Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 26668
-
09-02-23 11:34 #19468Senior Member

Posts: 36It's my birthday
Like the title says and I'm looking for a busty woman for some time. If you all have any recommendations, I'd be down to hear them! I'll have a hotel room later tonight if that helps any.
Thanks gents!
-
09-01-23 22:50 #19467Regular Member

Posts: 4Breezi new service?
Never posted before and fairly new here. I was browsing and saw Breezi now offers a limited greek experience. Has anyone had any experience with that at all? Just super curious. Thank why'all!
-
09-01-23 21:56 #19466Regular Member

Posts: 4How was the breakfast? Did you try her new offering?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:39 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 4439Breezii
The perfect breakfast.
I made an appointment for 7 am with Breezii today. AM appointments don't always work out, they need to sleep sometime.
She was on time, just jumped out of the shower and made my day a lot better.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/940805858168
-
09-01-23 14:21 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 515Sad to see her going off the rails. I've had several very nice dreams with her but nothing in the last three months.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
When the hygiene goes it's never a good thing.
-
09-01-23 10:51 #19463Senior Member

Posts: 405Lauren and the Den
The Den is closed and gone forever. Lauren is still seeing old clients. I saw her this week and had another amazing dream. Find her and text her a message. She will respond. If you are an established client, she will see you and she will get you the details. Same sweet woman with amazing skills. PM for details if you wish. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 18:08 #19462Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lilly
Asked Lilly about the 2 accounts on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
One is an old one Pre covid that she currently can't get into.
I'm guessing the digits with the higher prices are currently being used.
-
08-31-23 16:54 #19461Senior Member

Posts: 96Lauren / Den my mistake
First off I want to apologize to Lauren and Hunter for mistakingly thinking they possibly have security. My imagination ran and come to find out it was just another monger since I arrived early. I certainly wasn't sure but come to find out it was just my mistake, plain and simple. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to see the gals at the Den, they've treated me well and no sign of security in the past. Hope that place is available or a similar place like it, was a great setup and would always recommend.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 11:01 #19460Regular Member

Posts: 10Joy
Hi, I have not and wonder same thing be watching this as I like her a lot.
-
08-31-23 07:19 #19459Senior Member

Posts: 582Wayland Joy
Anyone hear from Joy lately? I understand she was in a serious accident late last year. Missing her!
Any UTRs between GR and Kzoo? Heading there today and would enjoy some entertainment.
SS.
-
08-30-23 22:22 #19458Mick616Guest
Tempted by the photos. Saved by the board
Thank you! Newbie here and membership has its privileges. Thank you!
Originally Posted by FlenBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:02 #19457Senior Member

Posts: 1263Lilly Vrega
Browsing Tryst and notice Lilly had two ads. Obviously her but there were significant differences like rates and phone numbers. I am interested in seeing her but curious what going on. Does anyone have any intel?
-
08-30-23 18:37 #19456Senior Member

Posts: 162The one in otsego.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:48 #19455Senior Member

Posts: 515Wich Abby are you referring to?. GR or South of GR?
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:16 #19454Senior Member

Posts: 162Abby
I arranged a hhr meet with Abby recently and was very disappointed. Contacted her via text to arrange a time. As time approached for me to head her way, silence. I finally texted her that I would be unable to keep our appointment unless she confirmed due to my drive time and cost of gas as I was coming from the lakeshore. She then responded. Upon getting near her location, I texted her as instructed to get her address. Received a phone call several minutes later stating that she is running late and to just wait in her driveway. NOT! I waited until the time she said she would be home and arrived almost simultaneously. There a guy driving her. She got out and another girl came from behind the house, got in the car and drove away. She looked completely disheveled and out of it. I know I should have left by now but after the drive and all I needed a release. Led me to an upstairs apartment that was in complete disarray and cluttered in laundry. Not dirty or smelly, just messy. Got to her bedroom and after removing more laundry from the bed, we began. Nice medium tits and decent BBBJ but did notice a slight bo odor. BJ didn't last long and got on top. Told her her roll over so I could sample her from behind. The Greek she advertises was completely off the table. Very disappointing. Would not repeat. To much bs for the lack of pay off.
CJ.











Reply With Quote





