Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39273

    Lindon

    Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.

  2. #39272

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbai  [View Original Post]
    Sarah and Miaa are the same person.
    Any contact info?

    Thanks!

  3. #39271

    Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.
    Yessah. She seems to take pride in her throat work.

  4. #39270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbai  [View Original Post]
    Sarah and Miaa are the same person.
    Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.

  5. #39269

    Sarah = Miaa

    Sarah and Miaa are the same person.

  6. #39268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    DSL Miaa yessah blessah

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Seen Miaa a few times but each time she was working by herself.
    Braddah XYZ808,

    Talk to me. Hit me up via DM. Please. RE: Miaa DSL. Mahalo in advance.

    H.

  7. #39267
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?
    Last time I asked for Sarah and Miaa was the one that was there and said she's the only one.

  8. #39266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033

    Miaa no longer solo?

    Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?

  9. #39265
    Quote Originally Posted by Azngy  [View Original Post]
    I did a review in the 'Bedpage' thread, under the title Ayumi. 4 hands will be double everything, I didn't partake.
    Appreciate the info, found your post sounds disappointing probably won't try this place out.

  10. #39264
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPuffy808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23002385.html

    Wondering if anyone sampled this place?

    And if anyone can give me an idea how much 4 hands is going to run me?

    Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.
    I did a review in the 'Bedpage' thread, under the title Ayumi. 4 hands will be double everything, I didn't partake.

  11. #39263

    Blue star phone foul up

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rog has not been to blue star for al long while. Tried to make phone call but got "number is restricted. " can someone help out an old man who needs his aches and pains relieved. Please pm this old man new phone number.

    Help me, I'm aching really bad. Rog.
    After I couldn't contact bs by phone I made an appt at lb. After lb I drove to bs to find out what's going on with their phone. Mama said that someone forgot to pay the phone bill. I cannot say anymore any more. This is bs. Rog.

  12. #39262
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPuffy808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23002385.html

    Wondering if anyone sampled this place?

    And if anyone can give me an idea how much 4 hands is going to run me?

    Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.
    It's usually HF +Tip for each pair of hands.

  13. #39261

    Blue star

    Rog has not been to blue star for al long while. Tried to make phone call but got "number is restricted. " can someone help out an old man who needs his aches and pains relieved. Please pm this old man new phone number.

    Help me, I'm aching really bad. Rog.

  14. #39260

    Price for 4 hands?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23002385.html

    Wondering if anyone sampled this place?

    And if anyone can give me an idea how much 4 hands is going to run me?

    Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.

  15. #39259

    Peeps

    Had 2 people eat or smoking by the back door on a stool or Asian squat. Hard to tell in the fraction of a second driving by, need to pay attention to traffic in that road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4346  [View Original Post]
    Is anything happening here. Saw a hot girl going in. DM ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape