Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 33210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27435

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I put her name in the search box on listcrawlers it game up Central Norwood, Kennedy Ave beware.
    Moreover, post is in Spanish I guess any way, different area code. Very low possibility she is real.

  2. #27434

    Sarah Vandella

    I've only seen her videos. Pretty sure she is not in Cincy or any of the 100 other cities those pictures are being used in.

    Google image search is your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiBoy22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html

  3. #27433
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMeat  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason
    I put her name in the search box on listcrawlers it game up Central Norwood, Kennedy Ave beware.

  4. #27432

    Not sure why this posted 3 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiBoy22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html
    Sorry all. Not sure why this posted 3 different times.

  5. #27431

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html

  6. #27430

    Rachel

    Would someone mind sharing Rachel's digits with me, please and thank you.

  7. #27429
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry about Rachel. She is doing very well with appointments. Guy just chose not to post but she has been busy.
    Many thanks for the assist. Managed to see her today and went with the nuru. FreeWilly12's review is pretty on par of what I'd say though just for my wallet's sake I wouldn't do the nuru everytime. It is worth it as a special treat for myself otherwise I'd go with a standard massage. Screening was a bit more thorough than what I expected but other than that I would overall, see again if it wasn't as far of a drive for me.

    Pocket Aces.

  8. #27428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Good man

    Good man, thanks for the intel. Found the address and looks like a sold pit stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Traveling south thru Ga?

    Just thought I'd mention in case anyone travels to or through Ga. On 75 south. GQ on chattanooga in Dalton is seconds off the exit. Not far from Tenn line. Very cute girls. Pinky and Coco. The ending and damage was similar to our Sakura. When Coco came in she covered with a towel and asked if I was ever there and of course I sad yes, "3 weeks ago. She asked what I did for a living and I said " Shower curtin ring salesman" and the towel came off and was asked to flip. So I can't report on a massage.

  9. #27427

    Mandy, breath of fresh air

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Had the considerable good fortune of seeing Mandy last night. It pays to read the forums. Lots to discover like who's hot, who's not, and good advice to keep from making an expensive mistake. But in this case, gold was stuck by following a link to a seldom advertised girl that can rock the foundations of your mongering world!

    Was in the mood for action and had rare free time to self. Browsed STG and EB ads and combed the Cincy and Dayton USG forums almost giving up. Luckily I found the link below pointing to a blonde haired vixen with the biggest, bestest rack I've ever seen!

    Super easy setup on a Sunday night. A few short texts to confirm the donation (1. 6 hhr) and share my request (BBBJ w swallow) then on my way to an apartment in Westwood. Not the world's finest area off Westwood-Northern Blvd but certainly safe enough for daytime or early evening. Venue, best described as a crash pad, was sparsely furnished but clean. Reaching the building requires climbing several large, steeply pitched outdoor staircases so mongers with disabilities or in poor health should use caution.

    Once inside, we began an effortless chat. Found out Mandy's a transplanted Californian, which explains the super chill vibe. She's mid-30's with long blonde hair and blue eyes, further amplifying the west coast mystique. And she's been around this business for awhile, but is so low volume and infrequently advertised as to be near UTR.

    When we stripped and got down to business, I was in ABSOLUTE AWE of Mandy's 44 DD jugs; the expression "more than a mouthful" doesn't begin to describe them! She happily let me fondle, caress, suck, fuck and otherwise worship her bosom til I'd had my fill. I could've nutted just seeing my cock disappear between her breasts but that wasn't why I visited.

    Laid back on the mattress and let her go to work. She gave a flawless blowjob with light suction, periodic DT and copious saliva, maintaining eye contact all the while, pausing occasionally to let me know how much she wanted my cum, wanted to taste me, etc. I just laid back spellbound and drank it in for as long as I could. Finally, when I could take no more, unleashed a few week's worth of jizz in her talented mouth. Mandy never flinched, just maintained light suction until every drop was drained. When she pulled off, not a drop was spilled. She opened her mouth to show me the result before sensually swallowing and tracing her lips with a finger. Fellas, all I can say is that I wish I were a young buck again with faster reload times!

    We cuddled and talked for a quite awhile afterwards, very much like she was my girlfriend. A beautiful, sexy, ultra-endowed girlfriend! Although FS was not my plan for this evening, it will be next time. And there will DEFINITELY be a next time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139828379
    I recently had my second visit with this sexy naughty girl! I don't think I can improve on the review posted above, but I can confirm that she is ALL that and more. My time with Mandy was as outcall to me. She did let me know that she has been working to make her incall more homey and suitable for company. I have not had a visit there yet but based on our conversation I problaby will. She is very easy and interesting to talk to, and as mentioned in the previous review is not a novice to the escort world. She has kept a low profile by mainly doing business with her 'regulars'. Mandy is a fun provider with down to earth prices and great service. I'm reposting her AD which has not been updated but does have accurate contact info. Give her a call for a 'breath of fresh air' in what has become a sad and outrageous hobby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139828379

  10. #27426

    This was from 10/22 on my way to atl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    What up all. I have a little trip coming up where I will be driving to Atlanta. Is there anything worth stopping at along the way. Strip clubs, AMPs or perhaps an UTR along the way that you would make sure you check out? I'll be going through Lexington, Knoxville and Chattanooga but obviously lots of little towns as well.

    Thanks why'all!
    Traveling south thru Ga?

    Just thought I'd mention in case anyone travels to or through Ga. On 75 south. GQ on chattanooga in Dalton is seconds off the exit. Not far from Tenn line. Very cute girls. Pinky and Coco. The ending and damage was similar to our Sakura. When Coco came in she covered with a towel and asked if I was ever there and of course I sad yes, "3 weeks ago. She asked what I did for a living and I said " Shower curtin ring salesman" and the towel came off and was asked to flip. So I can't report on a massage.

  11. #27425

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
    I saw her at least a year ago in Cov and she looked 2 kids and 40 lbs after these pics but she was a hole and I pounded it.

  12. #27424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Have a little road trip coming up

    What up all. I have a little trip coming up where I will be driving to Atlanta. Is there anything worth stopping at along the way. Strip clubs, AMPs or perhaps an UTR along the way that you would make sure you check out? I'll be going through Lexington, Knoxville and Chattanooga but obviously lots of little towns as well.

    Thanks why'all!

  13. #27423

    Fake Add

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her (I think), but something seems off. Anyone she her? She looks very familiar.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61592289
    Porn Star.

  14. #27422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted just goes to a page for mason not to the ad you are asking advice about. What you need to do is when you want to post a link open the ad and copy the address in the header than paste it in the ad. Like this https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149770906 it would also help if you copy and pasted a picture of her as many ads disappear with in a day or two.
    Always do a reverse image search on google or other places. Those pics are all over the internet. Far too good to be true.

    BAM.

  15. #27421

    "Ariel"

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMeat  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason
    First off any ad where the provider lists a physical address is best ignored but it is an opportunity. In this case 3415 Wake Forest Rd. Comes up being in Raleigh NC, so often 2-3 minutes of research can often answer your question. Google is your friend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape