Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 17740
-
08-28-23 15:33 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 279Angel on Tryst
Looking for more info / face pictures of https://tryst.link/escort/angel-87.
Thanks!
-
08-28-23 15:26 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 279I see her listed on tryst for $300/ hr, so that is I guess for FS but GFE still $8 extra? So basically $400 after tip. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 13:07 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 553LOL, I used to do that too...I've now gotten to the point where a few times in the past I've just straight up said "sorry, but you look nothing like what the pics show in that ad" and turned around and walked away, especially when her pics are a just a TOTAL misrepresentation of how she "really" looks now...If you're a bigger girl, just say you're a "bigger girl" (some guys clearly dig that anyway, so...) but don't still describe yourself as "petite" just because you were once short and slim but now weigh more than a fucking Neutron Star.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 12:48 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 884With her pictures, I always assume she is going to a bit bigger than it appears. Not fat at all but def thick edging her way to fat in a few years. She plays the angles and positions well to make the pics appear to be more flattering than I suspect you will get in person.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 12:44 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 279Info on Sweet Kelli
Came across this listing today, anyone seen her before?
https://tryst.link/massage/sweetcurvykellii
-
08-28-23 07:18 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 224One of those I instantly regretted meeting (at her place on Washington). She wasn't down for anything but a massage. I left within five minutes. For those who don't know who we're talking about, here's her link; https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 02:27 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 307This is where I just say oh shit left my money in the car. Then just dip.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 01:06 #12813Senior Member

Posts: 740You are better than me! I wouldn't have given her a GD-thing! Ugh the way you described her sounds nasty.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Kudos for using "temerity". I have only heard one person use that word and it was Frasier LOL.
-
08-28-23 00:01 #12812Senior Member

Posts: 308Here's another Mia to add to the list:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151412959
812-708-2117.
Granted, I think we all realize at this point that if a girl isn't providing a full body pic or is doing circus acrobat contortions in photos to hide things to expect the worst.
I figured this girl was doing to be on the chubby side, but no.
She big.
Really big. Maybe 5'2" and shaped like a fatter Danny DeVito with a flat ass and back fat and fupa and. Yeah. Not to mention the face tat.
She had me running twenty minutes late for a hhr appointment, so when I got in the door and suggested we change to a QV she had the temerity to say "we already agreed to money. ".
Nah, homegirl. We agreed to money, and a certain schedule, and that you'd resemble the photos you put online. You break the last two, I'll break the first.
I rarely hobby, and this was the first time I've been so turned off. This is not a girl I'd want to fuck in my "civilian" life.
I dropped her forty bucks as a courtesy, didn't bother extending any debate, turned around and left.
-
08-26-23 13:15 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 88I'd live to see what she really looks like, any pics? I'm not on sb.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 13:14 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 88Is there a link?
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 09:28 #12809Senior Member

Posts: 411Mika from eb swallowed if I left a review. Fantastic head, nice girl. Apologized for being 3 minutes late LOL.
-
08-26-23 07:13 #12808Senior Member

Posts: 447Ya been around forever took a break. She always been a bigger girl but if you look at pics there are a couple where she looks like she lost a ton of weight.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 02:41 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 281Chloe
Is this chick legit? I'm kinda into her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151112287
-
08-25-23 21:21 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 884Yeah, was just more surprised how she wanted to pretend she isn't an escort. And in the earlier part of the convo, before I brought up just coming to my place, she was talking about a fancy dinner and drinks and then see where the night goes. That would be fine if the end of the night wasn't also going to cost me her normal escorting rate. Why pay for all the date nonsense when I only want the end of the night stuff. But still funny that she thinks people on that site don't know she's an escort.
Originally Posted by Ted80
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




