High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31755

    What do I have to do to prove it to you. Want to get a beer

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is not a fucking debate society. You don't have to prove shit to anybody, you post your experience, other guys read it, they decide if they believe you or not and then they can post their experience. When somebody starts some shit you don't respond you use the Report Post button.

    A2

  2. #31754

    Meme

    Finally got to see her today. Donations slightly higher than average. I may repeat in the future, but considering how bad her comms can be probably not.

    Pros.

    -talented on the mic.

    -cute petite body.

    -nice incall location.

    -friendly and did not act hood at all.

    -kitty was tigher than I expected.

    Cons.

    -as others have mentioned odor down below.

    -definitiely looked younger and better in her pics.

    -higher than average donation.

    -her comms can be bad (I finally saw her after being ghosted at least 3 times previously).

    -high on weed or some other goodies during the session. Didn't affect her performance but she seemed a bit out of it.

  3. #31753

    West side Redhead

    Does anyone have any intel on the redhead on the west side? My initial texting with her gave me bad vibes.

  4. #31752

    Any intel on Ginger?

    Any intel on this one? Ginger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/378680200853

    She says she's in Hodges. I'm not familiar with the Jacksonville area. I'm staying downtown, so might be a 25 min drive or so.

  5. #31751

    Horrible Attitude and Candy Daze and Terrible Skills so Avoid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #31750
    If she is in a hotel on Youngerman, I would strongly recommend avoiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by FleezusChrist  [View Original Post]
    Did you end seeing her? I'm still hunting for someone reliable on the northside. Might pull the trigger but would love to hear any experience first.

  7. #31749

    Luscious Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Did you end seeing her? I'm still hunting for someone reliable on the northside. Might pull the trigger but would love to hear any experience first.

  8. #31748
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #31747
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's time for Mandy XXX lunchtime advertising again.
    She's hanging out with Allie in Biloxi again.

  10. #31746

    Storm, Fancy

    I sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Can you get some details? I have thought about these too but wasn't sure. Is it covered BJ? Are they into it or are they no passion? Greek?

    What was the overall damage?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #31745
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    For those that like a 'seasoned' professional, I got a couple of reports.

    I saw Fancy a bit ago. She was fine. Looked just like her pic. Nice-enough apartment. Did NOT pay Tryst rate.

    I also saw Storm on the westside. Although her other reports on here gave me some pause, I didn't have any trouble and thought she was fine as well.

    If you want some low-hassle, straightforward relief, these two get the job done.

    Please share if you have any other reports of mature women in town.
    What kind of place is Storm working out of? Is it safe? Does she swallow?

  12. #31744
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather see Mandy XXX than her again. At least Mandy will smile.
    I guess it's time for Mandy XXX lunchtime advertising again.

  13. #31743

    Agreed

    I'd rather see Mandy XXX than her again. At least Mandy will smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I told this selfie that I checked all the posts and she was only talking about that horrible bad attitude black spinner that is so strung out on candy, so she posts a negative to try prove realness.

    Nope, and bottom line is that this provider needs to be avoided totally:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/038206923428

    The provider lacks honest and has a horrible attitude and horrible skills!

    Now enough wasting of bandwidth on this sub-standard provider, if the selfie writer wants to argue then pm me and lets talk like real mongers, but enough bs and fakeness, pm me if one wants to talk but lets not waste real mongers' time!

    Ok, so mongers, avoid this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/038206923428.

  14. #31742
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    For those that like a 'seasoned' professional, I got a couple of reports.

    I saw Fancy a bit ago. She was fine. Looked just like her pic. Nice-enough apartment. Did NOT pay Tryst rate.

    I also saw Storm on the westside. Although her other reports on here gave me some pause, I didn't have any trouble and thought she was fine as well.

    If you want some low-hassle, straightforward relief, these two get the job done.

    Please share if you have any other reports of mature women in town.
    Can you get some details? I have thought about these too but wasn't sure. Is it covered BJ? Are they into it or are they no passion? Greek?

    What was the overall damage?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #31741

    At Least The Selfie Read My Review

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape