Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 10240
-
09-04-23 01:08 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 235That was 3 years ago I did post a review on her like 1 or 2 years ago. She has changed a lot compared to what she looked like 3+ years ago she's definitely a BBW now compared to back then when she looked good with no gut.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
As I mentioned above she looks different than her pics from 3+ years ago I've done research on her and those pics are actually like 5 years old maybe older she has been in the game for a long time. If you like BBWs you could go for it but I only recommend her for her SS. And don't expect her to do much in different positions she even charges extra for cowgirl. Its just straight doggy with her and honestly her CBJ isn't great. Also if you see her multiple times she'll probably end up offering discounts even BBFS I almost went for it thinking with the wrong head. Butttt she'll ask for money before hand obviously that is a NO NO and I saw someone a couple years ago mentioned she's got STDs. Obviously I haven't seen her since last year and things could've changed with her but honestly I still wouldn't go see her unless she's like 15 minutes away and I need a quick release with a BBW specifically, I live in CNJ so its not worth the trip for me. If you're looking for a PAWG / BBW that is worth it I'd recommend the redhead that posts in MT Laurel / Cherry Hill although I think she's in AC right now.
Originally Posted by CreamCheese
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 23:31 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 239Thank you. I need go see her too
.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 22:19 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 602Do you got a link by any chance??
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 15:08 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 123Good
I've seen Alana a couple of time. Everytime, she went above and beyond. Never missing a beat. A true nympho who's priority is to give you what you want and willing to put in the work to improve her skills. I haven't tried anal with her but I'm sure she'll get it done.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 11:20 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 239Alana
Alana looks good to me have you chance to see her? She quoted some Greek for 1. 2 prob 15 min wonder if she is good service. I know her sister Tiffany Rose is good but haven't tried Greek on her too which is 1. 5 minimum donation
.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 11:15 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 239Eva
She is good. Likes sex and pro at what she does. Saw her 3 years ago she gets vocal during sex and feels like having real orgasms but she was on thicker side and short not sure if BBW yet. She takes Greek too. 1. 5 HH
.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:31 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 82A few comments.
I never pay twice the full fare for a double. Two girls are better than one, but not twice as good as one. I had a standard rate that I paid with Kandie for doubles (always just double BBBJ. I usually opt against FS). The first time I saw Kat with Kandie and she counted the money (after the date), she looked really mad, like I was shorting her. Kandie reassured her that what I paid was correct, and then she was sweet and bubbly again, giving me a hug and telling me that she hoped to see me again soon. And, never had an issue with the rate on subsequent dates.
So, the moral here is that rates, especially doubles, are negotiable. If they throw out a high number, counter back with what you expect to pay. You're likely to end up with an agreement close to that number. And, importantly, I did see a switch flip quickly with Kat once. So, she might be a little more hot-and-cold or hit-and-miss than ideal. But she is very capable of a good date (at least was a few months ago).
And for context - I'm not tall, not athletic, and am old enough to be her dad.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:54 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 641Could be anything. Her period. Your approach. Perhaps you were like her 10th of the day and she was just tired.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:51 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 641Go see her and report back to earn some board cred. Then people will help you out.
Originally Posted by CreamCheese
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:50 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 123True
Based off your post, I honestly don't know. Maybe it's how she is on her period. Can't say she had bad intentions because she was bright and bubbly when she seen me. Someone else might have a better experience. Can only report my experience.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 17:10 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 655I saw her a few weeks ago, and had a great time. Zero hesitation from her about anything, and I definitely pushed her limits. But I did get a vibe from her that things might be hot or cold, and gave her a few compliment to which she smiled and warmed up to me. Or maybe it was just whatever drugs she's on, or the big blue full moon. Man you just never know with these girls. I'll definitely try her again, but won't be surprised if I get a different response, they are living a crazier life than most guys realize.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 13:12 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 123I see your point
Everything you say is very true and I agree with it all. For better context, I have a tall athletic build and always smell good in all situations. Believe it or not, I've came some real diamonds in those areas. First time I met one girl was Skye on one early morning on broadway. Gave me some crazy sloppy head in the car. She like a unicorn on STG that comes out every few months or weeks for days at a time.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
I don't just choose anyone either. It was only because of her close relation to Alana that I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt instead of waiting on someone to report on her.
-
09-01-23 12:45 #7633Regular Member

Posts: 1Eva Love
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/282923214160
Anybody have the scoop on Eva? Been eyeing her ad for a while but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.
-
09-01-23 10:22 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 123Double special
I only seen her because I was thinking about doing a double with her and Alana. No way now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the double special that most these girls advertise are starting to look like a scam. Full price for both girls just for the possible for one to do nothing. In my mind, they always have some part of me, doing something, at all times. If they can't do that then what's the point? I'll just see you at separate times then if no one into it.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 10:21 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 641Usually when you have conflicting reports (not questioning the legitimacy) with one side saying great service and the other poor, you take them with a grain of salt. Perhaps the lady didn't like what she saw which resulted in poor service.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
And I also always get a kick out of reports on here that ladies found in drug ridden areas or on STG in general have signs of use and that people will never see them again. What do you expect will be behind the door of people picked up off the street or on STG. And at the very least if they were super hot and clean you wouldn't be getting them for the cheap that many report.











Reply With Quote





