Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 41280
-
08-29-23 16:25 #31695Senior Member

Posts: 413Nicole
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/566546618999
Glad I finally synched up with her. Sweet girl. Very liberal and accommodating. She looks like her picks but definitely leaner. Small natural A's. Slim waste and perfect tite ass. Like two round juicy melons. Not sloppy, firm, the way I like it. Incall clean, safe, no drama. Kitty is still tight. Mouth is yum. Her roommate was in the bathroom. Female. She offered to show me. Girl said hi, I didn't need to see. No sign of Candy use. Nice person, hard times. 160 hh will repeat.
-
08-29-23 15:53 #31694Regular Member

Posts: 11Desire, the 4th one down
I met Desire for a cardate. She was sweet and relaxed, I didn't get any bad vibes from her. 60 mario coins for headache relief. She gave a great gumjob and happily swallowed when I finished. She was a little sweaty from being outside but still smelled great with perfume. She let me kiss and suck on her small to medium sized mom boobs. They were soft and tasted clean and not sweaty at all. I'd repeat as I like mom / granny types. I've tried to meet her again, but I can't ever seem to line up schedules. She said greek is on the menu.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 15:17 #31693Senior Member

Posts: 363
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
The 5th one is Ania. I saw her about a year ago and had a nice time, but others have not had the same experience. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 11:29 #31692Senior Member

Posts: 528Monique
What is her medical problem??
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 10:51 #31691Senior Member

Posts: 279Very nice. It's frustrating to have a favorite friend retire due to medical reasons. Too bad we don't have an indeed job board for this hobby. :
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 10:03 #31690Senior Member

Posts: 31Also
Don't mean to post twice in a row but.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-fun/58105571
I saw this girl probly 3 or 4 years ago. Everything went great, could tell she wasn't on anything but some weed that was laying on a table. I noticed she is back and posting but car only. May have to check her out again.
-
08-29-23 09:40 #31689Senior Member

Posts: 31Anybody partake
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...y-now/58453611
Anybody? Looks TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/139691712586
Also curious about this one who's literally always on the front page of stg, figured somebody must have seen her.
Recently I've visited a Latina who stays in treehouse on university. If you run into her don't let her location scare you away she's def legit. I've seen her 3 x in the past couple weeks. She doesn't give top at all that's the only downfall. But she def lets me bend her up like a pretzel.
-
08-29-23 09:39 #31688Senior Member

Posts: 577Is she only accepting dates from SA?
Always wanted to se her but never got the opportunity.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 21:35 #31687Senior Member

Posts: 933My apologies
I didn't think of the fact that some here are not members on SA. But we all remember the now 'juicy'. I used to pound her ass hard and deep as I'm sure most have.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 20:08 #31686Senior Member

Posts: 618SA thread?
Should this be on the seeking arrangements thread? Or maybe you could share pics for those of us who are not members of SA? Thanks.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 19:37 #31685Senior Member

Posts: 452Got a name?
Or pics?
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
For us non members of SA.
-
08-28-23 18:54 #31684Senior Member

Posts: 933Look whose back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-142ed763f7b1
-
08-28-23 18:46 #31683Senior Member

Posts: 690Did She Make You Wait While she Took A Dump
Heavy candy user, I know, I saw her a few times and quit as she was too strung out. And her rates? She takes less, much less, I know from experience. But even at very reduced rates she was not worth it, I will continue to avoid her.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
But, she will put a show on for you for free, as one monger reported: One monger wrote a review saying to avoid, crappy skills plus he had to wait on the bed for her to finish taking her dump for almost 30 minutes.
I do not need a free taking a dump show.
-
08-28-23 18:19 #31682Senior Member

Posts: 224Here is one of the prettiest ladies a from a local club.
She is a light skinned Cuban that looks a lot like porn star Kat Dior shape wise and an even better smile. Covered but super hot and cooperative. No rush, tasty. She has worked at two clubs. She drives to you. Hit me up for her number. She only does this side thing a little bit. I now have lots of good ones now, but she is one of the few that will help a few good men. Guys that know me, one if the finest.
-
08-28-23 14:28 #31681Senior Member

Posts: 242Ranada / bedroom bambi
Does anyone have any insight on this one? She is thick and busty like I love. But something just seems off.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...s-out/58316669










Reply With Quote





