Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #718

    Pure vibe, nothin' else

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnFunX  [View Original Post]
    Curious what made you think FS was an option. It's been a topic here and there and from what I've seen it's always been a firm line she won't cross.
    Agree it has never been offered to me either. I just had a feeling that if I had the cash and the rubber, the extra $ would have been an incentive since she said it was her last week until November.

  2. #717

    Meggie

    I walked into Nadeau Ding thought to have rub after 5 k run. But woman in 40's cme out andsaid she usually is busy so I should come with appointment. And second girl in 30's with average look alsoncame out to see who is at door. She said I'm busy too. I sid okay I will come later. But lady said don't come here, we are busy. Goto Maggie. And she gave me and with address. I read oke review of Maggie but thought to give a try. Easy to find, enough parking in back The place was quite and two woman in upper 40 or 50 were sitting there and were watching Chinese movie on phone. I was greeted by torrence or something like that. I opted for 30 min and paid. After undressed I just spread my leg little extra and she got it. She did good teasing and I stayed quite, so she toolittle oil and started massage. Massage was 7/10. Then ore teas and flip and mechanical pump. I had some teasing. Roaming was allowed and she had good tits I squeeze and enjoyed. It was ok expeience. Most likely I won't repeat.

  3. #716
    Curious what made you think FS was an option. It's been a topic here and there and from what I've seen it's always been a firm line she won't cross.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Never sure if this should go in Nashua, Manchester or other areas, but Nashua is the closest. Had not stopped by in a while but the MMS recognized me and commented on same. Cookie with the jugs came in, we both think we saw each other a long time ago. Said it was her last week there and will be back in November. Did not bring a cover but maybe I should have. Language barrier but FS might have been on the menu, but also did not intend on spending all that much either. Nice rub and nice use of the cans, half russkie, half HJ. I plan to go back in November fully equipped and see what happens.

  4. #715

    Dw

    Never sure if this should go in Nashua, Manchester or other areas, but Nashua is the closest. Had not stopped by in a while but the MMS recognized me and commented on same. Cookie with the jugs came in, we both think we saw each other a long time ago. Said it was her last week there and will be back in November. Did not bring a cover but maybe I should have. Language barrier but FS might have been on the menu, but also did not intend on spending all that much either. Nice rub and nice use of the cans, half russkie, half HJ. I plan to go back in November fully equipped and see what happens.

  5. #714

    Beware of the info

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Across the street from Ling? How do you get in? There is no sign either. Damage?

    Thanks. PM if you want.
    LGreen tends to be a story teller.

    CH.

  6. #713

    ? Where. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit at 4 x Derry Rd, across the street from Ying. I walked in it was not busy, the girl said it was a slow day. I opted for the hour since it seemed like there would be no interruptions. I asked for soft massage and she started with light strokes up and down my back. Then 10 minutes in she started on my upper legs with occasional tease to the underside of the boys. I told her I was enjoying her touch, which began a concentrated effort on just the tease. She teased and touched until I couldn't lay flat any longer. She had me flip and asked if I would like full service. After some quick negotiation she hopped up on the table and went full CG until I finished. Clean up with a hot towel. Would repeat.
    Across the street from Ling? How do you get in? There is no sign either. Damage?

    Thanks. PM if you want.

  7. #712

    Ci Ci

    Had a visit at 4 x Derry Rd, across the street from Ying. I walked in it was not busy, the girl said it was a slow day. I opted for the hour since it seemed like there would be no interruptions. I asked for soft massage and she started with light strokes up and down my back. Then 10 minutes in she started on my upper legs with occasional tease to the underside of the boys. I told her I was enjoying her touch, which began a concentrated effort on just the tease. She teased and touched until I couldn't lay flat any longer. She had me flip and asked if I would like full service. After some quick negotiation she hopped up on the table and went full CG until I finished. Clean up with a hot towel. Would repeat.

  8. #711

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlLopez198  [View Original Post]
    Where she located, I would love to visit her.
    4x Derry Road, Hudson.

  9. #710

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    150 + house? Or Just 150?

    I was there the other night, around 8, paid for an hour, got 45 min. Not sure the girls name, she was older, wore nike branded leggings. Standard service. She never really said anything. Around 8:45 some dude arrived with a van and the massage kinda ended, I think that's the time they are picked up from work.

    Did you negotiate with her, bring a condom? Curious.
    Where she located, I would love to visit her.

  10. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    I spent $150 in total after negotiating with her for a while and then settled on the price. They have plenty of condoms in the massage room.
    Rolled over there for a third time is a charm session.... Got there and met a different lady than the one I had last week. Took the hour for 60. Nobody else was there, it was quiet not a car in the lot. She is probably late 30's, decent figure and wearing a short ath-leisure type dress. And took me into the front room. Slathered me with oil, quick massage and after 15 minutes or so gives me the tease and flips me. Do I want. I say yea. She says "tip". I put the standard fee for L1 on the table. Then she says do you want BBBJ. I say yeah. She sas ok, that's an extra 60. Ugh, ok, I get up a second time and get her 60 more... I lay back down she starts the BBJ and goes for the back door. "do you want in" . Sure I said with a smile. "that will be another 100" . OMG, yeah.. umm... no thanks. So she does her thing and we have a good time and I'm out of there in the usual 35 minute hour with a water and smile and I'm 60 + 150 + 60 lighter than when I arrived. She is a pro, decent body, push up bra, but OMG the constant upsell. I don't mind the extra tip for BBBJ, normally I don't even go there because its a like a quick 2 second BJ but I laid there holding back for a while before doing the deed. She was nice and fun and not bad to look at.

    Would I repeat? No. Was it worth the exploration, yeah. The other 2 ladies there that I've seen (had a massage twice by one, and just seen the other) are typical grannies and maybe for $150 all in I'd tag one, but the lady I saw tonight was more like a providence KAMP girl than the NH granny, both in appearance and attitude.

    I generally prefer to give the hot ones what they ask for even if its a little steep to insure a good session, rather than haggle but damn..

  11. #708

    Ci ci

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    150 + house? Or Just 150?

    I was there the other night, around 8, paid for an hour, got 45 min. Not sure the girls name, she was older, wore nike branded leggings. Standard service. She never really said anything. Around 8:45 some dude arrived with a van and the massage kinda ended, I think that's the time they are picked up from work.

    Did you negotiate with her, bring a condom? Curious.
    I spent $150 in total after negotiating with her for a while and then settled on the price. They have plenty of condoms in the massage room.

  12. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ci ci today at the AMP in the office building across the street from Ying. I had a good time with her. After paying $150 she gave me a brief massage and then proceeded to touch my dick. I flipped over and she let me DATY. As soon as I began doggy I felt that I was about ejaculate so went BBFSCIP. Unfortunately, she quickly cleaned up so I couldn't take a picture of the creampie.
    150 + house? Or Just 150?

    I was there the other night, around 8, paid for an hour, got 45 min. Not sure the girls name, she was older, wore nike branded leggings. Standard service. She never really said anything. Around 8:45 some dude arrived with a van and the massage kinda ended, I think that's the time they are picked up from work.

    Did you negotiate with her, bring a condom? Curious.

  13. #706

    Not going to Mosa again

    Stopped by last week and drew Maggie. The massage started off fully draped from shoulders to ankles. In the 1/2 hour I had, 15 to 20 minutes received a so so back massage. During that time, there was no tease, no playful touch, no nothing. So of course when it came time for the flip, Jr showed no signs of being aroused, Maggie made a motion to give handjob, and I let her begin. There was nothing to excite me, she wasn't all that attractive. This was probably the first time I shot a load without getting hard. I will wait until talent there changes.

  14. #705

    Ci ci picture

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ci ci today at the AMP in the office building across the street from Ying. I had a good time with her. After paying $150 she gave me a brief massage and then proceeded to touch my dick. I flipped over and she let me DATY. As soon as I began doggy I felt that I was about ejaculate so went BBFSCIP. Unfortunately, she quickly cleaned up so I couldn't take a picture of the creampie.
    Attached a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ci-ci.jpg‎  

  15. #704

    Ci ci in Hudson

    I saw Ci ci today at the AMP in the office building across the street from Ying. I had a good time with her. After paying $150 she gave me a brief massage and then proceeded to touch my dick. I flipped over and she let me DATY. As soon as I began doggy I felt that I was about ejaculate so went BBFSCIP. Unfortunately, she quickly cleaned up so I couldn't take a picture of the creampie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape