Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39303

    Back roads

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    About 5 years ago I went bare in a Japanese woman's ass and we both ended up in urgent care. Was just a UTI. Another time I got the drip and was in the line of shame at a 24 hour Longs at midnight. The doctor didn't even look at me. Told him about the puss dripping and he gave me the Super Rx. I used a condom on a Viet girl in her ass and got a STD. I'm sticking to hand jobs.

    You guys who like kissing and DATY fine. I've gotten some really bad sore throats and upper respiratory infections. Bad ones that lasted a month.

    To make matters worse I had a girlfriend who's sister worked for my health insurance company. Naturally she ratted me out about my diagnosis.

    I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet. One time there was this one girl who was really into anal. After I finished I pulled out but the rubber stayed in.
    That's the price you pay sometimes when you want to travel the back roads. Sometimes it's muddy. It's inherent when you travel this way.

  2. #39302

    Same

    Ditto. Dropped some loads into Yoko, too. What a nice trip no muddy roads. Had muddy road with Bebe once, but even her only once out of many trips to Greece.

    Bebe enjoyed the travels. She was a good fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Never had a problem with Yoko.

  3. #39301
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Never had a problem with Yoko.
    Yes, same with me, and she's very experienced with Greek. Which is why I think that probably she privately uses an enema or some other type of cleaning process before sessions that include Greek.

  4. #39300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    That's why, in my opinion, it's preferable to have a provider of Greek use an enema beforehand. The enemas can be purchased inexpensively at Walmart or Longs. Just make sure the provider knows how to properly use an enema, because some don't. The cleaning effect can also make the Greek feel better for the provider, because then the provider isn't having feces pushed around inside her ass with each stroke.
    Never had a problem with Yoko.

  5. #39299
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet.
    That's why, in my opinion, it's preferable to have a provider of Greek use an enema beforehand. The enemas can be purchased inexpensively at Walmart or Longs. Just make sure the provider knows how to properly use an enema, because some don't. The cleaning effect can also make the Greek feel better for the provider, because then the provider isn't having feces pushed around inside her ass with each stroke.

  6. #39298

    Chinese chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Linda's the queen of back alley commute with guys getting their bare back pistons coated with Chinese chocolate delight. Just like Germany's auto ban freeway, no speed limit, drive that throttle all the way home. Maybe she should add some Greek to her translator phone?
    About 5 years ago I went bare in a Japanese woman's ass and we both ended up in urgent care. Was just a UTI. Another time I got the drip and was in the line of shame at a 24 hour Longs at midnight. The doctor didn't even look at me. Told him about the puss dripping and he gave me the Super Rx. I used a condom on a Viet girl in her ass and got a STD. I'm sticking to hand jobs.

    You guys who like kissing and DATY fine. I've gotten some really bad sore throats and upper respiratory infections. Bad ones that lasted a month.

    To make matters worse I had a girlfriend who's sister worked for my health insurance company. Naturally she ratted me out about my diagnosis.

    I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet. One time there was this one girl who was really into anal. After I finished I pulled out but the rubber stayed in.

  7. #39297

    Dfk

    Notice not too many do DFK anymore. Any primo recommended girls to try see? Hoshi was my ATF from the Rejuve days a long time ago. I miss that girl.

  8. #39296
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Most girls come and go; if Kelly is still there, try her. Nothing to look at but you might walk out a couple of ounces lighter.

    Summer is too uptight for her own good, but May is a hot sweetie.
    How does one walk out a few ounces lighter? LOL.

  9. #39295
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.
    Most girls come and go; if Kelly is still there, try her. Nothing to look at but you might walk out a couple of ounces lighter.

    Summer is too uptight for her own good, but May is a hot sweetie.

  10. #39294

    Linda's Chinese Chocolate Freeway

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty vague description but if you are referring to this ad (https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23046685.html), the pictures aren't real but the content is. Search the forum for Linda to learn more. She gets regular reviews in the Greek thread.
    Sounds like Linda's the queen of back alley commute with guys getting their bare back pistons coated with Chinese chocolate delight. Just like Germany's auto ban freeway, no speed limit, drive that throttle all the way home. Maybe she should add some Greek to her translator phone?

  11. #39293

    Makiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ImportTuner  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the BP ad that advertises Makiki is a real place? Seems too good to be true.
    That's a pretty vague description but if you are referring to this ad (https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23046685.html), the pictures aren't real but the content is. Search the forum for Linda to learn more. She gets regular reviews in the Greek thread.

  12. #39292

    That's Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Just checking you talking about the short chubby one that talks nonstop during the extra service parts?
    I love her patter while she works. Makes me feel like she's enjoying herself. But, yes, she whispers encouragement continually.

  13. #39291

    Makiki

    Does anyone know if the BP ad that advertises Makiki is a real place? Seems too good to be true.

  14. #39290

    This is the chick that calls my wang junior. Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbai  [View Original Post]
    Sarah and Miaa are the same person.
    Just checking you talking about the short chubby one that talks nonstop during the extra service parts?

  15. #39289
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    No FS terrible massage just he.

    Nothing great about Eden and linden.

    City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.
    Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape