Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 30812
-
09-03-23 10:19 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for a regular thing
After experiences with BKS and a couple of traveling providers, I'm looking for a regular thing now. Who do you recommend that is white, under 40, punctual, and based in Raleigh or is in Raleigh very often? I was thinking of.
Jessica (of the Summer and Jessica conversations).
Kayleigh Ryder.
Mikaela Grace.
Kelly Edwards.
Jenna Sunshine.
Jamie https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn.
-
09-02-23 22:29 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 115How many.
How many accounts do you have? I hear you knocking but you can't come in. .
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 19:11 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 337Agree
I agree. Almost sounds like he was strong armed into post.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 17:50 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 38BKS performed a cleanup
Old inactive accounts were purged from the system.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
They sent email to that action. Second time this has happened in recent memory.
-
09-02-23 16:49 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 96Bks
Anything going on with BKS? My account seem to have been deleted and when I tried to email the admin, the email was bounced. Anyone experiencing anything similar?
-
09-02-23 10:46 #23547Asshole

Posts: 49After reviewing all of their posts, they seem like they are a handler trying to promote this person. I am also taking her off my radar. Seems too inconsistent.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 09:38 #23546Senior Member

Posts: 1710Avoid
This chick was close by so I saw her. Do not go. The concept of a BJ was insulting to her. On her phone while I tried to fuck her. Very reluctant to have her tits touched, let alone sucked. Contributed zero. Phone phone phone. Tiny ass rubber. Couldn't feel a thing. Left. Avoid.
Luckily I had a regular text me as I left and went to pound town with heron the cheap.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/152081709
-
09-02-23 09:30 #23545Senior Member

Posts: 17108 years. Really? You've been fooled a lot.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 08:09 #23544Senior Member

Posts: 49Cassie
Has anyone else actually seen this girl? She is posted everywhere now, even on Seeking, so I figure somebody else has seen her if she is legit. I initially wrote this one off as a scam because there are so many ads and different numbers out there.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
Her and I have been texting back and forth for 3 weeks and I have even spoken to her on the phone to confirm an appointment. Every time I think I have something set up with her I get crickets when the scheduled time comes around. I guess she is too busy to set up scheduled clients?
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3152099
-
09-02-23 07:53 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 182Gfe
DFK, BBBJ, DATY are a bare minimum in my book to be considered GFE. It has become very difficult to find someone who will indulge in these at a reasonable price point.
Originally Posted by Verdadoor
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 02:06 #23542Senior Member

Posts: 38Sorry for the confusion regarding the "American" comment. I had just talked about the language barrier of my provider from Ukraine. But you won't be uncomfortable with Cassie b / c she speaks our language. Also, the Spanish-only speaking providers can be a little uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
As far as not being genuine, that's the exact opposite of my intent. I was disingenuous in he first time.
Anyway, I'm not even seeing Cassie and she doesn't need my endorsement. I'm just trying to set the record straight, that's all.
-
09-02-23 01:46 #23541Senior Member

Posts: 38It's not coerced and I don't know what's weird. I thought I was pretty clear. I felt that, in retrospect, the first review was inaccurate and possibly unfair to the provider.
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 23:38 #23540Senior Member

Posts: 73Guess who is getting a special next time!! LOL.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 23:28 #23539Senior Member

Posts: 89I didn't even see the first report and this one seemed weird / coerced. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 23:01 #23538Regular Member

Posts: 4Angi
Does anyone have any info on Angi as far as rates go? Looking to visit this weekend. Any help or info is appreciated!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...704/9192435554










Reply With Quote




