Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12837

    "Homely" would be the best description...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?
    Her face was "just ok" even way back then when I used to see her, now she wasn't hideous or anything, but she was definitely on the "less appealing" side of plain looking if you know what I mean, and that was 20 some years ago...So I can't imagine that has somehow magically improved with age since she's got to be well in her mid 40's now, but that's what doggie is for, LOL.

  2. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?

  3. #12835

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen Bridget Lynn? She has many great reviews in 2017 and worked in Richmond, VA. She is now based in St. Louis.

    http://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  4. #12834

    Aimee Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811

    Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.

    How much of a deposit did you send her?
    How was Aimee Star? Looks like a winner.

  5. #12833

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.
    She's legit, used to see her all the time over in Fairview/Belleville area way back in the day (now we're talking at least 20+ years ago) and her body was tight enough back then to bounce quarters off of, lol, but I can tell by her current pics that age (in her 40's now) and "baby damage" (she's had at least one kid, if not more, since then) has obviously taken some toll...Her face was always just ok, but her body, service and "rates" back then were absolutely on point and more than made up for it.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #12832

    Snowflake / Lovely Louis

    https://tryst.link/escort/snowflakelouis

    She looks interesting, although I feel most pics are heavily doctored. The eyebrows are a little off putting to me for some reason but that can be positioned around. Anyone tried her out before?

  7. #12831

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen her? She had many great reviews in 2017 but the last one was a year ago. Just want to find some other person in town who can be as good as the awesome Parker!

    https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  8. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    Thanks! So, a "I can't believe it's beyond butter face" I guess. That post was 5 years back, wonder if the body pictures are that old also.

  9. #12829

    Hot Angel for you

    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.

  10. #12828

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Reviewed in Massages.

    Short form. There are better HJs available for 200. Used to share a space with Brittany and Stacy. 4 hands will only let you waste more money. Kelly is the one of the three to pick if you are interested.

  11. #12827

    Kelli / Kelley / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this listing today, anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetcurvykellii
    Many reviews in the Massage Parlor report sections. Search there.

  12. #12826
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.
    Skittles isn't huge def bigger than pics though and had scars from what looked like a fire.

  13. #12825

    Angel on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info / face pictures of https://tryst.link/escort/angel-87.

    Thanks!
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.

  14. #12824
    On the subject of creative angles and obscuring photographs, have any of you guys seen either of these two?

    How big are they, actually?

    Skittlez.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ee-me/58456834

    Kelina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...l-day/58452253

    I don't mind them thicc, but just straight up obese BBW? More than I'm up for.

  15. #12823

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape