Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her previous rebrand was "alice" in NJ MLE; mediocre tastes with lackluster attitudes.

    Xxx: 385607.
    Wow dodged a bullet, thank you man!

  2. #3641

    Emily bo

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Photos of Emily at BO look pretty nice. Anyone know if she lives up to her photos?
    Her previous rebrand was "alice" in NJ MLE; mediocre tastes with lackluster attitudes.

    Xxx: 385607.

  3. #3640

    New girl at BO

    Photos of Emily at BO look pretty nice. Anyone know if she lives up to her photos?

  4. #3639

    No shortcut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    AG said I need to get verified. I don't want to share info with them, don't know if there are any shortcuts?
    There no shortcut with these K agency that been here for awhile. They already have their clients. If you can't provide what they want, just move on.

  5. #3638

    Jessica at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144
    In case you are curious what she looks like, she is a bit too much curve than my preferred skinny type, but she does look like the Korean soft porn actress. Yoo Jung II.

    Especially her D-cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fullsizephoto1138817.jpg‎   fullsizephoto1138820.jpg‎  

  6. #3637

    Not verified

    AG said I need to get verified. I don't want to share info with them, don't know if there are any shortcuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144

  7. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's here https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kayla.

  8. #3635

    Jessica at AG

    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumb-ec4f0474cddbb2637837738d6dac9b74_sizCBqSA_deed7f9a1ab7a772b5b4188051d937c08ca134ad_444x666.jpg‎   thumb-ec4f0474cddbb2637837738d6dac9b74_kwCgm0lf_8083b87dd642aa4e99dfbf29c70a983c70ae79d3_444x666.jpg‎  

  9. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your reports. I likes the little ones too. Miko face looks kind of funny in pics with those big doll eyes. Do Miko look like that?
    No those are all photoshopped especially the eyes. She just has a normal face 6/10.

  10. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Calling flat A, skinny lovers!

    Didn't see Sara, decided to try Miko instead.

    Like her, since I'm a skinny / flat A. Cup lover.

    5'6 skinny frame w 32 A-cup, 21 yrs old, GND cute, short hair & inexperienced.

    Session more like sex with your skinny colleague GF, but I like it.

    If you like more curve, save your time / money, Miko is too skinny for your taste.
    Thanks for your reports. I likes the little ones too. Miko face looks kind of funny in pics with those big doll eyes. Do Miko look like that?

  11. #3632

    Maybe she went back North to NY?

    Better picks: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/497.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kotomi disappeared. Someone must have been too rough?

  12. #3631

    Minana from BO

    Had a very nice time with Minana (actually Minami) at BO on Saturday. It may have helped that I can speak a bit of Japanese (she seemed to like that), but I found her to be very cute and sweet. It was very easy to forget it was a service and just have fun. (not going to go into any details. Other than to say what you expect to be available is available, for the same $ as is typically mentioned. She mentioned she might be going to Boston or LA fairly soon. She also mentioned this was her first time (in the US) and that she had been to NY but it was not a good experience.

  13. #3630

    Miko at APC

    Quote Originally Posted by JavBB  [View Original Post]
    4'8? She's 5'5. I fucked her when she was in NYC. Very skinny girl, pretty new to the business so if you are willing to do all of the work she's easy to fuck. By easy I mean you can twist her anyway you want and tell her what to do. Pretty submissive. Pussy's nice and clean shaven (smooth as fuck, maybe waxed).
    Calling flat A, skinny lovers!

    Didn't see Sara, decided to try Miko instead.

    Like her, since I'm a skinny / flat A. Cup lover.

    5'6 skinny frame w 32 A-cup, 21 yrs old, GND cute, short hair & inexperienced.

    Session more like sex with your skinny colleague GF, but I like it.

    If you like more curve, save your time / money, Miko is too skinny for your taste.

  14. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]

    I did see Kotomi yesterday and I would say she looks a little bigger in her pics. She is a certified spinner, zero fat on her body, and a very bubbly, fun attitude. I would compare her to Kanon-like service, always trying to make you happy. One complaint: I had 5 min left and I was working on my second round. When I heard a light knock on the door, 3 x's! Total buzz-kill, but I rang the bell again and scurried out.
    Unfortunately Kotomi disappeared. Someone must have been too rough?

  15. #3628

    Mikira

    Good morning gents. For those of you who have seen Mikira, I've noticed some mention about her teeth. Some say they are crooked some say they have gaps. Are we talking gaps like yurina or just crooked teeth? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape