High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Pepsi

    Is back in town, starting today, according to a text from the booker last night. I made an appointment to see her this Wed.

  2. #4037
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike61  [View Original Post]
    Coming in to Vegas today. Who does everyone recommend? I was there about a month ago and had a session with Jessie at LTLV that wasn't the best (we just didn't click and some scheduling issues put her in a sour mood or something).

    Thanks!
    Are you sure it was Jessie? I lost counts of the times I have seen Jessie and is always a good time she is my ATF.

    That picture of her always make me diamonds. Lev and Abby from LTLV and Kona from VAC are good too. Jessie still my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA5584A6-291C-4840-A0C6-A1541818004A.jpg‎  

  3. #4036
    Coming in to Vegas today. Who does everyone recommend? I was there about a month ago and had a session with Jessie at LTLV that wasn't the best (we just didn't click and some scheduling issues put her in a sour mood or something).

    Thanks!

  4. #4035

    VAC Audrey

    I was with Audrey this week after I flew in to Vegas.

    She looks nothing like the pictures on VAC. I was hoping she was taller but she is not. She has a deep voice; which some may find either sexy or strange. She doesn't speak any English which was a turn off for me since I like to at least have small talk.

    Her body is very tight, and her face is cute (7/10).

    She is very enthusiastic with her BBBJ and definitely has skills in that area. I tend to like things slow and she is faster than I prefer.

    She claims her tits are natural but I don't think so; but they are really big for her size and beautiful nips. Her body is definitely very nice; probably perfect for some people.

    As much as she was great, I will be trying someone else before I leave LV. My ATF so far has been Pepsi; but I have not been able to get a return text when I message the number.

    Enjoy gents.

  5. #4034

    Text, don't call

    In my experience VAC rarely answers calls, but responds promptly to texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    Basin on the recommendations of this board from when I asked the agency vs spa question, I'm going the agency route.

    I'm calling VAC tomorrow around lunch. Do I just call, jump through whatever screening loops they have and then show up at the incall? What else do I need to know? Who are the standouts from VAC this week? I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ and ideally, BBFS.

    Thanks I'm advance. I'm well versed on how the spas and escorts to my room work, I've just never tried this particular flavor of mongering.

  6. #4033

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    https://www.vegasasian.club/ it seems they all offer BBFS.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lili

    It looks like Lili is the only girl that don't do BBFS.

    By the way I had my Somi fix this morning. It never gets old.
    I don't recommend Lili, is not a regular k-agency service you'll shower by yourself and not dfk. If you want cim is 1 extra. She has the stripper looks fake everything but that's it.

    Did you see Somi? Is Jessi or is a new Somi?

  7. #4032

    K-agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    Basin on the recommendations of this board from when I asked the agency vs spa question, I'm going the agency route.

    I'm calling VAC tomorrow around lunch. Do I just call, jump through whatever screening loops they have and then show up at the incall? What else do I need to know? Who are the standouts from VAC this week? I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ and ideally, BBFS.

    Thanks I'm advance. I'm well versed on how the spas and escorts to my room work, I've just never tried this particular flavor of mongering.
    Usually in the website they tell you every girls menu, I'll recommend you to get screened before and try to schedule in advance. If you try for the next available you may settle for Whatever is available and not for the one you really like.

  8. #4031

    Quick Korean agency question

    Basin on the recommendations of this board from when I asked the agency vs spa question, I'm going the agency route.

    I'm calling VAC tomorrow around lunch. Do I just call, jump through whatever screening loops they have and then show up at the incall? What else do I need to know? Who are the standouts from VAC this week? I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ and ideally, BBFS.

    Thanks I'm advance. I'm well versed on how the spas and escorts to my room work, I've just never tried this particular flavor of mongering.

  9. #4030

    Foxyvegas

    Quote Originally Posted by CockAsaurusRex  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the number is down and no one is answering. Did anyone get a chance to go here before that happened or have another way to.

    Contact?
    I contacted the PO a couple of days back to see to meet with Leah again. She told me they are relocating to a new location, should be up by the 09/05.

  10. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    https://foxyvegasmodels.com/

    This popped up on this thread a few weeks ago, and kinda seemed TGTBT. Anyone tried them? Results?
    Seems like the number is down and no one is answering. Did anyone get a chance to go here before that happened or have another way to.

    Contact?

  11. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by Avocat  [View Original Post]
    So any suggestions for hot looking girls, GFE, but they don't do BBFS? Thanks.
    Some K-girls are listed as not offering BBFS, not that they don't, they just prefer not to. Just pick one of them.

  12. #4027
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Avocat  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years. Previously very happy with https://www.vegasasian.club/ but I want great GFE, but with girls that are not BBFS on demand. I'm also easily tempted, so if she just does it BBFS, its hard to say no. So any suggestions for hot looking girls, GFE, but they don't do BBFS? Thanks.
    https://www.vegasasian.club/ it seems they all offer BBFS.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lili

    It looks like Lili is the only girl that don't do BBFS.

    By the way I had my Somi fix this morning. It never gets old.

  13. #4026

    Korean Agency -- Any not BBFS offered?

    It's been a few years. Previously very happy with https://www.vegasasian.club/ but I want great GFE, but with girls that are not BBFS on demand. I'm also easily tempted, so if she just does it BBFS, its hard to say no. So any suggestions for hot looking girls, GFE, but they don't do BBFS? Thanks.

  14. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    I'm several pages in this thread and still no links to any agency. I see that one was down but now back up again. Any help please? VAC?
    Just Google.

    Little tokyo lv.

    And.

    Vegas asian club.

  15. #4024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Links to Korean agencies

    I'm several pages in this thread and still no links to any agency. I see that one was down but now back up again. Any help please? VAC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape