Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 3090
-
09-10-23 17:30 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 7266Are you using a local burner 213/323/310/714 #?
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 12:42 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 746Real number please.
So, I have recently texted a few new potential providers from my burner, and they have responded with "real number only" or "real number please. " How they hell do they know it's a burner number? The only way I can imagine is that they are plugging every number that texts them into a program like Spokeo or Truthfinder. When I text my real number from my burner, there is no apparent way for me to tell it is from a burner. Sure, if you google the number, there is no info, but that proves nothing. Does anyone know how they know, if not with a background checking service?
-
08-31-23 13:55 #2848Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Diary
A day in the life of a monger:
I get a text from a 76 five star review mess of a humanoid from private delights. She is near me and she texts me at 730 am. She has been having drama all week, but she does bare back and I might throw her a fuck. She is a complete chaos creature. She needs 20 dollars for parking, she has an RV that is being towed, her pictures are more unrealistic than any of the shit on hot young Asians. But, like I said, for about two minutes during our last session, she had me bareback her in flat doggie.
So I ask her, hey, can we get it on this morning. She says, no she gets up early and then goes back to sleep. For someone who was short 20 bucks, getting 500 from me seems to be the wise economic move, but whatever.
I get to my vons and start trolling. First off, I go to 1254 ww. I ask for yo yo, the hot young Asian who sucked my 10 inch maglite in saran wrap. The ghastly being at the front said, yo yo is on longer employed here (well she said "yo yo no here" and said there was Edna in the back who was hot young Asian. She made me wait for a few minutes, and I just left.
I then find Zara in no ho at an Uzbeki / khazakh / elk lodge incall in north Hollywood by Colfax and Oxnard. I make a 7 pm appointment and she flakes on me.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23060790.html
By this time the pd mess of a human has moved on. I am not going to the wharf again on weekdays, it is just not strong enough for my 10 inch maglite.
What a disaster.
-
08-25-23 17:11 #2847Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Paraphiliac
I think he was asking a different question, which makes me question the questioner.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:15 #2846I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I was shopping with a little 4'11" white girl and a guy came up and asked what team I play for. Huh? You know, basketball team. We all busted up laughing.
-
08-22-23 18:34 #2845Regular Member

Posts: 1Damn I'd love to find a gaper like this!! Any Info?
Originally Posted by Livinitup
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:54 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 41Scwinnngh Male Supplement
Schwinnng on amzn may be a cheaper (and imo a better) alternative to the blue pill. It lasts 3-4 days, giving you shorter refractory periods (meaning multiple pops per session) and you'll run out of baby milk long before your meat goes soft. From that point on your member will be dry heaving and shooting air, but at least you'll still be hard, LOL.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
- Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after taking it to avoid headache's.
- And take it a day before activities. It usually takes about a day to peak, but boy does it Peak!
-
07-22-23 12:44 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 280Seriously, what does 80 max supposed to mean?
Originally Posted by Gerre1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 10:02 #2842Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Proofreader
I just got two new payments on some big fish cases, I am thinking of hiring a proofreader for my petitions for redress and for my postings on here. By the way, I was finally in downey, makes torrance look like xandadu.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 20:15 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 746Impressive.
You have an assistant / file girl at the fish counter? One thing is for sure: you don't work in Downey.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 14:00 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 82Burner Phone
Well, the majority of the people that simply see a lady for some fun aren't serial killers so unless you're some psycho, you really don't have much to worry about.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
Every phone connects to something, the cell towers and whatnot.
-
07-21-23 11:25 #2839I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Well, gosh, I sure have. I guess being semi-retired for 15 years creates strange bed fellows. While I have never gone to criminal court, I am batting 100% on over two fists full on civil cases. Many trial attorneys are really head scratchers that make me wonder who would pay them when courtroom charisma and extensive documentation wins the jury. In my case, every single time. Love it! It is too bad video court appearances are the norm now since I love to see the stammering and sweat live. LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I actually know one ex-K-provider who got a DUI and it literally changed her life. She married two years later and in a year had a beautiful baby girl. Great family woman now, sweet as can be, and drop dead gorgeous.
For the record, I hinted at AI in a comment to you before the run up. I drop sublime-inal hints on the regular. Here is a gift for all. Use AI to build spreadsheets of companies' stock performance of each day of the week, each hour, every earnings, Op-ex, etc. Use this information as indicators to predict daily action and plug it into your charts. For example, $TSLA will not find support until $240 to $230 as seasonal weakness and macro trends pull the market to the lower half of the companies chart channel until sometime in September.
Learn to love patterns like I love you, Priscilla.
-
07-21-23 08:37 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 1241Burner Phone Led to Arrest of Long Island Serial Killer
Folks. This article gives us a glimpse about how cops used burner phone data to catch the bad guy. I found this quote interesting:
"The more you use the phone, the more there's a pattern and patterns are what catch you," said Frank Thornton of Blackthorn Digital Forensics.
And, from another individual from a different company:
"People think burner phones are untraceable," said Micah Sturgis, director of Digital Forensic Services for Barefoot Professional Investigations in North Carolina. "If you open it up over free Wi-Fi at McDonald's, it's going to show you at McDonald's on that date and time, and you're probably on surveillance. ".
Granted, far more LE resources were used to find this guy than would be devoted to going after any of us. Any, of course, a burner phone does provide some level of anonymity over your own cell phone. But, this article does point out that burner phones may not be as good of an OPSEC tool that we might think.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-untra...-serial-killer
-
07-20-23 22:37 #2837Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sublime
Reminds me of my comment to my assistant after being in court and seeing a guy plead to his third DUI in three years. I said to my file girl. How the fuck do people drive drunk, to which she said, yeah, I have trouble driving sober.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
For the record, I have never been inebriated while posting.
-
07-20-23 17:50 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 159Delicious
To fuck "deliciously". So pretty much enjoyable or better. Definitely doesn't mean anal or bare.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




