Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 7476
-
08-24-23 17:51 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 99Amber
New in town. Not exact pics but will match a softball player type. YMMV. 150 for. 5. Probably in late 20's. Tight body with tan. Baseball cap type girl.
-
08-24-23 06:55 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 1202Tryst prices are for chumps. Always ask for a local price or special or something before you schedule. This way the girl doesn't have to appear cheap on Tryst and yet can adjust her price to meet supply and demand. I've found a lot of them will offer a more reasonable price if you are respectful and flexible on time of day when they are free and not as in demand.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 00:59 #5599Regular Member

Posts: 5Kay
Haven't seen any reviews on this one, but lots of ads. Curious if anyone you have any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/488617546396
-
08-24-23 00:35 #5598Regular Member

Posts: 5Kaybaddiewitdafattie
Seen a lot of this girl's ads lately and I'm not seeing any reviews here when searching. Looks too good to be true so thought I would ask if any of you guys have taken the plunge.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/488617546396
-
08-23-23 14:25 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 294Recommendations, fellow mongers?
You know, I've never considered myself that picky when it comes to picking out entertainment for the evening, but damn! Even all the way up to $500/ hr on Tryst and still nothing of any real interest that's appealing. Guess I'll be self-serving this weekend.
-
08-23-23 14:21 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 176Venezuelan girls
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...exy-venezuelan -girls /327611682237.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/150962063
Had a dream of these two. It was a decent experience but wouldn't repeat. Rocio is Definitely the girl in the pics but she got a little gut and obvious c-section. Decent looking. They use the hell out that photoshop tho. What ruined the experience for me is the rules and to many giving orders during the session managed to power through and get off. It was also kinda rushed.Session start wit flor who is a taller girl with a little curves and decent set on her. CBJ start with reverse cowgirl and swapped jimmys and finished with Rocio CBJ with doggy and finished missionary. Had way better 2 girl Latina experiences in the past.
-
08-23-23 11:35 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 172Morgan
Looks like you might be OK if this is the same Morgan discussed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post6570518.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 10:43 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 99Rossa
The BJ pic girl on listcrawler. Looks good but should I guess it's fake?
-
08-23-23 08:41 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 178Morgan
I texted her and she came back with QV 140, hh 200 and hr 350. I didn't have a problem with that But her address was a private residence in a $400 K neighborhood. That scares me a bit. Wish it was true and I'll wait for someone else to try but I can just imagine a total hoax to an ex-boyfriend or something.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 21:06 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 324I thought you were staying away from Crazy Cam?
Originally Posted by JCavazino
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes. Too many simps on here.
I'll have to text for pics I guess.
-
08-22-23 10:17 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 161Tried a few times but never got to actually meet her. I'll probably try again as I really like her look!
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 07:53 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 133Yeah I don't trust that video call stuff at all. But she is damn sexy, I don't think I'll cave on the video call but I may try to build up a rapport with her to see if I can skip it because I definitely want to see her.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 19:28 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 176Milf?
Been seeing her post more frequently these days. Looking for a mature milfy provider. Haven't been responding to my messages though. Pictures look real nice. Anyone dreamt of this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/017673997549
-
08-20-23 19:25 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 176Same issue LOL
That's the same issue I had. Don't like or trust the video call especially with someone with no reviews. I'm noticing a lot of girls is requiring that these days. Smh.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 18:33 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 179Sasha
I can definitely vouch for her. Saw her several months ago by Tanger. She is a tiny thing but was very sweet and held a good conversation. Girlfriend was in the room as they had just gotten hibachi delivered right before I went in but she hung out in the restroom. Very nice tight body just as pics are. Daty for a few before I put her on top. Very tight and watching her I used up all my time enjoying the show. Actually tried to repeat today but had no reply as of yet. Def will repeat.
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





