Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 356 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3816

    Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by BBShaq  [View Original Post]
    Looking for one that offers BBBJ / BBFS.
    Buy a lottery ticket & you'd have a better chance of winning than finding this unicorn!

  2. #3815

    Any good independent providers?

    Looking for one that offers BBBJ / BBFS.

  3. #3814

    Lee's

    Is Lee's a safe place to go to release some tension? If so, what's the current lineup? Thank you and everyone play safe!

  4. #3813
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Did you miss the "0% body fat" in the post you quoted?
    She's very tiny but kind of old. She looks like 50's so add a 10 to that and I bet that's her real age.

  5. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSome55  [View Original Post]
    What body type is Sunny? I love the tiny spinner type.
    Did you miss the "0% body fat" in the post you quoted?

  6. #3811

    Sky Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Platchk  [View Original Post]
    This is why I love this site. No PMs, information.

    If it wasn't for this fellow shit bag (we all are for this hobby), I would have just walked in to Sky tonight and taken what Msan gave me.

    Instead, I asked for Sunny. GOOD LAWD! Smoking hot, amazing body.

    I saw someone posting about poor communication. It's a weird situation for everyone. I'm 6'5" so you can imagine how a 5'1" Asian woman looks next to me. First thing I do when they give me a hug is grab them by the ass and lift them up.

    I'm here to play and have fun.

    Table shower, small talk and payed very much attention to the junk. After that a quick stop at the sauna then to the room. Kissed and rubbed her tits up and down my back and spent some time near the starfish. Asked if I was ready to roll over, but when you have a smokeshow like that, you take your time.

    Instead, I massaged her and got to feel up that 0% fat body for another 10 minutes. After that, a footjob (first time) then a no rush BJ.
    What body type is Sunny? I love the tiny spinner type.

  7. #3810

    Sky. Sunny

    This is why I love this site. No PMs, information.

    If it wasn't for this fellow shit bag (we all are for this hobby), I would have just walked in to Sky tonight and taken what Msan gave me.

    Instead, I asked for Sunny. GOOD LAWD! Smoking hot, amazing body.

    I saw someone posting about poor communication. It's a weird situation for everyone. I'm 6'5" so you can imagine how a 5'1" Asian woman looks next to me. First thing I do when they give me a hug is grab them by the ass and lift them up.

    I'm here to play and have fun.

    Table shower, small talk and payed very much attention to the junk. After that a quick stop at the sauna then to the room. Kissed and rubbed her tits up and down my back and spent some time near the starfish. Asked if I was ready to roll over, but when you have a smokeshow like that, you take your time.

    Instead, I massaged her and got to feel up that 0% fat body for another 10 minutes. After that, a footjob (first time) then a no rush BJ.

    It was 630 so no other shit bags were there. When she climbed on top I grabbed her hips and pounded the shit out of her. Great time.

    She puts Victoria to shame. Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by DagoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped last week, great visit with Anna, I think, nice looking good body. Saw Sonny on the way out, I will have to make the trip and see her next time. Nice looking, great body!

  8. #3809

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Platchk  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many reports lately on Sky. Been about 2 months since my last visit.

    Then it was Anna, Candy, and Victoria. All just as fun as the next.

    Any recent reports or Intel?
    Sunny, Anna, ShaSha, and Penny are there but it's the end of the month so staff could possibly change.

  9. #3808

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Platchk  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many reports lately on Sky. Been about 2 months since my last visit.

    Then it was Anna, Candy, and Victoria. All just as fun as the next.

    Any recent reports or Intel?
    Stopped last week, great visit with Anna, I think, nice looking good body. Saw Sonny on the way out, I will have to make the trip and see her next time. Nice looking, great body!

  10. #3807

    Sky Lineup

    Haven't seen many reports lately on Sky. Been about 2 months since my last visit.

    Then it was Anna, Candy, and Victoria. All just as fun as the next.

    Any recent reports or Intel?

  11. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipTrucker  [View Original Post]
    HE stands for Happy Ending how much more do you want?
    I am very aware HE is HJ but he also said extras was no problem. Read my post I asking what extra were to be had when they were no problem.

  12. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch a name by chance?
    I did not, wish I saw other lineup as well but even when I was leaving someone was walking in so seemed like extremely busy.

  13. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax223  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about visiting Asian lucky spa yesterday, I agree with the review below, rooms were clean, I got the room that was the couples room with 2 tables, the curtain on the door is a little sketch especially because this place seemed busy (had the door open about 5 times during the hour I was there), was another monger in there when I arrived, masseuse played music on phone and kind of sang along during massage to try to muffle any odd noises coming from other room. Found it somewhat comical but better than hearing grunting. Massage was OK alot of butt massaging and wondering, HE with prostate massage. 6 for hr 6 tip, not once was anything asked or needed acknowledgement for HE so no idea if anything else is offered. She was probably late 30's 40's hard to tell makeup and asian, shorter typical walk in spa staff, did not see other worker.
    Did you catch a name by chance?

  14. #3803

    Utr

    Any non Asian under the radar I should see? Looming for someone who is mostly legit but may get the girls out and give a HE. Office or spa setting.

  15. #3802

    Visit yesterday

    Had a dream about visiting Asian lucky spa yesterday, I agree with the review below, rooms were clean, I got the room that was the couples room with 2 tables, the curtain on the door is a little sketch especially because this place seemed busy (had the door open about 5 times during the hour I was there), was another monger in there when I arrived, masseuse played music on phone and kind of sang along during massage to try to muffle any odd noises coming from other room. Found it somewhat comical but better than hearing grunting. Massage was OK alot of butt massaging and wondering, HE with prostate massage. 6 for hr 6 tip, not once was anything asked or needed acknowledgement for HE so no idea if anything else is offered. She was probably late 30's 40's hard to tell makeup and asian, shorter typical walk in spa staff, did not see other worker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape