Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31727

    Don't waist your time on this one

    I've always wanted to message her and just say. It's waste. Jesus.

    Anyways. Don't recommend. Her pictures are great if you are looking for a little ebony spinner. But she has fallen way way off and it's a little sad. She's tiny but her entire body is. Deflated. Stretched out. If you do it, don't take off the bra or just pull the shirt down to cover her stomach. Keeps the fantasy going a bit. Not great skills. And down south had an odor. Didn't even really start. Had to use the bathroom and then I got a "phone call" and said it was an emergency. Still gave her $60. She was pissed but I couldn't deal with it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/151905136

  2. #31726

    Definitely not a selfie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    The next time this happens report the post, don't respond to it.

    A2

  3. #31725

    Westside nikki

    She hit me up on fb sayin unc had her away for a gud while but now she's back. I'm going to hit her up tomorrow morning and see what's changed and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/098527252070

  4. #31724

    Westside nikki

    She hit me up on fb sayin unc had her away for a gud while but now she's back. I'm going to hit her up tomorrow morning and see what's changed and report back.

  5. #31723

    Jaylen / Older the berry

    I visited #1 a bit ago. Looks like pics, nice apartment, good service, etc. No complaints.

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    My usual MILF friend in Jax had to retire and move away due to medical issues:

    With all the activity on the news I am trying to find a new regular I can see, but am a bit anxious.

    Would anyone please be kind enough to share feedback or experiences on the following providers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/725276518277

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952452049330

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/690066964148

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/392684275591

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/404574277639

  6. #31722

    Former SW

    I've seen Ania several times over the past year and have had a good time each time but once. We have a reasonable donation agreement and I leave happy. Doesn't matter to me that she's a former SW that could be had for much less in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    The 5th one is Ania. I saw her about a year ago and had a nice time, but others have not had the same experience. YMMV.

  7. #31721

    Why do the Asians of all ytpes not flood JTB Motels and work massage places only?

    I want to know. And is anybody really getting a great time at the Asian massage clubs offer on the websites? Orlo from Orlando, is the master of the two Asians that were great that came her. That's it.

    Check him out always on the Orlando USA Guide. He knows the best and UTR!

  8. #31720

    Avoid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #31719
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #31718

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What is her medical problem??
    Guys I spoke to Monique and she confirmed she is not sick or retiring. This was posted about another provider but the link was of her by mistake. She is planning a trip and will said she needs sone funds for her trip.

    Ldw.

  11. #31717

    Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Loved it!

    Martina. Covered. Does a lot, lovingly. https://callescort.org/904-884-1076h...g/904-884-1076.
    She's quoting 300/ Hhr 500/ hr. Covered. Idc how hot she is, she better detail my truck and jr uncovered for those coins.

  12. #31716

    Here she is. Today in Jax. One of the finests Latina's

    Loved it!

    Martina. Covered. Does a lot, lovingly. https://callescort.org/904-884-1076h...g/904-884-1076.

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    She is a light skinned Cuban that looks a lot like porn star Kat Dior shape wise and an even better smile. Covered but super hot and cooperative. No rush, tasty. She has worked at two clubs. She drives to you. Hit me up for her number. She only does this side thing a little bit. I now have lots of good ones now, but she is one of the few that will help a few good men. Guys that know me, one if the finest.

  13. #31715

    Would love it to be true also but it's a classic fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ThillSeeker904  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ytime/58416771

    Really would like this to be true and don't see much for St Augustine review wise.
    Yeah, the ad language gives it away. Just for fun text the number in the ad from your burner phone, get the address and donations and string them along, do not leave your home. At some point sooner rather than later they'll ask you for a deposit. As soon as they do, tell them you NEVER send money, cash in person only, and wish them a good day in Angola or wherever the hell they really are.

  14. #31714

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She was with me, very much so. Many times as years go by and mileage racks up they realize a little luv brings a monger back.
    Thanks for the tip sir! I may have to rekindle things with Nicole.

  15. #31713

    About these Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. Don't recommend at all. Not the girl in the pics at all. Girl you will see is thicker and bit of pudge. Was already there so went ahead with dream. No type of top to get you ready she only HJ to get you standing. Tried doggy but was dry as a bone, had to grab some lube from the nightstand next me. Dream was 160 Mario coins for a Hh. I finished and got out of there. Kicker was the entire the shower was on. I didn't think anything of it because she looked like she just got out of it when I arrived. As I was leaving another taller Latina poles out bathroom combing her hair. She looked better but I don't like the whole not knowing someone else's was there. She also frisked me for a gun when I walked in at first. Won't repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2951146
    This seems to be par for the course for these Latinas. They are starting to play similar games like the so-called local talent. Everytime I ask for a verification pic, they end up sending a fake one. Then, when you show up, you discover it is clearly a bait and switch. I think before I see one, I'm going to wait until you guys vet them first before pulling the trigger. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time, money, and gas. I saw one at a notel off University who was pudgy and it was clear she was not the one in ad pics, as she did not have the tat in the pics. I was a little; no big time pissed! Anyway, I'll let you guys scope the scene first before I make a move!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape