about your friend but won't be patronizing this place again either.

  9. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    That is a shame. I've seen her a year back. She is really pretty but does upsell a lot and demand a lot for what essentially is a topless massage. She was one of the ones that made it a point that nothing else would be offered whatsoever regardless of how much money was thrown her way. Shame that she's seemingly gotten worse over time.
    Also had a similar experience with her about a year ago so the comment about obvious facial surgery seemed odd to me. Maybe some b&s happened. I don't remember my experience with her being that awful. I haven't repeated because she so far from me and much better value in same area.

  10. #5300

    Jenni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinakokuyo  [View Original Post]
    Same, I just got an "ok" when I reached out to her and no responses to any of my other attempts at further communication. Assistance would also be appreciated here.
    Which Jenni is this? Is this the one with the 808-218-xxx number. If yes, I was texting her for an appt and asked her where she is located. She responded back that she was at 1188 Bishop, then when I tried to make an appt, she never responded back. Not sure what is going on here.

  11. #5299

    Not surprised

    Sadly, this happens everywhere Cloe Stone, not just here in Hawaii but I experienced this on mainland and Asia. Well written Cloe Stone. Hono1.

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

    Started this thread when there seemed to be a limited amount of providers that could give a good massage and fulfill the essence of the title of this thread.

    I have communicated with various folks over the course of my time in this world and it appears we have fallen on a time of impasse. A good friend, family man, nice guy and regular hobbyist shared with me that he decided to try a new place and his experience turned into an evil attack.

    My friend has been partaking in this hobby for over 25 years and he likes to try new experiences and report back. Recently he saw a provocative ad on one of the websites and decide to explore a massage appointment. Upon arriving the person that opened the door was so lovely that she gave him pause. This lovely co-worker led him to a room and informed him his provider was running late. After waiting a substantial amount of time, the provider he scheduled with arrived. At first glance, this provider looked nothing like the photos in the ad and facial surgery was apparent. My friend is an avid traveler and his philosophy is if there is any hesitation that it might by a TS / Ladyboy, then the decision is to politely bail.

    The provider returns to the room after being late for the scheduled appointment and commences with the massage. The provider had decent massage skills, yet fairly early in the process, started brushing the boys and indicating more was possible. Due to the "life mantra" of trusting instincts about ladyboy or not, the experience was already going to be massage only. The provider was persistent about seeing if any excitement could be generated to discuss a tip. A conversation proceeded and tip was offered. The provider scoffed at the tip and proceeded to finish the massage. The price of the massage was. 7, a tip of. 2 was left.

    The fact that this customer is savvy enough to have felt the negative energy from this provider, he check Mr Number only to find a negative comment. The comment stated the he was cheap and was only willing to give a 100% tip (4). The provider accepted the $. 4 offer after complaining and the customer declined. Why can't we all just get along. Not cool for this provider to try to "blow up" this long-time supporter of this profession. Sad to see Thai Women visiting Hawaii and being so demanding and degrading to a customer that has spend a lot of money trying to support this industry and get a good massage and service from quality providers for a fair wage. This customer has had 1000's of massage experiences and only a few negative comments, all he can justify. In this case, he was not comfortable with the provider and she bullied him, then talked bad about him. Shame on you!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23055526.html

    This behavior is not appreciated and will hopefully not be accepted!

    Aloha,

    CS.

  12. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

    Started this thread when there seemed to be a limited amount of providers that could give a good massage and fulfill the essence of the title of this thread.

    I have communicated with various folks over the course of my time in this world and it appears we have fallen on a time of impasse. A good friend, family man, nice guy and regular hobbyist shared with me that he decided to try a new place and his experience turned into an evil attack.

    My friend has been partaking in this hobby for over 25 years and he likes to try new experiences and report back. Recently he saw a provocative ad on one of the websites and decide to explore a massage appointment. Upon arriving the person that opened the door was so lovely that she gave him pause. This lovely co-worker led him to a room and informed him his provider was running late. After waiting a substantial amount of time, the provider he scheduled with arrived. At first glance, this provider looked nothing like the photos in the ad and facial surgery was apparent. My friend is an avid traveler and his philosophy is if there is any hesitation that it might by a TS / Ladyboy, then the decision is to politely bail.

    The provider returns to the room after being late for the scheduled appointment and commences with the massage. The provider had decent massage skills, yet fairly early in the process, started brushing the boys and indicating more was possible. Due to the "life mantra" of trusting instincts about ladyboy or not, the experience was already going to be massage only. The provider was persistent about seeing if any excitement could be generated to discuss a tip. A conversation proceeded and tip was offered. The provider scoffed at the tip and proceeded to finish the massage. The price of the massage was. 7, a tip of. 2 was left..
    That is a shame. I've seen her a year back. She is really pretty but does upsell a lot and demand a lot for what essentially is a topless massage. She was one of the ones that made it a point that nothing else would be offered whatsoever regardless of how much money was thrown her way. Shame that she's seemingly gotten worse over time.

  13. #5297

    State of Things

    Aloha,

    Started this thread when there seemed to be a limited amount of providers that could give a good massage and fulfill the essence of the title of this thread.

    I have communicated with various folks over the course of my time in this world and it appears we have fallen on a time of impasse. A good friend, family man, nice guy and regular hobbyist shared with me that he decided to try a new place and his experience turned into an evil attack.

    My friend has been partaking in this hobby for over 25 years and he likes to try new experiences and report back. Recently he saw a provocative ad on one of the websites and decide to explore a massage appointment. Upon arriving the person that opened the door was so lovely that she gave him pause. This lovely co-worker led him to a room and informed him his provider was running late. After waiting a substantial amount of time, the provider he scheduled with arrived. At first glance, this provider looked nothing like the photos in the ad and facial surgery was apparent. My friend is an avid traveler and his philosophy is if there is any hesitation that it might by a TS / Ladyboy, then the decision is to politely bail.

    The provider returns to the room after being late for the scheduled appointment and commences with the massage. The provider had decent massage skills, yet fairly early in the process, started brushing the boys and indicating more was possible. Due to the "life mantra" of trusting instincts about ladyboy or not, the experience was already going to be massage only. The provider was persistent about seeing if any excitement could be generated to discuss a tip. A conversation proceeded and tip was offered. The provider scoffed at the tip and proceeded to finish the massage. The price of the massage was. 7, a tip of. 2 was left.

    The fact that this customer is savvy enough to have felt the negative energy from this provider, he check Mr Number only to find a negative comment. The comment stated the he was cheap and was only willing to give a 100% tip (4). The provider accepted the $. 4 offer after complaining and the customer declined. Why can't we all just get along. Not cool for this provider to try to "blow up" this long-time supporter of this profession. Sad to see Thai Women visiting Hawaii and being so demanding and degrading to a customer that has spend a lot of money trying to support this industry and get a good massage and service from quality providers for a fair wage. This customer has had 1000's of massage experiences and only a few negative comments, all he can justify. In this case, he was not comfortable with the provider and she bullied him, then talked bad about him. Shame on you!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23055526.html

    This behavior is not appreciated and will hopefully not be accepted!

    Aloha,

    CS.

  14. #5296

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    To the ones who've been PMing me about Jenni, sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm having issues getting in contact with her. I got a one word response from her and nada. Those who are getting successful contact and sessions with her, how are you getting her to set something up? Myself and many other brothers on here would like to see her as well so any help would be appreciated.
    Same, I just got an "ok" when I reached out to her and no responses to any of my other attempts at further communication. Assistance would also be appreciated here.

  15. #5295

    Jenni

    To the ones who've been PMing me about Jenni, sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm having issues getting in contact with her. I got a one word response from her and nada. Those who are getting successful contact and sessions with her, how are you getting her to set something up? Myself and many other brothers on here would like to see her as well so any help would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape