Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 37603
-
08-28-23 13:22 #29308Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone else here experience the new Bonita offering?
So so tempting! Anyone else try this new service and setup yet? Please share if so.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 12:15 #29307Senior Member

Posts: 145I have some extremely fond memories from Tokyo, I never had a bad experience there. I think that I cried the day they shut it down!
Originally Posted by Vajuxo
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 11:59 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 287Some of the best years of my life!!
Hey Passenger, those were the days all right, & with never having to pay a penny, bc I was lucky enough to be good friends with the original owners prior & during the construction & opening of the business in the 80's, when I'd often hang out there, & was able to get to know & enjoy the girls that worked there while dressed in those cute little outfits they had on, most fun was especially when showing up with a load of nose candy to share of which was very common in those days!! As far as services go, myself & a buddy of mine would often come in very late at night, & into the very early morning, along with a couple + select girls that stayed with us, and needless to stay, we enjoyed a full menu of action in the massage rooms & also in the hot tub while flying high!! Interesting that how in the hell did you ever find that discounted coupon, as it was true that Steve did on occasions come in, & it was too bad he had to retire early from pro FB due to an injury several years earlier in 1976.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 11:59 #29305Senior Member

Posts: 84Midnight at the Oasis
What a hoot, $10 VIP card.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
I visited several times before I discovered A2 and Waterford.
I never got full service.
Typical was strip to thong, pretty open groping, and a handshake.
Was getting a beejer from one provider but the "bouncer" kept sticking his head in the door and spooking the provider.
As I recall, when I first went there, it was a Men's Club" setting: I changed into a robe and mingled with the providers with other clientele hanging out.
As I said, after I discovered Tokyo on Liberty in A2 and Caeser's and Fuji on 59, I never went back.
-
08-28-23 11:29 #29304Regular Member

Posts: 17Sarah is retired
Jumping Bean is full of shit and has not seen Sarah for at least 2 years. Everyone needs to get over her and move on. She is done with the hobby and is never coming back.
Originally Posted by Pharcyde13
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 10:16 #29303Senior Member

Posts: 782Blast from the past, Oasis
Who used to go to The Oasis on Van Dyke back in the 80's and early 90's?
I was digging through some old papers and found this, next to an autograph from Steve Owens.
I would end up there on occasion afterhours if I struck out at the bars, and was too horny to just head home. Some of the women were ridiculously hot.
What services did you get there?
-
08-28-23 10:15 #29302Regular Member

Posts: 22Sarah
I'm in Waterford, search makes it seem that Sarah isn't around anymore? Just wondering if that's the case- her description is exactly what I look for, so if she's around still, any way to contact her?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 01:25 #29301Regular Member

Posts: 15Any chance you could pm me the location?
I've tried contacting her but I still haven't heard back, I'm not sure if this is normal. Please let me know!
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 22:18 #29300Regular Member

Posts: 9$50 for the hour but I give her $60 because I feel bad with how cheap it is.
Originally Posted by BBM1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 11:07 #29299Senior Member

Posts: 480I will second that! She is a nice lady who seems a little slow for whatever reason. Her rate is very good and she really wants to please her client. I personally just went for a massage. While I was there she had no problem being nude and she did offer a BJ or an HJ, I didn't partake as I had to save the load for a later date that night. Sucks to be old and having to ration the jizz.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 10:57 #29298Senior Member

Posts: 287Yes, her fee remains the same for well over a decade, at only $60 a session!!
She works in a safe private Westland home, no tip is necessary, but that's up to you, she's a very nice 50 year old lady, so as well be nice to her!!
Originally Posted by BBM1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 08:47 #29297Senior Member

Posts: 84Cost?
What is she charging these days? I think she was around 60 or 70 last I checked, is that still true?
Originally Posted by Vividtiger135
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:18 #29296Senior Member

Posts: 63I get it.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
Follow up? Has anyone seen where candy from magic landed? She was my ATF.
-
08-25-23 20:57 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 928They will NEVER pass up a walk in for an appointment that frequently is a no show.
Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson
[View Original Post]
It's first cum first serve at almost all AMPs.
-
08-25-23 20:11 #29294Senior Member

Posts: 63Appointments at magic
Is it possible? I'd love to see ruby again. Everytime I go she is always with someone else or not there.
Also, it's been a couple months, what the talent lineup these days? Tia.










Reply With Quote





