Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5331
-
09-02-23 09:23 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 1019Provider
Buy a lottery ticket & you'd have a better chance of winning than finding this unicorn!
Originally Posted by BBShaq
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 22:20 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 68Any good independent providers?
Looking for one that offers BBBJ / BBFS.
-
08-30-23 09:02 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 203Lee's
Is Lee's a safe place to go to release some tension? If so, what's the current lineup? Thank you and everyone play safe!
-
08-28-23 18:50 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 106She's very tiny but kind of old. She looks like 50's so add a 10 to that and I bet that's her real age.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 18:30 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 975Did you miss the "0% body fat" in the post you quoted?
Originally Posted by NeedSome55
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 16:44 #3811Regular Member

Posts: 8Sky Sunny
What body type is Sunny? I love the tiny spinner type.
Originally Posted by Platchk
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 19:34 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky. Sunny
This is why I love this site. No PMs, information.
If it wasn't for this fellow shit bag (we all are for this hobby), I would have just walked in to Sky tonight and taken what Msan gave me.
Instead, I asked for Sunny. GOOD LAWD! Smoking hot, amazing body.
I saw someone posting about poor communication. It's a weird situation for everyone. I'm 6'5" so you can imagine how a 5'1" Asian woman looks next to me. First thing I do when they give me a hug is grab them by the ass and lift them up.
I'm here to play and have fun.
Table shower, small talk and payed very much attention to the junk. After that a quick stop at the sauna then to the room. Kissed and rubbed her tits up and down my back and spent some time near the starfish. Asked if I was ready to roll over, but when you have a smokeshow like that, you take your time.
Instead, I massaged her and got to feel up that 0% fat body for another 10 minutes. After that, a footjob (first time) then a no rush BJ.
It was 630 so no other shit bags were there. When she climbed on top I grabbed her hips and pounded the shit out of her. Great time.
She puts Victoria to shame. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by DagoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:16 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 44Sky
Sunny, Anna, ShaSha, and Penny are there but it's the end of the month so staff could possibly change.
Originally Posted by Platchk
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 15:53 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 44Sky
Stopped last week, great visit with Anna, I think, nice looking good body. Saw Sonny on the way out, I will have to make the trip and see her next time. Nice looking, great body!
Originally Posted by Platchk
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 20:44 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky Lineup
Haven't seen many reports lately on Sky. Been about 2 months since my last visit.
Then it was Anna, Candy, and Victoria. All just as fun as the next.
Any recent reports or Intel?
-
08-21-23 20:00 #3806Banned Member

Posts: 5352I am very aware HE is HJ but he also said extras was no problem. Read my post I asking what extra were to be had when they were no problem.
Originally Posted by ChipTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:24 #3805Regular Member

Posts: 8I did not, wish I saw other lineup as well but even when I was leaving someone was walking in so seemed like extremely busy.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 13:42 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 106Did you catch a name by chance?
Originally Posted by Jax223
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 21:54 #3803Regular Member

Posts: 30Utr
Any non Asian under the radar I should see? Looming for someone who is mostly legit but may get the girls out and give a HE. Office or spa setting.
-
08-17-23 08:31 #3802Regular Member

Posts: 8Visit yesterday
Had a dream about visiting Asian lucky spa yesterday, I agree with the review below, rooms were clean, I got the room that was the couples room with 2 tables, the curtain on the door is a little sketch especially because this place seemed busy (had the door open about 5 times during the hour I was there), was another monger in there when I arrived, masseuse played music on phone and kind of sang along during massage to try to muffle any odd noises coming from other room. Found it somewhat comical but better than hearing grunting. Massage was OK alot of butt massaging and wondering, HE with prostate massage. 6 for hr 6 tip, not once was anything asked or needed acknowledgement for HE so no idea if anything else is offered. She was probably late 30's 40's hard to tell makeup and asian, shorter typical walk in spa staff, did not see other worker.











Reply With Quote






