The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17977

    UTR ladies?

    Are UTR ladies a thing of the past? Seems to be hard finding them or them finding me. LOL.

  2. #17976

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Did not find anything searching through the form, but I remember people talking about MJ in the past. Not sure if this is the same person. She's up in the Laurel Washington Boulevard area. Photos look mixed on age. Seen her photos for a while but no reviews or comments on LC. Does She have another name.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/152184993#.
    She's responded to my messages before and rates didn't seem crazy but her location has always put me off. I remember seeing post about that part of laurel being hot.

  3. #17975

    Anyone know MJ

    Did not find anything searching through the form, but I remember people talking about MJ in the past. Not sure if this is the same person. She's up in the Laurel Washington Boulevard area. Photos look mixed on age. Seen her photos for a while but no reviews or comments on LC. Does She have another name.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/152184993#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0203.jpeg‎  

  4. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by SD1999  [View Original Post]
    This one is totally legit. Saw her this morning. Pictures are accurate. Everything is on the menu except Greek. Her BBBJ is on point. Really nice girl and a true professional. Time from initial contact until she was at my hotel was just under an hour. Will repeat. She also travels to the Philly area as well as Allentown.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/768145131256
    Does trinity offer BBFS? No mention if it in her ter reviews.

  5. #17973

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...792/4434886564

    Curious if anyone has tried her out this go around? This is about the 4th time she's surfaced. My guess is a relapse. She used to do incalls but not this time apparently.

    Not sure I want to give 0. 8 for a car date.

    T. J.
    Reached out to her twice this time around, no answer. She's high up on my list, so would love to know if others have had success with her.

  6. #17972
    Quote Originally Posted by SD1999  [View Original Post]
    This one is totally legit. Saw her this morning. Pictures are accurate. Everything is on the menu except Greek. Her BBBJ is on point. Really nice girl and a true professional. Time from initial contact until she was at my hotel was just under an hour. Will repeat. She also travels to the Philly area as well as Allentown.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/768145131256
    She looks hot. $?

  7. #17971

    Trinity

    This one is totally legit. Saw her this morning. Pictures are accurate. Everything is on the menu except Greek. Her BBBJ is on point. Really nice girl and a true professional. Time from initial contact until she was at my hotel was just under an hour. Will repeat. She also travels to the Philly area as well as Allentown.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/768145131256

  8. #17970

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongued8  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Baby and was stunning, but definitely look like she's added some weight in the recent pics. In-person may be different still.
    Those are old pics. She is very skinny now. She doesn't use recent pics.

  9. #17969

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please PM me with her number? I must have an old one.

    Shooter.
    Her number is in this review. The 7621 number does not work. Always enjoy my time with her. Very sexy & beautiful woman.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8038760-368788
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3099.jpg‎   IMG_0130.jpg‎   IMG_3163.jpg‎  

  10. #17968

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    She finally reached out and responded today. Thanks bro.
    Could someone please PM me with her number? I must have an old one.

    Shooter.

  11. #17967

    Sad Story

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4436367847

    Easy comms through text. Quoted. 8 for HH. Wanted phone verification so I FT her. It's her. Get the addy + "bring a condom" message then head up. Same spot on security as always when I'm in that area. Get the room. See her outside her door walking up. She left door wide open with music blastin' so no worries. She tells me to close the door. Room is really clean. She barely talked so I lost more interest as time went. I get undressed she stays dressed in her Jean shorts and a top. CBJ that is actually good and got me up. The minute I got up she stops to take off her shorts and get into doggy. Got in easy. Not super loose. Caught the first whiff and damn it was bad I actually shed a tear in disappointment. Somehow I'm still going at it. No reactions at all. Wasn't into it. Was just laying there. I lost my boner and faked my O. Cleaned myself up dressed up quick chat about the door having tissue in the peephole and I'm out.

    TL: DR. Her photos flatter her. It is her though. CBJ damn good. Hygiene damn bad. Starfish. YMMV. I will not repeat. Ever.
    Thanks for sharing. We all go into it expecting the best. Or. . . . at the minimum, a clean box. . . But then this happens. Oy. Maybe the. 8 hhr is the new warning signal. I just love that I'm not the only one that has had to fake it to get the f out.

  12. #17966
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Farrah. Unfortunately she has a $300 daily drug addiction and has to feed that so it's easier to get free money than do dates. Also she has lost a lot of weight and doesn't look like her pics anymore. Couple years ago, she was a 10. Now she's basically a street walker with a phone. I recently smashed at the spot on park heights but I don't think I would be repeating, not for online rates. Like I said, she's very thin, skin is loose and nothing like what she used to look like.
    She used to go by the name Baby and was stunning, but definitely look like she's added some weight in the recent pics. In-person may be different still.

  13. #17965

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    She said her phone was "stolen" but she's been responsive again. Hidden gem.
    She finally reached out and responded today. Thanks bro.

  14. #17964

    Same # ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    She said her phone was "stolen" but she's been responsive again. Hidden gem.
    Is it the same # people said they luck with?

  15. #17963

    This ***** LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting her a few times, never get any response. Last month got a response, asking 120/160/200, but then goes silent. Maybe she has enough regulars keeping her busy, but communications are bad, and she's too hard to get in touch with in my experience. She sometimes work at that place in park heights, that raven used to stay at, but Farrah seems to float around that area. Come to think if it, raven is really hard to get a hold of also, LOL. But at least, when she responds, she's more somewhat more reliable.
    I use to hit that joint a little while back. She was a solid 9 coming into Bmo a few moons back. Then she got hooked wit some drug dealer and that ready. I almost had to squirt both of them. She must be good a sucking and fucking to still be roaming those parts LOL any who be careful ya these bitches is getting wilder and wilder pz!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape