Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 24048
-
08-31-23 14:54 #18963Senior Member

Posts: 328That much water
Had a midday meeting in Springfield today so texted the Springfield ACS handler at 8:00 am and asked if anyone was available and she replied back "Cherry 9:00". Drove to the Motel6 and parked only to see Cherry and a Mike Tyson looking taking a shitload of groceries up the back stairwell. She looked pretty good in tight jeans and a baseball cap.
Texted the handler back for room number and she came right back so I went up to find Cherry and this MT dude still loading Target shopping bags and cases of water into her room. Funny thing was she was talking to this driver with much better English than she has ever talked to me.
He left and I went in to help her strip out of her street clothes. I asked her to keep on her panties and put on some high heels but she said in broken English "no have". Paid for the hour and looked around the room to see 5 cases of small water bottles and I'm thinking she must fuck a lot of people if she needs 250 bottles or water for parting gifts.
An hour means no rushing so I spent 10 minutes just nursing and touching and slowly taking those panties off followed by 10 minutes of a really good BBBJ. I asked her to stop before I blew and asked her for BBFS but she said no. Fair enough so the hat went on and I banged her for 30 minutes nonstop with no release due to the hat and that big (but nice) pussy. She was getting annoyed with my prolonged fucking and said "stop eating medicine, your dick hard to long". That's when I called it a day and while getting dressed I asked her again why no BBFS and she said "you fuck too many girls". She must be reading the forum.
Overall an enjoyable experience but don't know if I will repeat anytime soon. Back to the crap shoot.
-
08-31-23 11:19 #18962Senior Member

Posts: 304Go to the Money Shot Stack forum in the user blog section
The Money Shot Stack forum is dedicated to supplements to take to obtain your desired Money Shot and even taste for your provider to enjoy. Loading up on Soy lecithin (5 x1200 mg pills) + Bromelain (3 x 250 mg pills) a day before action increases my loads and improves taste (the ladies tell me I taste good), but you need to seriously increase your water to over 100 ounces a day at least as well. Keep these supplement loads up if you are busting more frequently. After going through a dribble phase, I am happy at my load.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, that's my formula: exercise + water + nutrients. Go to that forum for other suggestions and formulas.
-
08-31-23 10:48 #18961Senior Member

Posts: 401Hijabs
Does anyone know of a provider who does or will wear a hijab?
Recently had a mid-20's lady help me at clothing store. Very friendly and borderline flirty. But her eyes and pale blue hijab got my mind thinking about different things beyond what I was shopping for. Didn't pursue it because she knew my name and where I work.
Thanks for any tips. Four day weekend ahead, time to explore.
-
08-31-23 09:44 #18960Senior Member

Posts: 264Lifestyle changes
One thing I've determined through trial-and-error is that the products you can purchase at GNC / VitaminShoppe (e. G. , Nugenix) simply don't work. Of everything I've read so far, the regular exercise seems to make the most sense. That said, anybody notice that the orgasms aren't as mind-blowing, breathtakingly explosive as they were in your 20's /30's and is there anything that one can take to get that explosion back? Speaking strictly in terms of that mental sensation.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 08:34 #18959Senior Member

Posts: 304Lifestyle changes
Consider getting a trainer. The wear and tear is partly simple age but a lot of it is not having enough muscle density to help the joints. Plus stretching lubricates the joints. Being in the gym 30 minutes a day has removed all of my previously frequent aches and pains as well as increase sexual desire, stamina, and desirability with the ladies. It's not just me, we all can benefit.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, I am glad that you are back in the saddle!
Back to our regular program.
-
08-31-23 07:25 #18958Senior Member

Posts: 812Life outside the hobby
I made the move last year to a regular relationship. Used Match and many very attractive options abound, especially in the DMV. I pretty much was able to have sex with most of the women I met but was lucky enough to have met my current gf. Chemistry and compatibility is most important and that is rarer. Good luck in your switch.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 00:30 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 1299Lifestyle changes
I've made some lifestyle changes over the past couple of years to improve my health. The latest round of blood tests shows my cholesterol is back to what it was when I was a teenager, not bad for someone almost old enough to be on Medicare. But I've got some work to do in other areas. My hips, knees, and shoulders are showing signs of wear and tear so I don't exercise as much as I probably should. At least I'm going out for walks more often.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 00:20 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 1299Not with a provider
Oh no, I'm not looking for a relationship with a provider. Been there, done that, twice. I got burned badly both times.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
For now, I'm simply grateful to have sex with a woman again. I thought that part of my life was done. I'll be looking for a relationship outside of the hobby, thank you very much.
-
08-30-23 20:08 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 101Not really, but doesn't look too bad. She has a good bod, but not like a model.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 20:07 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 101That is a lot of dough!
Originally Posted by VAMatt
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:01 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 328Agree
Agree with everything said here. Most important eat right and exercise for a healthy sex life.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
Join a gym and do heave weight lifting compound exercises like dead lifts, back squats, and bench press. They increase your Testosterone levels significantly which helps the erection.
Right now the Springfield ACS is Tina, Cherry, and (rumor has it) a new girl arriving Labor Day. Try Cherry as I find her just a bit more laid back and feminine than Tina (both are good). I will try the new girl next week if she shows.
-
08-30-23 11:15 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 304Performance and Relationships
I am glad to hear you are doing better brother! There is another forum on performance (search for Super Shot), but since you mentioned it here, let me just share that at one point, I also thought I had a performance issue. But it was the lack of excitement at home. I confirmed this mongering with a few engaged and energetic providers, so here I am.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Second, we all have to take care of ourselves physically. Drink more water (I am up to 120 ounces a day now), exercise (start with 50 push ups a day), and watch what you eat, especially at night. Add the watermelon, stop the chips, take soy lechithin, and talk to your doctor. All of this contributed to me having regular amazing performances and looking pretty good without a shirt on, despite me being well in the 50's.
P.S., if Tina works for you, keep going to Tina!
You may not be able to ditch a boring home front, but you can still perform and satisfy yourself and a woman.
As for relationships, I am on the fence about whether you could effectively retire an elegantly aging K-AMP woman to be a house cat. I am monitoring 2 former providers-now-friends who have retired into committed relationships. So far so good for both.
-
08-30-23 09:16 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 34Anastasia
Great BBBJ. Not sure if she does CIM.
Originally Posted by Ernesto88
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 08:45 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 1065Performance and relationships
This Is the wrong place to be looking for a relationship? In reference to boyfriend / girlfriend. I've had too many providers. Tell me how they use mongers.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
When it comes to performance. There is no substitute for getting physical exercise. Here's something I've been using since I was a teenager to enjoy the physical activity of being with a woman. You've got to do your own research here on this amino acid and how it functions in the body. Stronger erection plus I have learned how to release massive amounts of endorphins. This is a good reason why I like to do the majority of the work.
https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...melon-for-men/
-
08-30-23 08:39 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 805Questions??
Does she look anything like the pics she uses?
Did you finish in 15 minutes on your own accord, or were you bullied and rushed out of there?
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





