Escort Review: Downtown LA
+
Submit Review
Results 706 to 720 of 2656
-
08-29-23 18:32 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 77Broooo
Sounds like you had a great time but I mean where's the pics? LOL.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 23:45 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 332My Museum of Culture. Cali is theta
Leaving Cali in the next few years to live better. Is skidrow still doing the black women in gold wigs bs after 10 pm or have they gone back to their normal multicultural sex workers for cheap days. I'm quiting my job this year for a new finance career and looking for reliable sets for consistent business. Has Skidrow returned?
-
08-28-23 04:21 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 340KEKE did the same to me a long time ago
I think it was about 3 years ago. I picked her up and she said she was hungry. That we could play after in her tent. I took her to McDonalds on Central and she ordered the entire menu. Think it was like $23 or something. Anyway, after I drove to her tent. She told me to park and got out. She ran very quickly into a beehive of tents lining the street. I never knew what tent.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
Three months after that, I saw her again. I passes by and called her. She didn't recognize me. When she got close to my window I doused her with a bottle water and drove off, laughing my ass off.
-
08-27-23 17:10 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 1009Savanna
Man got really lucky last night after finishing up with Cynthia. I was heading home going west on 7th St and saw a chic walk past the corner, by the corner market, on San Pedro St looking good with long purple / lavender hair. I gunned it to see who it might be and made a left on San Pedro and caught up with her and it was Savanna! Young petite Savanna who I've been trying to hook up with again for a long time. Her and TJ are the two that I hadn't fucked yet. TJ I would still see sporadically around for BBBJs. But Savanna I could not find at all. She was looking good with a short dress barely covering her ass and the long lavender hair which is a wig. She likes wearing wigs and has quite a few. I hadn't seen her in over a year and a half and were planning to fuck the next time we met up and take photos. She likes taking pics and I'm a photographer on the side. Asked her if she had time and was down to come to my house to suck / fuck and she said yes. Time was around 11:45 pm.
On the drive to my house she took a nap as she looked a little tired. We got there and had her take a shower to freshen up. Then the fun began and I had her wear a tiny thong lingerie outfit from some of the outfits I have for the girls I photograph. She looked yummy with that sweet ass of hers and we had fun trying different poses. Then on to the sucking fucking. I loved eating her out and even had her play with a vibrator for me. She has a nice looking and tight pussy. Then her sucking me which was great too, ball sucking licking and deep throat. Then to fucking with the two best positions of all we did being reverse cowgirl and doggy. That ass of hers looks and feels great. Tight pussy almost felt like I was in her asshole. Tight grip that kept me hard for the long fuck session we had. All the while I was taking video and pics of what we were doing. She was wanting me to nut in her but she's not on birth control and she just had a baby about a year ago. So for the final nut I gave her a beautiful facial that I got on video.
We finished up and she took another quick shower to clean up. Spent nearly four hours with her and for only 80 was awesome. The last time I saw her she said she didn't fuck too for less than 100. I tried countering at that time with 80 but she said nope at least 100 which I was cool with because she's really good looking and the menu. So got lucky this time when I tried 80 again and she said cool. I offered her to stay since she was really tired now and sleep at my place. Then take her back the next day wherever she needed to go. But she needed to get back to meet a friend and get her bag from their car. Left my house around 4 am and dropped her off around San Pedro and 8th. Was great finally running into her again and tapping / spanking that ass. No phone at the moment but she has my contact info when she gets one again.
-
08-27-23 02:35 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 1009Think I just picked her up around 11:15 pm and I've hooked up with her one time before. She was walking her white poodle on Towne towards 7th st. Her name is Cynthia. Good BBBJCIM for 20. Sucks and licks the balls. And a bit of deep throat but not to much. Has nice soft lips when sucking. Probably in her 40's, short black hair in a ponytail. Asked for digits but as usual for skid chics she didn't have a phone. Said she was out for the night working (ho'ing). Dropped her off by the Continental.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 01:11 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 1009Cuba name sounds kind of familiar. Was she Latina or Black? Keke name is usually a black chic. And I always say stay away from the black chics in the skids. They're robs nowadays.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 22:40 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 763Has anyone seen the girl with the white dog? I saw her around 7th and San Pedro. She didn't look too happy. Saw her about 20 minutes later and this time she smiled. I drove around the block and she was gone. Short with dark hair.
-
08-26-23 22:14 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 1009Well I caught a glimpse of her today around 3 pm. She's at the bus stop on Vermont not the one on 6th I thought that it was. The cross street is still 6th though. I'd figure they'd want to be at the one on 6th because it has shade from the trees. But the one she's at it's full sun, no shade. She was sleeping and the black dude was sleeping next to her. There was another younger black dude sitting on the bench that knows I was checking her out. LOL We gave each other the heads up like we know what's up. Sometimes I've talked to the black cool dudes in the skids and they've hooked me up with info on some of the working girls. So who knows that young black dude on the bench by the Asian chic might be able to give the low down on her. She's pretty probably early 30's or late 20's in age. Not really sure why she's in that area. She'd be better served if she was in the skids because they have free showers, toilets, free meals and sometimes shelter. Where she's at right now there is none of that. In the end she might not be down to do anything. Since a couple of you checked her out and couldn't get her attention for hooking up. So she's probably not down with it. There are girls like that in the skids that are pretty too but they're not ho'ing. They are just trying to survive and hopefully get themselves out of the skids and some others not so much.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 21:59 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 763Cuba / Keke
Skid Row has been shit lately, but I thought I found a gem near 8th and San Pedro. Slender, mid-20's, plain but decent looking, cute little ass, wearing shorts and a sports bra. She seemed friendly and calm, so I took a shot. And I missed.
$40 got me about a minute of sucking mixed with a lot of muttering about me not wearing a condom, which she never even mentioned before she went to work. A minute or two into it, she has to pee, and I called her on it. I said "I know you're just going to take off" and she insisted she wasn't, and then opened the door and took off.
I have said this before and I'll say it again: What the fuck? You are going to need money the next time I drive by, but now you've burned this bridge and whoever else I warn, when it's hard enough for girls to get a date down there. Plus, you don't know if I'll come looking for you. You see new guys every day, so what are the odds you'll remember me a month from now when I roll up on you again?
Save your money on this one, guys.
-
08-25-23 08:23 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 88I'm the back seat bro! Yeah she lives in a tent.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 06:48 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 2004She is in a tent or where do you fuck?
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 08:44 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 88LSW Nikki
CFS 60 good head game, monster titties nice wet pussy LB ave and 15th downtown.
-
08-22-23 01:53 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 91Hot Asian
I was intrigued so I drove down to check her out. Her face is actually quite pleasant to look at. At some angles one might even say she is stunning.
Originally Posted by Leon9009
[View Original Post]
I tried to drive by a few times to get her attention but to no avail. I think she might have gone from normal person to directly a mentally ill homeless person. A few times I saw her doing an Asian squat and smoking something. Probably crack.
From what I can tell, she is just as nuts as the black guy she is with. Sometimes another one joins their hobo circle.
It's a shame. What a waste.
-
08-21-23 14:09 #1938I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Circa 2006 there was a fairly hot Korean provider in that area that had been fired from working at AMPs. She called herself Chichi because she had ginormous boobs like that lady Minka who had the place in Claremont. Since then I probably hooked up with another 15 so you never know until you find out.
Originally Posted by Leon9009
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 01:23 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 1009Ok that helps. Is it the bus stop I described that is across the street from the Ihop on 6th street? It has shade cover from a bunch of trees. The one I saw sleeping on the floor was a skinny homeless black dude. I would only be able to cruise there on the weekends around those times. During the week I'm working. If I spot her I'll see what I can do.
Originally Posted by Leon9009
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





