Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7529
-
09-03-23 21:06 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 781Damages??
What were the damages for her services??
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 20:14 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 108She has pictures of her face on Eros. Nuru $$ 50 and VIP $$.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 17:09 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 223Scarlett -Aiea
Surprised to see this one back so soon.
BBJ w / CIM & CFS can be had with this one.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23063646.html
As always. Treat them nice.
-Kratos.
-
09-03-23 16:00 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 61Reposting on Massage with HE
I visited Pin Thai at the Aiea Shopping Center and got in touch with a massage therapist Belle that I had communicated with in the past. Very attractive Thai lady with incredible hands. Started face down and she hit all of the sore muscles from my long day working in the yard. Appointment was for 7:00 pm and she was very punctual. After addressing all of my sore back and leg muscles she started to gently run her hands along my rear end. She added more oil to my okole and started inserting her middle finger up my rectum. Whoa this was new territory for me. On the flip, she leaned over to massage my arms, her bare nipple found its way to my mouth. (VERY nice big nipples!) She allows mutual touching and has very smooth skin. Her massage is done topless if you choose the "sensual massage" option. After the massage. It was followed by an incredible "happy ending. Very talented and attractive Thai lady named Belle. Mutual touching / happy ending. She then offered double Thai massage the next time with another therapist Roxy. Personally, worth EVERY penny I spent! Wow, you have to give her a try with her sensual fingers.
-
09-01-23 18:30 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 294What was the damage with HE?
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:42 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 349Yes, on Mojovillage. Ta's place.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 16:40 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 1186Does this one have an ad?
Originally Posted by Chubs
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:46 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 349Excellent legit massage.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
She looks hot / cute.
HE, couldn't finish and I didn't mind, had a Plan B. The massage was worth the appt and I'd go again for my legit massage needs. I didn't bother asking if any of the other women from their ad do more than HE.
-
08-29-23 23:42 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 5231Oh! That changes things a bit, thank you. I've found that older ones like that tend to be hit or miss, usually miss.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
Do they have an ad?
-
08-29-23 01:43 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 274Hot stone
The new location is upstairs cc 203.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Massage was so so.
He was so so.
Girl looks 40 something other girl looks over 50.
I wouldn't repeat.
-
08-28-23 22:19 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 684Location Confirmed
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the positive comments and support. Agree, for less than these Thai providers want for no touching and HE, one could go next door to Osaka and get more for less. My friend is funny, the main reason he did not want HE was because he thought this provider might be TS, a non-starter for him. When the tip conversation started and she scoffed at $. 4, that was just insult to injury. He is a nice person and left her an adequate tip for a "legit" massage. This provider still felt the need to post negative comments on Mr Number. Not cool.
Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8
[View Original Post]
Let's stick together and call out places and providers that are not good and not nice.
Aloha,
CS.
-
08-27-23 12:10 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 279Hotty in town
Was recommended to see EVE at CC #33 XX. I think she was at Aiea or Kopalei. If only I was 30 yrs young. My mojo not working like it use to. You young guns are missing this one.
I don't usually rate on a first visit. But.
Pros. Cons.
Young. + No FS. -.
Slim. + No BJ. -.
Attractive. + No nuru. -.
Beautiful smile. + UTCRoaming -.
No ink or tats. +.
No paint, nail Polish. +.
Natural firm boobies. +.
Nice melon butt. +.
Sensual massagee. +.
Teasing. +.
No upselling. +.
Full hour. +.
Happy attitude. +.
YMMV. Be careful. Left happy but wanting more. FME.
-
08-25-23 21:30 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 5231Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
The last I saw, 203 was on a list of units having work done.
3904 Sakura had a youngish hottie but she seemed pretty unfriendly, so I never partook. Some of the girls down in Yaya's place are attractive (to me) much nicer.
-
08-25-23 12:39 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 279Hot stone spa relocated
So I was slipping in the entrance of CC, LINDON side. Got husseled by the Chinese connection. Been here before, not bad. If you can get passed the 90 minutes or 4 hand upsell but no mention of money.
Took me to #203 up the stairs there.
Use to be KAYs Thai massage. Met many beautiful Thai Therapists there in the day before all the upselling.
Now it's Chinese shop, still the same minus the young pretty Thais. Memories.
I know Miki, nice friendly matured therapist. Used a glove first time on the finish.
Today was Helen. Limited English but understandable, slim, attractive, massage was strong with lots of stretching. Let her do her thing which I enjoyed.
No hints, so on the flip, waited, finally had to ask for a happy. Blank look, so asked for a HJ, still didn't understand. Pointed and motioned. Surprise with a smile.
No BJ or FS available. YMMV. I think it is Legit for most. . FME.
-
08-25-23 11:46 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 793Majority of them do it, there was one therapist that didn't do HE, idk if she's the owner or something but never hinted any action.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






