Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 12389
-
08-24-23 15:42 #7574Regular Member

Posts: 8Recommendations on West side!
New to the area and planning to explore this wonderful city. Looking for places on the West Side (Hillsboro, Aloha, Beaverton area) that offer FS.
After reading through the board, Oriental Pearl, BlueStar, and CNE seem to be the places to go. Am I reading it right that they are all FS places and have an open menu? Please provide your top 1-2 places in that area and I will share my experience post-visit.
-
08-24-23 12:01 #7573Regular Member

Posts: 8Recommendation on west side!
New to the area and planning to visit a few spots that offer FS, mainly on the west side. Going through the posts here and found that Oriental Pearl Spa, Blue star and CNE have decent talent that offer FS and have open menu. If you would have to rate your favorite, what will it be? I will post how it went in few weeks.
-
08-24-23 00:26 #7572Senior Member

Posts: 152Theyre all good
Everyone has their flavor and none of them are wrong. I like older they're more experienced and provide a better service sometimes and they don't get pissy about tips. Younger is okay I have a young favorite too just most times in my experience they want too much $$.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:21 #7571Senior Member

Posts: 2036Older is fine but.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
I'm fine with women that are over 45, but I have to feel some level of attraction towards them. The ones in my recon list that I said pass on, there was no attraction.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 20:43 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 284Grannies
I agree that grannies and aunties can be great. Many of them are still very sexy and they tend to provide better service. It probably also helps they are all probably younger than me. 😁.
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:14 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 152Re; Grannys
Yes I agree! The shape is really important though I like skinny older they just. Know how to take care of business.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 17:42 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 291Granny's can be fun
It's no secret here, I likes Granny's!
Originally Posted by Sliderin88
[View Original Post]
I hate GPS biotches, and not wasting my time with them.
-
08-23-23 17:40 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 2036Rainbow Salem
Near Annette's on Edgewater.
Ava: Youthful, slender, shy, attractive. No real chemistry, no repeat.
Coco: Middle aged, thicker than I prefer, but nice face boobs, and attitude. Fun to play with, passionate.
-
08-23-23 11:14 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 116She is back over at 74th, sounds like she was on vacation for a little while.
Originally Posted by Bvrpdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 23:22 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 85Healing Touch
New girl Coco is in her 20's, pretty and slender. Good massage and good menu.
-
08-22-23 23:17 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 636Try 87th and Canyon. Their sister store offered me a duo so why not a double BBBJ? Trumpeter did a recon there a few posts back regarding the providers.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:38 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 121Question
So my birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself to a double BBBJ anyone know a good spot? Westside would be perfect. If not I'm probably just going to text around for two hands massage and go from there.
-
08-22-23 18:30 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 41Lily
Does anyone happen to know where Lily from Oriental Lotus wound up? I know she left there a few months ago and I heard she went to the shop on NE 74th and Sandy but I've stopped in a few times and they've never heard of her. She was my ATF and I'd love to find out where she went to. Feel free to DM.
-
08-22-23 16:55 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 35See a new place in troudale
The Corge on 242nd next to the old safeway (closed). Anyone who had any experience there would appreciate it.
-
08-22-23 14:39 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 152Sometimes grannys can be fun just depends on the shape, I had an FS exp with one and she really did me good.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





