Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 826 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 12383
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7583

    Mia Angel Foot

    Does anyone know where Mia is located? Recently she was at Angel foot in Tigard, the place at the corner of Hall and Locust.

  2. #7582
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Mill Plain at Lieser. Cute, happy, 30 something lady with natural looking B / C cups. Excellent massage followed by fun main event 200 total for the hour.

    Abccbjdatycfsxyz.
    I forgot to add the girl's name is Jojo.

  3. #7581

    Sunny

    And LanLan in hillsboro are ok. Lots of options on the menu 200 is a fair price for what I think at least. 160 to 180 is a little bette but if the girl really performs. I feel its fine. After all risk is very low not like a girl your picking up on the street. At least here you get a nice room air conditioning. Comfortable table or such. Clean towels ect.

    These girls are always on the move. Find a good one and she is gone in a month or two. Only the fuglies and super grannies stay for ever. After all the cops are not really looking for a old 60's plus lady giving handies or full service.

  4. #7580

    Sunny Vancouver

    Mill Plain at Lieser. Cute, happy, 30 something lady with natural looking B / C cups. Excellent massage followed by fun main event 200 total for the hour.

    Abccbjdatycfsxyz.

  5. #7579

    Rip

    Hope he died happy at least 😬.

  6. #7578
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I heard the same thing, probably from the same provider. She told me he was only 50 and it happened at Yi Chi 2. She was speculating that because typically the girls aren't licensed and don't have real training that they probably didn't know CPR and were probably hesitant to call 911. It's a sad thing.
    Certainly make for an interesting funeral. I have to admit the thought of this happening to me has crossed my mind. FLW right?

  7. #7577

    Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    My favorite told me today about a client who died at a friend of hers shop on the 82.

    Anyone else hear anything? Morbid curiosity I suppose.
    I heard the same thing, probably from the same provider. She told me he was only 50 and it happened at Yi Chi 2. She was speculating that because typically the girls aren't licensed and don't have real training that they probably didn't know CPR and were probably hesitant to call 911. It's a sad thing.

  8. #7576

    Death at an AMP on 82?

    My favorite told me today about a client who died at a friend of hers shop on the 82.

    Anyone else hear anything? Morbid curiosity I suppose.

  9. #7575

    My approach

    Quote Originally Posted by Friend369  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and planning to explore this wonderful city. Looking for places on the West Side (Hillsboro, Aloha, Beaverton area) that offer FS.

    After reading through the board, Oriental Pearl, BlueStar, and CNE seem to be the places to go. Am I reading it right that they are all FS places and have an open menu? Please provide your top 1-2 places in that area and I will share my experience post-visit.
    You will get other types of responses, but my Approach would be do a Google search using the phrase "rubmaps Hillsboro" "rubmaps beaverton" etc, then click on the link and take note of the places on the first pages of that site. The address is phone numbers and operating hours will be listed for each shop. You will get what you want at least 90% of the places. Go there and see how the chemistry feels between you and the women that work there. If you're not feeling it, then turn around and leave. Most of the girls change every month, so a good place this month may be a lame place next month.

  10. #7574

    Recommendations on West side!

    New to the area and planning to explore this wonderful city. Looking for places on the West Side (Hillsboro, Aloha, Beaverton area) that offer FS.

    After reading through the board, Oriental Pearl, BlueStar, and CNE seem to be the places to go. Am I reading it right that they are all FS places and have an open menu? Please provide your top 1-2 places in that area and I will share my experience post-visit.

  11. #7573

    Recommendation on west side!

    New to the area and planning to visit a few spots that offer FS, mainly on the west side. Going through the posts here and found that Oriental Pearl Spa, Blue star and CNE have decent talent that offer FS and have open menu. If you would have to rate your favorite, what will it be? I will post how it went in few weeks.

  12. #7572

    Theyre all good

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm fine with women that are over 45, but I have to feel some level of attraction towards them. The ones in my recon list that I said pass on, there was no attraction.
    Everyone has their flavor and none of them are wrong. I like older they're more experienced and provide a better service sometimes and they don't get pissy about tips. Younger is okay I have a young favorite too just most times in my experience they want too much $$.

  13. #7571

    Older is fine but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    It's no secret here, I likes Granny's!

    I hate GPS biotches, and not wasting my time with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    Yes I agree! The shape is really important though I like skinny older they just. Know how to take care of business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I agree that grannies and aunties can be great. Many of them are still very sexy and they tend to provide better service. It probably also helps they are all probably younger than me. 😁.
    I'm fine with women that are over 45, but I have to feel some level of attraction towards them. The ones in my recon list that I said pass on, there was no attraction.

  14. #7570

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    Yes I agree! The shape is really important though I like skinny older they just. Know how to take care of business.
    I agree that grannies and aunties can be great. Many of them are still very sexy and they tend to provide better service. It probably also helps they are all probably younger than me. 😁.

  15. #7569

    Re; Grannys

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    It's no secret here, I likes Granny's!

    I hate GPS biotches, and not wasting my time with them.
    Yes I agree! The shape is really important though I like skinny older they just. Know how to take care of business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape