Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 37325
-
08-29-23 21:52 #29915Senior Member

Posts: 66Great feedback. I reached out earlier and got no response.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 20:46 #29914Senior Member

Posts: 223Scam!
She's almost too good looking, she does not list a city or options, measurements, description. Basically nothing other than 100% real, call or text. I'm betting it is a scam. Let's find out. A quick search on Google using her images pulls up an Only Fans website under the name of Applezz Babyy, plus Skip The Games listings in multiple cities in Georgia.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 11:30 #29913Senior Member

Posts: 66Intel?
Does anyone have an info on this little beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/244379209989
Thanks.
-
08-28-23 15:36 #29912Senior Member

Posts: 90Jojo
Please shr link to her ad.
Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 15:35 #29911Senior Member

Posts: 90Nina
Anyone seen her lately. I could only find one reference to someone scoring a car date with her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
Wanted to hear more about her.
-
08-28-23 14:38 #29910Senior Member

Posts: 36Jojo
I seen the talked about Jojo last week and the reports were pretty accurate. She is a chill chick to get up with, but like all the rest she hard to get a hold of. But my dream was a pretty good unrushed car visit because I had the space and she folded up just fine inside. Back shots then some missionary and let go in the bag in my dream. I would repeat.
Mic skills-7.
Box was tight and ties are big and soft to play with- 7.
-
08-28-23 09:37 #29909Senior Member

Posts: 187Was on Seeking
She was on SA for a few weeks up until about a month ago. We swapped a couple of messages and chatted about meeting up for coffee but it never happened. She has since deleted her profile. Never got to the point of swapping numbers.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 06:12 #29908Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Daytime
I'm not sure. I work 9-5 p Mon-Fri, so I've only had them come to my house at night. I don't do hotel fees. Hotels sketch me out anyway. I like the comfort of my own bed. You could always call and ask one of the receptionists. https://sirensva.com/.
Originally Posted by Jacko52
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 14:03 #29907Senior Member

Posts: 236Cashmere
Long-time streetwalker, in and out of trouble constantly, her rates have tripled and.
Originally Posted by KWayne
[View Original Post]
The service has declined. Do not waste your time! Thanks, Streetsmrt1.
-
08-26-23 21:12 #29906Senior Member

Posts: 371Iirc she was getting out in June or July so she is probably in a rehab program atm.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 19:21 #29905Senior Member

Posts: 311I would like to know myself. I was seeing her on the regular before she went on vacay.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 18:45 #29904Senior Member

Posts: 118Rose Marie
I ran into Rose Marie the redhead with the tattoos. She was working a regular job. We chatted for a few I didn't want to get her in any trouble on her job her supervisor was right within ear distance. So I couldn't ask her what I really wanted to ask. Does anyone know if she is back in the game UTR or is she retired for now. Message me if you know I appreciate it. I will try to catch her at her job again to ask her if I can catch her alone. She told me that she has been home since June. Thanks in Advance.
-
08-26-23 17:46 #29903Senior Member

Posts: 45Cashmere
Does anyone have any details on this one she's bit flakey on the communication end.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/139275358
-
08-26-23 15:32 #29902Senior Member

Posts: 123Cherri & Pixie (BBWs)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/151277865
I went to sleep dreaming about this provider and she didn't disappoint at all. She was very welcoming and easy to contact. In my dream, I got an amazing CBJ one of the best. She really makes sure that junior is up and at attention. The view from K9 was just as great, wasn't long before I blasted away. She also squeezed junior as I blasted with kegel muscles so that was a plus. The damage was. 8 for a QV and hopefully she visit often. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/151347784
Been quite some time since I've seen her last. Saw her about a week ago, for a. 6 damage special. Definitely worth the price for admission, CBJ was alright. But you know what I truly there for, the view from K9. Once junior was ready, I got behind and hit the boogie scoot for about 10 minutes. If she does the special again, definitely repeating with or without. Will repeat.
-
08-26-23 15:13 #29901Senior Member

Posts: 51Latinas at commerce red roof inn
Has anyone tried one of their ads on escort alligator?








Reply With Quote





