Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27426

    This was from 10/22 on my way to atl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    What up all. I have a little trip coming up where I will be driving to Atlanta. Is there anything worth stopping at along the way. Strip clubs, AMPs or perhaps an UTR along the way that you would make sure you check out? I'll be going through Lexington, Knoxville and Chattanooga but obviously lots of little towns as well.

    Thanks why'all!
    Traveling south thru Ga?

    Just thought I'd mention in case anyone travels to or through Ga. On 75 south. GQ on chattanooga in Dalton is seconds off the exit. Not far from Tenn line. Very cute girls. Pinky and Coco. The ending and damage was similar to our Sakura. When Coco came in she covered with a towel and asked if I was ever there and of course I sad yes, "3 weeks ago. She asked what I did for a living and I said " Shower curtin ring salesman" and the towel came off and was asked to flip. So I can't report on a massage.

  2. #27425

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
    I saw her at least a year ago in Cov and she looked 2 kids and 40 lbs after these pics but she was a hole and I pounded it.

  3. #27424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Have a little road trip coming up

    What up all. I have a little trip coming up where I will be driving to Atlanta. Is there anything worth stopping at along the way. Strip clubs, AMPs or perhaps an UTR along the way that you would make sure you check out? I'll be going through Lexington, Knoxville and Chattanooga but obviously lots of little towns as well.

    Thanks why'all!

  4. #27423

    Fake Add

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her (I think), but something seems off. Anyone she her? She looks very familiar.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61592289
    Porn Star.

  5. #27422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted just goes to a page for mason not to the ad you are asking advice about. What you need to do is when you want to post a link open the ad and copy the address in the header than paste it in the ad. Like this https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149770906 it would also help if you copy and pasted a picture of her as many ads disappear with in a day or two.
    Always do a reverse image search on google or other places. Those pics are all over the internet. Far too good to be true.

    BAM.

  6. #27421

    "Ariel"

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMeat  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason
    First off any ad where the provider lists a physical address is best ignored but it is an opportunity. In this case 3415 Wake Forest Rd. Comes up being in Raleigh NC, so often 2-3 minutes of research can often answer your question. Google is your friend!

  7. #27420

    Goes no where

    The link you posted just goes to a page for mason not to the ad you are asking advice about. What you need to do is when you want to post a link open the ad and copy the address in the header than paste it in the ad. Like this https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149770906 it would also help if you copy and pasted a picture of her as many ads disappear with in a day or two. And since you are apparently a new member I would highly recommend that you go through the user blog many of the items in there will give you help full advice. Also read and look at the pictures in the rip off section. I have never met or talked to the person you are asking about. And being new and this is your first post many members will not give you the time of day. What they want to see is you contributing useful information before they share any of theirs. My advice is before venturing off on your own go through the reviews and find some women you could meet with meet with a couple of them and than write an honest review. This will help when you ask for information. As a side note she has been only been advertising her for three days and when you open the more pictures in her ad there other other woman in with her pictures. Many time that happens because the number was us by someone else, or it's a group of escorts using the same ad good possibility though that it could be a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMeat  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cee7b74d64e5c9c9c1a3a15b58f00e06_f.jpg‎  

  8. #27419

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html

  9. #27418

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html

  10. #27417

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this one? Just saw her post on RR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exy-36707.html

  11. #27416

    Ariel

    There is a new girl in Mason the is going by Ariel. Has anyone seen here or is she just another fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=Mason

  12. #27415

    She is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her (I think), but something seems off. Anyone she her? She looks very familiar.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61592289
    She has ads running in cincinnati, columbus, findlay, Cleveland today.

  13. #27414

    Picts look familiar. Anyone have info on this gal?

    Been chatting with her (I think), but something seems off. Anyone she her? She looks very familiar.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61592289

  14. #27413
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ? That's a deal killer. Curious what the price of admission was, never mind-not interested.
    Can you PM with digits plzzzz.

  15. #27412

    She's still hot

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got back in contact with Ms. Love2 squeeze. She said she is still seeing clients but mostly UTR and only if you already have her info. So if you still have her snap, be discreet and send her a message. Be patient though. It took her a few days to get back to me. She's outcall only, when I asked about GFE she just replied with, no BB anything but will allow DATY. She asked me 1 and a half for hh. Take that for what it's worth.
    Talked to her. And have her snap. She's still really hot.

    Stay safe.

    Lambert75.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape