Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4411
-
09-05-23 17:12 #571Senior Member

Posts: 63VIP / Magic
Went out today looking for two things. A table shower and DATY. Anything else is gravy.
First stop was VIP; I'd never tried it. Door was wide open which actually was a little off-putting. Cici came to greet me. Took me back to a room that had a dozen mirrors.
On the plus side, she was STACKED and wearing nothing more than a one-piece mini-dress. You know what is on the menu here if you didn't already do some research. On the negative, she's really not attractive at all, is wearing a TON of makeup and looked like she'd just woken up (it was 10:45 am). On top of that was a shade on the older side. Closer to 50 than 40. I'm not looking for super young, but that's pushing it. Finally her English was passable but not good, and I want no mistaking when I say "sit on my face". I figured with all of this I could do better, so I made up an excuse to leave and moved on.
Stopped at Magic Spa. I'd also never been there. Drew "Kimi". Much more what I was hoping. Probably 40, good body with nice tits and nice legs. Good English. Makes sense since she said she's from HK.
Gave her the 60 for the house and made sure she knew I had more. Table shower wasn't bad and very minor teasing. But also wasn't a body slide. Really just a nice warm up is all. The room is clean, small and with a well placed mirror. She starts the rub down and it's average. My hands rub her thighs to be clear I'm interested. On the flip she asks me what I want and I tell her exactly what I want. "No!" she chuckles. She tries to talk me into a couple of other things but I hold firm. I'm not spending money on what I didn't really want. She asks if I'm disappointed and I say "yes". I stop showing any interest and let her finish the brief rub down and I left. In the end she says it's her time of the month and "maybe next time". Not likely.
Kind of a bust but at least I let big head lead and I have most of my $ to try elsewhere when I have time again.
-
09-04-23 17:59 #570Senior Member

Posts: 47Revive is good
Saw this post and swung by and to my luck saw a young provider. Haven't seen any young providers at other locations so this is going to be my go to until the quality degrades.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 21:10 #569Senior Member

Posts: 76Ocean Spa, Broadway
Been meaning to check this one out. Was greeted by a lady in 40's. Not fat but a bit of belly. I think she was the only one there.
I prefer soft massage and the massage itself was nothing special. Not bad. Just not impressive for me to come back.
On the flip, she started by slowly massaging my legs and my torso. Then she gestured if I wanted a HE and I said yes. Her English is ok enough. She didn't ask me how much.
She let me roam. She didn't offer to take off her clothes and I didn't bother asking. She let me roam inside her bra. Felt nice and soft.
I gave her a tip of. 6 on top of. 6 house fee for 1 hour. I didn't have a bad experience but nothing impressive so I probably won't come back.
At least I can cross this one off my list.
-
09-02-23 01:54 #568Senior Member

Posts: 24860 for the hr, tipped 60, but again, she didn't even look or count it.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 23:21 #567Senior Member

Posts: 87We all have our kinks brotha LOL but for North Seattle, pretty much any parlor offers HE. I've been making my rounds and don't remember them by name. None have impressed me enough to come back but it was good enough to get the job done. I'm going to start branching out and trying independent providers. I feel like the FS / HE parlors are no longer worth it.
Originally Posted by Anhtai
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:28 #566Senior Member

Posts: 163What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:49 #565Senior Member

Posts: 248Gauge on Broadway
Saw Eva, started out with a good complete massage. Ended with her pulling her skirt and shirt up to lay on top of me to grind until I was up. Gave a few kisses, hopped off, stroked til completion with her tits out and ass exposed. After cleaning me up, a few more kisses.
Got the full time, she's mid 30's? Great body, B tits, good nips, decent face. She speaks pretty good english, and didn't even check the tip. Got my full hour. Got her number and will repeat!
-
09-01-23 01:35 #564Senior Member

Posts: 36Yellow means porn in Chinese
https://www.usahuarenjie.com/city/Se...-id-92649.html
One of the translations says (yellow, do not disturb) so extras will be a no on this one. However, some providers break this rule and eventually, they don't last long unless all parties involved are skillfully discreet.
-
08-31-23 17:58 #563Regular Member

Posts: 2Weirdly I am only into skinny flat-chest 50-60 mature Asians only.
Originally Posted by YungCheese
[View Original Post]
Not into FS but more DATY and BBBJ. Any recommendations around North Seattle?
-
08-26-23 19:55 #562Regular Member

Posts: 42Granny, totally legit down to logo wear.
Originally Posted by NamelessDrone
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 20:50 #561Regular Member

Posts: 42This is brilliant, thank you. Worth a very discreet and careful try for sure.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
My technique on this is generally to play it completely straight. Pay for the massage plus maybe $20, get under the covers on the bed. Then I leave a pretty significant stack of 20's (or a hundy) in plain sight on my clothes as an invitation. That invitation either gets ignored, or the lady asks "Is that for me?" to which the response is "It could be..."
-
08-25-23 20:47 #560Regular Member

Posts: 42My experience today was nice, but not that young, shy chick experience. MILF-type, slender with nice curves wearing a little black lacy dress. I handed her $$ and she immediately offered up boom-boom, BJ, and handy. I selected the BJ. Massage was from the bars, pretty damn hard, then some additional work with no teasing at all. Got right to a CBJ on the flip with no sensuality at all. Nice place, nice lady. Not sure I'd go back.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 18:02 #559Senior Member

Posts: 270I cannot say for sure, but there are signs that it is not legit. I have not seen any ads for the place at all. Considering the neighborhood they might be trying to maintain a low profile. But using one trick of mine I found a site that raises the flags that tell me more than a simple message may be offered. I Google searched the phone number. It is is listed in any ads that search will find a place. That place did not show up but one did in Chinese. I clicked on it and used Google translate. They are claiming an income of $7,500 a month. I do not think that the average straight massage worker is making $90,000 a year:
Originally Posted by NamelessDrone
[View Original Post]
https://www.usahuarenjie.com/city/Se...-id-92649.html
-
08-25-23 12:24 #558Regular Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the intel; I figured when I saw their ads on Craigslist that something might be available. Now I kinda wonder if this other legit place that advertised at the same time might have some possibilities: http://soulmassageeverett.com/.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
I fucking love a younger chick that's new to giving handys. Just found one recently; took 2 visits but she gave in. Happy to share via PM to folks that appear to be experienced.
-
08-23-23 19:42 #557Senior Member

Posts: 270Revive Therapeutic.
Okay, as I said in an earlier post I tried earlier to go to Revive on Madison. I was met inside by a cute young thing and told to come back in an hour. I was too busy that day to come back, but today I was free. As I walked towards the door I noticed a younger man (heck I must be old) walking towards his car with the ubiquitous bottle of water. So I was pretty sure that there would be a girl available. After I got in a different cute young thing than from the first day met me. I paid for an hour and she took me to a room. She asked if I knew that was just for the hour and I said "Yes, not my first time".
So I get undressed cover butt with towel and wait. I was a bit disappointed when the girl that came in was yet another girl. But dang if she was not a little hottie too. I have seen three girls from this place all attractive. All definitely under 35. My first time I take it slow and let the girl make the first move. Especially if there is any possibility of a doubt. She started a really crappy massage that only worked down one side of my body before she asked if I wanted something more and gave the universal HJ sign. I agree and said. 6 for a tip. No problem. HE was fun and a bit amateurish but what else does one expect from a girl that looks like she may have just started in the business. But it was a lot of fun and she had very nice breasts and that were easily accessible.
The only downer was that I was seriously shorted on time. And I asked and if she would do more next time, but I did not want to ruin the mood by haggling on a possible return. So I have no idea on how much.
Definitely worth another shot. This may be just a temporary unicorn. They just opened so they may have wanted to start with fresh new talent. Enjoy while it lasts.










Reply With Quote





