Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19468

    It's my birthday

    Like the title says and I'm looking for a busty woman for some time. If you all have any recommendations, I'd be down to hear them! I'll have a hotel room later tonight if that helps any.

    Thanks gents!

  2. #19467

    Breezi new service?

    Never posted before and fairly new here. I was browsing and saw Breezi now offers a limited greek experience. Has anyone had any experience with that at all? Just super curious. Thank why'all!

  3. #19466
    How was the breakfast? Did you try her new offering?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The perfect breakfast.

    I made an appointment for 7 am with Breezii today. AM appointments don't always work out, they need to sleep sometime.

    She was on time, just jumped out of the shower and made my day a lot better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/940805858168

  4. #19465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Breezii

    The perfect breakfast.

    I made an appointment for 7 am with Breezii today. AM appointments don't always work out, they need to sleep sometime.

    She was on time, just jumped out of the shower and made my day a lot better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/940805858168

  5. #19464
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    The one in otsego.
    Sad to see her going off the rails. I've had several very nice dreams with her but nothing in the last three months.

    When the hygiene goes it's never a good thing.

  6. #19463

    Lauren and the Den

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya  [View Original Post]
    First off I want to apologize to Lauren and Hunter for mistakenly thinking they possibly have security. My imagination ran and come to find out it was just another monger since I arrived early. I certainly wasn't sure but come to find out it was just my mistake, plain and simple. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to see the gals at the Den, they've treated me well and no sign of security in the past. Hope that place is available or a similar place like it, was a great setup and would always recommend.
    The Den is closed and gone forever. Lauren is still seeing old clients. I saw her this week and had another amazing dream. Find her and text her a message. She will respond. If you are an established client, she will see you and she will get you the details. Same sweet woman with amazing skills. PM for details if you wish. Happy Hunting!

  7. #19462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Browsing Tryst and notice Lilly had two ads. Obviously her but there were significant differences like rates and phone numbers. I am interested in seeing her but curious what going on. Does anyone have any intel?
    Asked Lilly about the 2 accounts on Tryst.

    One is an old one Pre covid that she currently can't get into.

    I'm guessing the digits with the higher prices are currently being used.

  8. #19461

    Lauren / Den my mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I been with Lauren for several years, even before she took a room at the den. She has never had an issue with security, bf, or any other male contact during our times together. Rumor is the den may close for whatever reason, so security could have been obtained. There several rooms that various providers work from there so it maybe it's security, or most plausible just another Monger leaving the den. I'll continue to see Lauren regardless of the bedroom she's at; If the den closes Lauren will pick a luxurious spot to tryst, she always did before the den. Bottum out.
    First off I want to apologize to Lauren and Hunter for mistakingly thinking they possibly have security. My imagination ran and come to find out it was just another monger since I arrived early. I certainly wasn't sure but come to find out it was just my mistake, plain and simple. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to see the gals at the Den, they've treated me well and no sign of security in the past. Hope that place is available or a similar place like it, was a great setup and would always recommend.

  9. #19460

    Joy

    Hi, I have not and wonder same thing be watching this as I like her a lot.

  10. #19459

    Wayland Joy

    Anyone hear from Joy lately? I understand she was in a serious accident late last year. Missing her!

    Any UTRs between GR and Kzoo? Heading there today and would enjoy some entertainment.

    SS.

  11. #19458
    Mick616
    Guest

    Tempted by the photos. Saved by the board

    Quote Originally Posted by FlenBob  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a thousand years, pictures stay the same as well as her reputation. She is just a simple scam and you will not get what you pay for. Stay away and seek a legit provider.
    Thank you! Newbie here and membership has its privileges. Thank you!

  12. #19457

    Lilly Vrega

    Browsing Tryst and notice Lilly had two ads. Obviously her but there were significant differences like rates and phone numbers. I am interested in seeing her but curious what going on. Does anyone have any intel?

  13. #19456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Wich Abby are you referring to?. GR or South of GR?
    The one in otsego.

  14. #19455
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    I arranged a hhr meet with Abby recently and was very disappointed. Contacted her via text to arrange a time. As time approached for me to head her way, silence. I finally texted her that I would be unable to keep our appointment unless she confirmed due to my drive time and cost of gas as I was coming from the lakeshore. She then responded. Upon getting near her location, I texted her as instructed to get her address. Received a phone call several minutes later stating that she is running late and to just wait in her driveway. NOT! I waited until the time she said she would be home and arrived almost simultaneously. There a guy driving her. She got out and another girl came from behind the house, got in the car and drove away. She looked completely disheveled and out of it. I know I should have left by now but after the drive and all I needed a release. Led me to an upstairs apartment that was in complete disarray and cluttered in laundry. Not dirty or smelly, just messy. Got to her bedroom and after removing more laundry from the bed, we began. Nice medium tits and decent BBBJ but did notice a slight bo odor. BJ didn't last long and got on top. Told her her roll over so I could sample her from behind. The Greek she advertises was completely off the table. Very disappointing. Would not repeat. To much bs for the lack of pay off.

    CJ.
    Wich Abby are you referring to?. GR or South of GR?

  15. #19454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Abby

    I arranged a hhr meet with Abby recently and was very disappointed. Contacted her via text to arrange a time. As time approached for me to head her way, silence. I finally texted her that I would be unable to keep our appointment unless she confirmed due to my drive time and cost of gas as I was coming from the lakeshore. She then responded. Upon getting near her location, I texted her as instructed to get her address. Received a phone call several minutes later stating that she is running late and to just wait in her driveway. NOT! I waited until the time she said she would be home and arrived almost simultaneously. There a guy driving her. She got out and another girl came from behind the house, got in the car and drove away. She looked completely disheveled and out of it. I know I should have left by now but after the drive and all I needed a release. Led me to an upstairs apartment that was in complete disarray and cluttered in laundry. Not dirty or smelly, just messy. Got to her bedroom and after removing more laundry from the bed, we began. Nice medium tits and decent BBBJ but did notice a slight bo odor. BJ didn't last long and got on top. Told her her roll over so I could sample her from behind. The Greek she advertises was completely off the table. Very disappointing. Would not repeat. To much bs for the lack of pay off.

    CJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape