Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 499 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5616

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    LOL you are right, just looking for another petite option. Normally stick with the Asians and Latinas but you never know what you get with them either. But atleast they all seem to have all there teeth, a bad smile can ruin it all.
    You're better off giving it an oily tug and flushing a hundy down the drain than seeing a STG provider.

    Sometimes the truth really sucks.

  2. #5615
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean to say IS strung all the way out or ISN'T? From where I'm sitting it looks like she's strung out further than all the way. I'll go out on a limb and say the pics are the best representation of her looks and you'll be disappointed in person. Also, these bottom feeding girls are never worth it. But it's all about perspective.
    LOL you are right, just looking for another petite option. Normally stick with the Asians and Latinas but you never know what you get with them either. But atleast they all seem to have all there teeth, a bad smile can ruin it all.

  3. #5614

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/924858592902

    Anyone seen her? Nice to find a small petite type in the lowcountry that is strung all the way out LOL. She good a time? She look like pictures? Worth it?
    Did you mean to say IS strung all the way out or ISN'T? From where I'm sitting it looks like she's strung out further than all the way. I'll go out on a limb and say the pics are the best representation of her looks and you'll be disappointed in person. Also, these bottom feeding girls are never worth it. But it's all about perspective.

  4. #5613

    Slim PRINCESS

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/924858592902

    Anyone seen her? Nice to find a small petite type in the lowcountry that is strung all the way out LOL. She good a time? She look like pictures? Worth it?

  5. #5612
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    That you send the money first, that way she is guaranteed to show up.
    Very pretty but she post like twice a day. She ain't desperate for a hondo or a long drive. She could make $15K or more a visit if she wanted too.

  6. #5611
    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder.

    Here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/727454328863
    Yeah I left a report on her before aka Marley. Likes coloring and a user.

  7. #5610

    Link

    Thanks for the reminder.

    Here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/727454328863

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    Who is a bigger waste of time I wonder. Do you like a messy beyond mess room. Go MJ. If you like the smell of stale cigarettes go with MJ. I would say walk away.

  8. #5609

    Make sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from the upstate. A few weeks ago a beautiful young thing who calls herself Bri Blossom or Brianna Blossom appeared in my FB reels / vids. I was so smitten with her I went to her FB page then subscribed to her * page. Since then I've been able to see not just her soft porn FB vids but just a few x-rated vids. Then, we began chatting online. She claims that she lives in Mount Pleasant but is willing to drive to the upstate to have an appointment with me and she says she'll do it for 100. While dong my due diligence I've not been able to find her on any of the escort advertising pages nor on any review forums like this. The only thing I've found on her outside of FB or * is a JOI video on PornHub. Have any of you gentlemen of the low country met her or had appointments with her? I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm definitely suspicious. Please PM me with any info you have to share.

    https://briblossom.com/
    That you send the money first, that way she is guaranteed to show up.

  9. #5608

    Let me get this straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from the upstate. A few weeks ago a beautiful young thing who calls herself Bri Blossom or Brianna Blossom appeared in my FB reels / vids. I was so smitten with her I went to her FB page then subscribed to her * page. Since then I've been able to see not just her soft porn FB vids but just a few x-rated vids. Then, we began chatting online. She claims that she lives in Mount Pleasant but is willing to drive to the upstate to have an appointment with me and she says she'll do it for 100. While dong my due diligence I've not been able to find her on any of the escort advertising pages nor on any review forums like this. The only thing I've found on her outside of FB or * is a JOI video on PornHub. Have any of you gentlemen of the low country met her or had appointments with her? I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm definitely suspicious. Please PM me with any info you have to share.

    https://briblossom.com/
    This lovely piece of provider was willing to drive all the way from Charleston to Spartanburg and back for an appointment with you and was only going to have you donate a hundred bucks? Something (other than the provider) smells fishy here.

  10. #5607

    Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from the upstate. A few weeks ago a beautiful young thing who calls herself Bri Blossom or Brianna Blossom appeared in my FB reels / vids. I was so smitten with her I went to her FB page then subscribed to her * page. Since then I've been able to see not just her soft porn FB vids but just a few x-rated vids. Then, we began chatting online. She claims that she lives in Mount Pleasant but is willing to drive to the upstate to have an appointment with me and she says she'll do it for 100. While dong my due diligence I've not been able to find her on any of the escort advertising pages nor on any review forums like this. The only thing I've found on her outside of FB or * is a JOI video on PornHub. Have any of you gentlemen of the low country met her or had appointments with her? I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm definitely suspicious. Please PM me with any info you have to share.

    https://briblossom.com/
    Just log off bro, this ain't for you.

  11. #5606

    Bri Blossom?

    Greetings from the upstate. A few weeks ago a beautiful young thing who calls herself Bri Blossom or Brianna Blossom appeared in my FB reels / vids. I was so smitten with her I went to her FB page then subscribed to her * page. Since then I've been able to see not just her soft porn FB vids but just a few x-rated vids. Then, we began chatting online. She claims that she lives in Mount Pleasant but is willing to drive to the upstate to have an appointment with me and she says she'll do it for 100. While dong my due diligence I've not been able to find her on any of the escort advertising pages nor on any review forums like this. The only thing I've found on her outside of FB or * is a JOI video on PornHub. Have any of you gentlemen of the low country met her or had appointments with her? I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm definitely suspicious. Please PM me with any info you have to share.

    https://briblossom.com/

  12. #5605

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by JCavazino  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a session with Cali. I didn't do a Cali+Cam session as suggested by another. Cali is tall, and very blonde. Nice figure. Very open-minded but not ask skilled as Cam in the arts. The price was right though and the session was just over an hour (no clock watching). Paid less than DD's & Mariah's for better service.

    Seniors, feel free to PM for details.
    Spoke with a few seniors. She's legit. Also, more likely to put out if Cameron isn't in the room at the time.

    Cam still a coin flip on which one shows up.

  13. #5604

    Mary Jane

    Who is a bigger waste of time I wonder. Do you like a messy beyond mess room. Go MJ. If you like the smell of stale cigarettes go with MJ. I would say walk away.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bambi. What a waste of time. Don't touch this- Don't touch that. I'm getting over a cold. My leg hurts in that position. I don't do this and I don't do that.

    Looks like she rents a room in someone's house. It even has a frig in there and the room is a mess.

    For the record I don't do FS 99% of the time and the only thing I was looking for was the Nuru she advertises. When I asked, she said she does, so I said OK that what I want. She said get on the bed. I said isn't Nuru done with gel? She said she can rub me with lotion. Not a clue.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/581898680815

  14. #5603

    Bambi

    Saw Bambi. What a waste of time. Don't touch this- Don't touch that. I'm getting over a cold. My leg hurts in that position. I don't do this and I don't do that.

    Looks like she rents a room in someone's house. It even has a frig in there and the room is a mess.

    For the record I don't do FS 99% of the time and the only thing I was looking for was the Nuru she advertises. When I asked, she said she does, so I said OK that what I want. She said get on the bed. I said isn't Nuru done with gel? She said she can rub me with lotion. Not a clue.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/581898680815

  15. #5602

    Good advice. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Tryst prices are for chumps. Always ask for a local price or special or something before you schedule. This way the girl doesn't have to appear cheap on Tryst and yet can adjust her price to meet supply and demand. I've found a lot of them will offer a more reasonable price if you are respectful and flexible on time of day when they are free and not as in demand.
    I've always offered to negotiate with a provider (regardless if they say the contrary in their ad). Cause you know that once you're standing in the doorway with Benjamin's, how they going to say no?) I've seen a lot of providers pump up their donations on Tryst above what they offer the same services on STG or other sites. Amazes me how many of them must assume we're all a bunch of "chumps" and don't know how to read or research.

    Speaking of research, I'm back on the hunt. Might just check out the local massage parlors. At least it won't be self-serve and I'll save money at the same time. Thanks for your input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape