Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 12188
-
08-30-23 12:29 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 1017Jessica at AG
In case you are curious what she looks like, she is a bit too much curve than my preferred skinny type, but she does look like the Korean soft porn actress. Yoo Jung II.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
Especially her D-cup.
-
08-30-23 00:15 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 101Not verified
AG said I need to get verified. I don't want to share info with them, don't know if there are any shortcuts?
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 00:08 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 81She's here https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kayla.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 14:20 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 1017Jessica at AG
FYI.
One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.
Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.
Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.
Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.
Satisfied and fun!
https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144
-
08-29-23 10:17 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 168No those are all photoshopped especially the eyes. She just has a normal face 6/10.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 02:58 #3633Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks for your reports. I likes the little ones too. Miko face looks kind of funny in pics with those big doll eyes. Do Miko look like that?
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 15:00 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 124Maybe she went back North to NY?
Better picks: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/497.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 12:25 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 37Minana from BO
Had a very nice time with Minana (actually Minami) at BO on Saturday. It may have helped that I can speak a bit of Japanese (she seemed to like that), but I found her to be very cute and sweet. It was very easy to forget it was a service and just have fun. (not going to go into any details. Other than to say what you expect to be available is available, for the same $ as is typically mentioned. She mentioned she might be going to Boston or LA fairly soon. She also mentioned this was her first time (in the US) and that she had been to NY but it was not a good experience.
-
08-28-23 12:07 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 1017Miko at APC
Calling flat A, skinny lovers!
Originally Posted by JavBB
[View Original Post]
Didn't see Sara, decided to try Miko instead.
Like her, since I'm a skinny / flat A. Cup lover.
5'6 skinny frame w 32 A-cup, 21 yrs old, GND cute, short hair & inexperienced.
Session more like sex with your skinny colleague GF, but I like it.
If you like more curve, save your time / money, Miko is too skinny for your taste.
-
08-28-23 11:07 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 168Unfortunately Kotomi disappeared. Someone must have been too rough?
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 08:51 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 94Mikira
Good morning gents. For those of you who have seen Mikira, I've noticed some mention about her teeth. Some say they are crooked some say they have gaps. Are we talking gaps like yurina or just crooked teeth? Thanks in advance.
-
08-28-23 08:38 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 1017Thanks for TOFTT. Sara
Was about to pull the trigger and called PO once in the office, glad I checked here first.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 08:29 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 493BEG Mojito
She is currently up in Boston and was checking to see if anyone here in NOVA saw Mojito when she was at BEG?
-
08-28-23 08:10 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 216Rio
LOL she's listed at 92 pounds.
Originally Posted by JavBB
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 08:09 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 293Thank you brave soldier
Thank you, my brave whoremonger brother, for TOFTT. It didn't work out this time. Seems like a lot of the crazy high priced girls that come through are rarely if ever worth it, with the exception of Tomomi from what I hear, but doubt she will be back to DC for some undisclosed reasons. I remember paying 400 for Sakura and it was only okay LOL. 500 for that? I'd be pissed!
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Anyways, onto the next ones.













Reply With Quote




