Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 24532
-
08-30-23 18:13 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 64Lol
Fake af LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMadasian
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:10 #17961Banned Member

Posts: 49Looks fake to me
Let us know how it goes. That ad looks faker than fake.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 16:14 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 371Mega and someone already said her photo is heavy catfish.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 16:05 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 307Danni. Legit. YMMV
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4436367847
Easy comms through text. Quoted. 8 for HH. Wanted phone verification so I FT her. It's her. Get the addy + "bring a condom" message then head up. Same spot on security as always when I'm in that area. Get the room. See her outside her door walking up. She left door wide open with music blastin' so no worries. She tells me to close the door. Room is really clean. She barely talked so I lost more interest as time went. I get undressed she stays dressed in her Jean shorts and a top. CBJ that is actually good and got me up. The minute I got up she stops to take off her shorts and get into doggy. Got in easy. Not super loose. Caught the first whiff and damn it was bad I actually shed a tear in disappointment. Somehow I'm still going at it. No reactions at all. Wasn't into it. Was just laying there. I lost my boner and faked my O. Cleaned myself up dressed up quick chat about the door having tissue in the peephole and I'm out.
TL: DR. Her photos flatter her. It is her though. CBJ damn good. Hygiene damn bad. Starfish. YMMV. I will not repeat. Ever.
-
08-30-23 14:40 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 119Vanessa Responded
She said her phone was "stolen" but she's been responsive again. Hidden gem.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:12 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 51Last I heard she's doing one of those sexy look but don't touch maid gigs. Which is a shame, I wanted to jump on her when she was escorting but never had the chance to.
Originally Posted by NorthPath1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:10 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 51Sammy
Has anyone ever met with this cutie?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/151769726
Going to TOFTT next weekend, but if anyone has any prior experience with her, would love to hear it.
-
08-30-23 09:29 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Jessie
Got a link for this one. She looks like a little tender morsel.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 09:05 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 51What site is she on?
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 05:29 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 645I'm in the same boat. It's been crickets.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 01:33 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 174Vanessa
Anyone know what's going on with Vanessa? Tried reaching out to her over 2 weeks now. Its not usually like her to not respond back to me within an hour or so.
-
08-29-23 23:15 #17951Regular Member

Posts: 14Gemini
Where was this mtg? Her ad says DC NOVA but your post is on Baltimore board.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:26 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 371Jessie kinda bnging at 25
But when your pushing past 35. You don't look like this anymore. 😂.
-
08-29-23 16:25 #17949Regular Member

Posts: 23Kitten
Anyone seen kitten recently? She was a lot of fun, willing to trade.
-
08-29-23 12:06 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 261Tee, Teresa, Tess
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...792/4434886564
Curious if anyone has tried her out this go around? This is about the 4th time she's surfaced. My guess is a relapse. She used to do incalls but not this time apparently.
Not sure I want to give 0. 8 for a car date.
T. J.








Reply With Quote





