Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    This ad collects phone numbers and then sends mal ware via a "snap chat" link. Be careful.
    Thanks for the info. BTW, she does have an * and she does live in Hawaii.

  2. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by NamasteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo! Bruddah.

    Her real pics or fake on her Eros ad? GFE?

    She's asking $$.
    Real pics she's a bit weird looking in my opinion but she did good work.

  3. #9449
    I was able to have a session with Yuri the other day, everything was amazing her personality, skills, looks and attitude. You guys with the bigger sausage don't break her, I'm a small guy and she was super tight. In our session, I only could out from BJ to cg and I couldn't hold it, she came twice for me and she wasn't kidding compared to other providers IMHO. She really aimed to please. She's worth the kala guys. I did the hhr because I'm a minute man and with her I was probably a seconds man LOL. Treat her well guys, this kind of caliber of provider is what we should be having here in the islands and if you compare her rates with the others on PD, you get more bang for you buck.

  4. #9448

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by KidRobot  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5710604.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have an experience with this provider?
    This ad collects phone numbers and then sends mal ware via a "snap chat" link. Be careful.

  5. #9447

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Emepe  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3152737

    Anyone visit with this one? She's cute and says she currently in town. Spoke via snapchat and quoted $$. She also does facetime chat for $. Could use that for validation. Ad has her number too.
    The over night rate of $700.00 should be the first red flag, the explicit commentary of what she does should be the other. But hey TOFTF and report back.

  6. #9446

    Would like to empty a load on this one

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla21

    IMO. TGTBT. Why only come all the way to the middle of the Pacific for one day. Don't make sense.

  7. #9445

    She's HOT

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888

    Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.

    Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.

    Tap her if you can before she leaves.

    Later Men.
    Damn if that is the Yuri guys posting about she's super hot. I will gladly break my piggy bank to meet with her.

  8. #9444

    Laurent Dior

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5710604.htm?cat=1

    Anybody have an experience with this provider?

  9. #9443
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888

    Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.

    Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.

    Tap her if you can before she leaves.

    Later Men.
    Hey Mr. Smiley, do you know if msog is on the table for Hr sessions? Was dfk, lfk or BBBJ available? TIA.

  10. #9442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Joy

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3152737

    Anyone visit with this one? She's cute and says she currently in town. Spoke via snapchat and quoted $$. She also does facetime chat for $. Could use that for validation. Ad has her number too.

  11. #9441

    Nice half hour fun with YuriSexy888

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/YuriSexy888

    Hey man, I just had a nice half hour snack with YuriSexy888 at her incall spot.

    Easy communications along with FaceTime verification the night before to set up. She sets the room up with nice air- fragrances and atmosphere. Super laid-back and knows how to get you warmed up real good before the main action. She made sure I was highly and totally satisfied.

    Tap her if you can before she leaves.

    Later Men.

  12. #9440

    Thank you for sharing

    If you haven't done a review on PD. You should give it a try. It'll help her and maybe get her to come out here more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, do you want a great experience? I know I do that is why I'm letting you know about Yuri. She is like my dream girl, more beautiful than her pictures which is very out of the ordinary and she is all about you from the moment she opens the door. I wish she visited more often. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1088059.htm?cat=1.

    Lifeguy out.

  13. #9439

    I like Yuri

    Hey guys, do you want a great experience? I know I do that is why I'm letting you know about Yuri. She is like my dream girl, more beautiful than her pictures which is very out of the ordinary and she is all about you from the moment she opens the door. I wish she visited more often. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1088059.htm?cat=1.

    Lifeguy out.

  14. #9438

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone planning on partaking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx

    Says she will be going back and forth between Oahu and Maui and won't be available the 7 thru 19. I read her reviews and they are pretty good.
    She's gotten older obviously but still looks pretty good. Very MILFy. Probably the best BJ I've ever had. She's incredibly skilled and has a nice personality. PSE. She's the real deal. Reminded me of Miko Lee's service when she was still active. She will ruin you for these half asses local providers and their sand bagging service and shifty attitudes. Not a youngster but makes up for it with phenomenal service.

  15. #9437

    Venus

    Anyone planning on partaking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealvenusxxx

    Says she will be going back and forth between Oahu and Maui and won't be available the 7 thru 19. I read her reviews and they are pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape