Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 683 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7630
    I used to see her a few months ago as part of a double with Kandie. She was 100% on ball duty then (but wouldn't toss my salad), and I would say she was generally sweet, enthusiastic, and sloppy. Sorry to hear the service has declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/638725352072

    Unless your interesting in the bare basic minimum, I don't recommend. Sweet girl, but from my perspective, she's only interested in the easiest way to get the money instead of giving actual good service.

    Requested she wear the skirt outfit from her ad, but apparent she doesn't have it. Would have been nice if she told me this but still good. She tells me in person that she gives sloppy head, but there was nothing sloppy about it. Almost dry to be honest (Maybe was trying to secure the transfer of money? ). Tells me she doesn't suck the balls (dafuq?). Then ends up telling me she's on her period. Still fucked for a little, but honestly it wasn't good. Condom she gave me was small, she was dry, and I was too worried about the condom breaking with her on period if I go too hard. She tells me 15 min up, but I texted for HH. I show her and she tells me she accidently gave me the SS price, so If I want to continue then it would be 40 $ more. I was over it at this point and didn't bust.

    Idk how I can go from being cute to having all this bullshit but whatever. I blame myself. Shoulda stuck with a regular. Better yet, save my money for another trip somewhere. Maybe D. R. Again. At least they can actually deepthroat me.

  2. #7629

    What I get for shooting the gun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/638725352072

    Unless your interesting in the bare basic minimum, I don't recommend. Sweet girl, but from my perspective, she's only interested in the easiest way to get the money instead of giving actual good service.

    Requested she wear the skirt outfit from her ad, but apparent she doesn't have it. Would have been nice if she told me this but still good. She tells me in person that she gives sloppy head, but there was nothing sloppy about it. Almost dry to be honest (Maybe was trying to secure the transfer of money? ). Tells me she doesn't suck the balls (dafuq?). Then ends up telling me she's on her period. Still fucked for a little, but honestly it wasn't good. Condom she gave me was small, she was dry, and I was too worried about the condom breaking with her on period if I go too hard. She tells me 15 min up, but I texted for HH. I show her and she tells me she accidently gave me the SS price, so If I want to continue then it would be 40 $ more. I was over it at this point and didn't bust.

    Idk how I can go from being cute to having all this bullshit but whatever. I blame myself. Shoulda stuck with a regular. Better yet, save my money for another trip somewhere. Maybe D. R. Again. At least they can actually deepthroat me.

  3. #7628

    Des

    Yes! So has anyone seen her since last kid?? And she advertised what? That she's not on bc??

  4. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    No secret. She used to advertise it.
    Is this her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/055790598176

  5. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She told me months ago she wasent on bc via text. Never mentioned prego. How did you know? A few years ago I know because she showed belly in ad. How's her service??
    No secret. She used to advertise it.

  6. #7625

    Desserie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    She just had one a few months ago so it has to be around somewhere. She was also pregnant like 2 years ago so where is that kid.
    She told me months ago she wasent on bc via text. Never mentioned prego. How did you know? A few years ago I know because she showed belly in ad. How's her service??

  7. #7624

    Reminds. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She has kid around? Meaning in room etc?
    Reminds me of the chick that had the kid under the bed sleeping in Millville 6/7 years ago.

    Going along all good, then a whale of cry, I was WTF.

    Not a single sign of baby items that I saw, but yet the kid was under the bed swaddled up in a blanket.

    Can't remember her name but she was from WW / NW and had some ink about Dad or Daddy on her chest. Not good ink, more like jailhouse type. Shortly after that, I contacted a BP ad in Rio only to arrive at the Shelton in Rio to find her. The pics only showed her from the back and I think they could have been fake.
    She probably had a housing voucher because of the kid

  8. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Hey how is desserie. Thee girl big tits prego years back long hair works ac and mount laurel?
    Do you have a link?

  9. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She has kid around? Meaning in room etc?
    She just had one a few months ago so it has to be around somewhere. She was also pregnant like 2 years ago so where is that kid.

  10. #7621

    Desserie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Hard for me to see these ladies knowing there is a baby / kid lurking. Just sad.
    She has kid around? Meaning in room etc?

  11. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Hey how is desserie. Thee girl big tits prego years back long hair works ac and mount laurel?
    Hard for me to see these ladies knowing there is a baby / kid lurking. Just sad.

  12. #7619

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    How is Red now a days, I heard good reviews in the past about her sloppy BBBJ's. Anyone seen her recently? If not any recommendations for a reliable provider with out all the drama. I know I am asking for too much for SNJ. Here is Red's AD.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/577686237671
    Hey how is desserie. Thee girl big tits prego years back long hair works ac and mount laurel?

  13. #7618

    Jay AC

    When I came to see her she was tired didn't sleep well because was partying with my friend who recommended her. I came in room she went to shower had to wait her about 15 minutes because she was getting high there. She was using syringe and needle on her arm. Once she got out we proceed she didn't look too attractive to me so didn't do kissing's. She insisted to use protection. Her attitude quickly degraded as she started to feel high after about 5 minutes of covered greek started be emotional and wanted me to cum quickly and leave was saying like I was trying to use her and didn't have enough donation. We agreed on 1. 0 for 15 minutes that means Short Stay. I said I was waiting for her to get out of shower for 15 minutes, Anyway she killed my mood I didn't come and left because couldn't deal with her attitude any longer. I'm not sure why she acted like that friend said maybe because she was up all night but YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know as well.
    .

  14. #7617

    Jay AC

    I did quicky Greek with her for 1. 0 she was clock watcher and she is hard user too. Not full service GFE. Tits were not big but saggy, has some track mark on body, ass was tight

    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know as well.
    .

  15. #7616
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the AC thread so I figured I would try here. Any info on this cutie? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...h/910151961601
    I would like to know as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape