Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 25006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20116
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like I shouldn't be too forward in my profile LOL. Do you have pics on yours?
    Yep, verified and all that.

  2. #20115

    RIP Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that one of the best has passed. Jackie who used to host out of an apartment in Johnson. Saw her multiple times. Not sure of the details of her passing.
    Jackie was a lot of fun. Damn sorry to hear she is gone.

  3. #20114

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Literally the stupidest stuff. Like "I'm a safe quiet guy, love to cuddle, I don't get a lot of free time but when I do I'd love to visit and spend some time playing. ".

    I get a couple conversation opportunities each day and if it's a nearby profile I'll answer it. I'd say one out of ten I get an invite to play. I'd get more if I could host. Try Mustanggirl77 or kelizabeth88. I haven't met them but at least they texted and seemed real.
    Sounds like I shouldn't be too forward in my profile LOL. Do you have pics on yours?

  4. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to ask for any details on specific girls, but what do you put in your profile? Since you say you let them come to you, I'm just curious what the bait is. Thanks in advance.
    Literally the stupidest stuff. Like "I'm a safe quiet guy, love to cuddle, I don't get a lot of free time but when I do I'd love to visit and spend some time playing. ".

    I get a couple conversation opportunities each day and if it's a nearby profile I'll answer it. I'd say one out of ten I get an invite to play. I'd get more if I could host. Try Mustanggirl77 or kelizabeth88. I haven't met them but at least they texted and seemed real.

    And my babes have to do bbfscip for about 150. Kind of narrows it down a lot more lol. But they’re out there. I do a couple off of stg every once in awhile but I prefer SB. I don’t think I can afford Seeking girls.

  5. #20112
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to ask for any details on specific girls, but what do you put in your profile? Since you say you let them come to you, I'm just curious what the bait is. Thanks in advance.
    I believe there's a special place (down below) for SB escorts. I don't have SB so it saves me and others like me from having to click on new posts in this thread and find that it doesn't pertain to me. Thanks.

  6. #20111

    SB etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride to an Easton Mass girl today. Quality time with another SecretBenefits girl. Definite repeat for me even tho it's a Long ride from my place. Excellent suction for a BBBJ, and went right for it after a preliminary hug. Then a bunch of positions and more sucking till she told me to pick a hole to blow the load in. Big fat ass, decent tits and no track marks but the teeth were hurting. Meth? Or neglect. Did 160 for a hh. So yeah SB is still doing good. I figure 169 $ on there lasts about 3 months for me. But I don't initiate any conversations, let them come to me.

    Please don't bother asking for pm's. My last Favorite quit from harassment after I gave out her info. Guys quoting stuff on here to her and beating her up verbally.
    I'm not going to ask for any details on specific girls, but what do you put in your profile? Since you say you let them come to you, I'm just curious what the bait is. Thanks in advance.

  7. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Destiny for some time now but I hear she's not taking new clients? Is this still the case?
    For the most part she's not seeing anyone new. I believe she might see new clients with a reference / referral from another established provider, but don't quote me on that. Also, like Mandy, she has a "no VoIP" policy, so don't text her from an app or she likely won't respond.

  8. #20109
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    There like 2 different mimis I saw on stg one with an of and another with read hair which one is the one you saw?
    Red hair, retired stripper.

  9. #20108
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    "Lollipop" Destiny is still around and still using the same number she has for years. Someone did post a fake ad with a fake number using her pictures, but that has nothing to do with her.
    I've been wanting to see Destiny for some time now but I hear she's not taking new clients? Is this still the case?

  10. #20107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Hit up my craigslist ad today. Her number come back with nothing. 30 years old in providence pic below.
    Hard to say without a face pix bro. If you would like to pm me her number I can do some sleuthing for you.

    Thanks.

  11. #20106
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Coming to Providence for a few day for work and was curious about Magic Mouth Mandy. Didn't see any mention of her on here, but has reviews on other site. Any feedback?

    Thanks!
    She is highly reviewed here and absolutely worth it. That woman will suck you dry and swallow every drop. She has a cum fetish and I love enabling it.

  12. #20105
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    We talking lollipop destiny or the thicc one on stg, because lollipop destiny number seems to be someone else pretending.
    "Lollipop" Destiny is still around and still using the same number she has for years. Someone did post a fake ad with a fake number using her pictures, but that has nothing to do with her.

  13. #20104

    Anyone.

    Hit up my craigslist ad today. Her number come back with nothing. 30 years old in providence pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1423.jpg‎  

  14. #20103

    Which mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Clean comfy reisdential incall. Pics are from when she was a little more filled out but still has some curves in the right places. Super friendly, very talkative and will put you at ease. When she is able to work (limited days, she will post when she's available) she schedules as many as possible so I've felt rushed at times. I would only go see her for a hhr, you get more or less the same for the hr so save the extra. She usually does 120 hhr for me but YMMV. Sinice she's been going higher volume she's been offering less GFE activities. BBBJ but YMMV (hygiene goes along way), no cim, cfs in a few positions. If you clothes your eyes you will feel like you are getting a 15 m extras VIP treatment. She's a lot better than many out there so I recommend but personally not what m after in these types of sessions.
    There like 2 different mimis I saw on stg one with an of and another with read hair which one is the one you saw?

  15. #20102

    Destiny?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute as I been sticking to a couple providers that are thoroughly discussed here already destiny and foxii. Looking to try someone different for a change been seeing Mimi post for awhile any info on her current price point and her overall attitude? I don't mind spending a bit extra once in a while so I don't want to reach out to her and then turn it down if I'm not in the mood to spend then get ignored when I do feel like spending or I'd just ask her. Thanks in advance.
    We talking lollipop destiny or the thicc one on stg, because lollipop destiny number seems to be someone else pretending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape