Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 41280
-
08-28-23 12:22 #31680Senior Member

Posts: 36Need recommendations
Looking for some recommendations fellas. My most recent ATF has pulled out of the area and only comes to town once every couple months. Last time I was too tied up with work and missed her on the one day she came up. Selection here is abysmal to say the least but I'm still looking. Looking for thicker / bigger type, age no issue really but nothing young. I've had bad experiences with the under 25 crowd. Saw this one today but idk anything about her. Also thinking about Monique but idk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/253195437205
-
08-28-23 06:20 #31679Senior Member

Posts: 780Consider this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/517651007011
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 03:21 #31678Senior Member

Posts: 40Petite Lauren
Had a good time with this one. I read the reviews and decided to roll the dice after a couple other options didn't pan out. She was cool from the moment she walked through the door, no signs of candy, very nice body, and beautiful face. Mario coins shelled out were what is requested on the ad, but quality is important and nothing was shelled out until deed was done, which is my rule after following the advice on here. BBBJ, rcg, doggy, emptied in mish. Overall good time and will repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89
-
08-27-23 23:59 #31677Senior Member

Posts: 242I recommend staying far from her. She is cute I will give you that but she just strings you a long and then doesn't perform. A total water of time.
Originally Posted by IceManFsu
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 23:53 #31676Senior Member

Posts: 27I remember seeing her like 5 maybe 6 years ago right when she started posting. She looked like she does in those pictures if not a little better. Tried he again like 5-6 months later and she went from decent to OMG no thank you. Not sure what she is on but it destroyed her in hardly any time.
Originally Posted by JaxRogue2
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 22:19 #31675Banned Member

Posts: 9One of the worst
I've seen her 2-3 x over the years. Terrible attitude, major sweet tooth for candy, would never repeat.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:11 #31674Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed, I went to see her for 60 aout 4 years ago. I was half drunk and when she opened the door. I just said "no way" and walked away. Didn't see another provider for a few months. Not to beat up on her but just not even for free if I'd been drinking much less pay. I'd take a chance finding a decent swan before I did that. I'm sure she's a nice person though.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 13:52 #31673Senior Member

Posts: 452DT Recs?
Any recommendations for a provider who can swallow the cock all the way down to the balls and provide a true DT experience w / CIM?
-
08-27-23 13:33 #31672Senior Member

Posts: 93Snow Bunny
The 3rd girl, Snow Bunny, gave me the best headache relief I've had in town. She's tall and flat in both areas so never tried FS. I will say that she usually stays off Mustang Rd, which can be pretty sketchy so I would advise not seeing her after late-afternoon. I've also seen some reports of her apparently being sketchy and distracted at times but I never had any issues during my one visit.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 13:26 #31671Senior Member

Posts: 279Need help please on finding new friend
My usual MILF friend in Jax had to retire and move away due to medical issues:
With all the activity on the news I am trying to find a new regular I can see, but am a bit anxious.
Would anyone please be kind enough to share feedback or experiences on the following providers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/725276518277
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/952452049330
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/690066964148
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/392684275591
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/404574277639
-
08-27-23 10:35 #31670Senior Member

Posts: 186Dani
I saw her a couple days ago for an outcall. Good experience, good comms, showed up on time. Lucid and pleasant. Pics are filtered of course. Nice tall and toned body. Overall I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 01:39 #31669Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this
Say it loud and proud for the folks sitting in the back room!
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 00:27 #31668Senior Member

Posts: 50Agree 100%
I saw several years back because she was a low budget alternative, 60 coins was all you needed. After a few visits, I was like WTF am I doing here?? Barely worth 60, definitely not 100 or more. Not that we have tons of options but there are at least half a dozen off the top of head that would be a better option. Move on boys.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 21:08 #31667Senior Member

Posts: 229Chloe
In case anyone is interested, this is what Irish "Chloe" really looks like. The service is boring and not worth the price at all. Far better options!
-
08-26-23 16:54 #31666Senior Member

Posts: 36She's been Tiffany and harley etc always changing her name to hide crappy service. She's not that great although her pictures look great. I had her in the ass for $50 when she was staying in mandarin. Even for that I probably go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




