Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 206 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I have recently texted a few new potential providers from my burner, and they have responded with "real number only" or "real number please. " How they hell do they know it's a burner number? The only way I can imagine is that they are plugging every number that texts them into a program like Spokeo or Truthfinder. When I text my real number from my burner, there is no apparent way for me to tell it is from a burner. Sure, if you google the number, there is no info, but that proves nothing. Does anyone know how they know, if not with a background checking service?
    Are you using a local burner 213/323/310/714 #?

  2. #2849

    Real number please.

    So, I have recently texted a few new potential providers from my burner, and they have responded with "real number only" or "real number please. " How they hell do they know it's a burner number? The only way I can imagine is that they are plugging every number that texts them into a program like Spokeo or Truthfinder. When I text my real number from my burner, there is no apparent way for me to tell it is from a burner. Sure, if you google the number, there is no info, but that proves nothing. Does anyone know how they know, if not with a background checking service?

  3. #2848
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Diary

    A day in the life of a monger:

    I get a text from a 76 five star review mess of a humanoid from private delights. She is near me and she texts me at 730 am. She has been having drama all week, but she does bare back and I might throw her a fuck. She is a complete chaos creature. She needs 20 dollars for parking, she has an RV that is being towed, her pictures are more unrealistic than any of the shit on hot young Asians. But, like I said, for about two minutes during our last session, she had me bareback her in flat doggie.

    So I ask her, hey, can we get it on this morning. She says, no she gets up early and then goes back to sleep. For someone who was short 20 bucks, getting 500 from me seems to be the wise economic move, but whatever.

    I get to my vons and start trolling. First off, I go to 1254 ww. I ask for yo yo, the hot young Asian who sucked my 10 inch maglite in saran wrap. The ghastly being at the front said, yo yo is on longer employed here (well she said "yo yo no here" and said there was Edna in the back who was hot young Asian. She made me wait for a few minutes, and I just left.

    I then find Zara in no ho at an Uzbeki / khazakh / elk lodge incall in north Hollywood by Colfax and Oxnard. I make a 7 pm appointment and she flakes on me.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23060790.html

    By this time the pd mess of a human has moved on. I am not going to the wharf again on weekdays, it is just not strong enough for my 10 inch maglite.

    What a disaster.

  4. #2847
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Paraphiliac

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was shopping with a little 4'11" white girl and a guy came up and asked what team I play for. Huh? You know, basketball team. We all busted up laughing.
    I think he was asking a different question, which makes me question the questioner.

  5. #2846
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    I was shopping with a little 4'11" white girl and a guy came up and asked what team I play for. Huh? You know, basketball team. We all busted up laughing.

  6. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    This is what I call a gaping hole. Heck I lost my wrist watch in there try to retrieve my wedding ring.
    Damn I'd love to find a gaper like this!! Any Info?

  7. #2844

    Scwinnngh Male Supplement

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you info.
    Schwinnng on amzn may be a cheaper (and imo a better) alternative to the blue pill. It lasts 3-4 days, giving you shorter refractory periods (meaning multiple pops per session) and you'll run out of baby milk long before your meat goes soft. From that point on your member will be dry heaving and shooting air, but at least you'll still be hard, LOL.

    - Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after taking it to avoid headache's.

    - And take it a day before activities. It usually takes about a day to peak, but boy does it Peak!

  8. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerre1984  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any girl from that section is legit?

    Doesn't have to be the best, but are any of them real at all? Curious haha.
    Seriously, what does 80 max supposed to mean?

  9. #2842
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Proofreader

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    You have an assistant / file girl at the fish counter? One thing is for sure: you don't work in Downey.
    I just got two new payments on some big fish cases, I am thinking of hiring a proofreader for my petitions for redress and for my postings on here. By the way, I was finally in downey, makes torrance look like xandadu.

  10. #2841

    Impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of my comment to my assistant after being in court and seeing a guy plead to his third DUI in three years. I said to my file girl. How the fuck do people drive drunk, to which she said, yeah, I have trouble driving sober.

    For the record, I have never been inebriated while posting.
    You have an assistant / file girl at the fish counter? One thing is for sure: you don't work in Downey.

  11. #2840

    Burner Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. This article gives us a glimpse about how cops used burner phone data to catch the bad guy. I found this quote interesting:

    "The more you use the phone, the more there's a pattern and patterns are what catch you," said Frank Thornton of Blackthorn Digital Forensics.

    And, from another individual from a different company:

    "People think burner phones are untraceable," said Micah Sturgis, director of Digital Forensic Services for Barefoot Professional Investigations in North Carolina. "If you open it up over free Wi-Fi at McDonald's, it's going to show you at McDonald's on that date and time, and you're probably on surveillance. ".

    Granted, far more LE resources were used to find this guy than would be devoted to going after any of us. Any, of course, a burner phone does provide some level of anonymity over your own cell phone. But, this article does point out that burner phones may not be as good of an OPSEC tool that we might think.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-untra...-serial-killer
    Well, the majority of the people that simply see a lady for some fun aren't serial killers so unless you're some psycho, you really don't have much to worry about.

    Every phone connects to something, the cell towers and whatnot.

  12. #2839
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of my comment to my assistant after being in court and seeing a guy plead to his third DUI in three years. I said to my file girl. How the fuck do people drive drunk, to which she said, yeah, I have trouble driving sober.

    For the record, I have never been inebriated while posting.
    Well, gosh, I sure have. I guess being semi-retired for 15 years creates strange bed fellows. While I have never gone to criminal court, I am batting 100% on over two fists full on civil cases. Many trial attorneys are really head scratchers that make me wonder who would pay them when courtroom charisma and extensive documentation wins the jury. In my case, every single time. Love it! It is too bad video court appearances are the norm now since I love to see the stammering and sweat live. LOL.

    I actually know one ex-K-provider who got a DUI and it literally changed her life. She married two years later and in a year had a beautiful baby girl. Great family woman now, sweet as can be, and drop dead gorgeous.

    For the record, I hinted at AI in a comment to you before the run up. I drop sublime-inal hints on the regular. Here is a gift for all. Use AI to build spreadsheets of companies' stock performance of each day of the week, each hour, every earnings, Op-ex, etc. Use this information as indicators to predict daily action and plug it into your charts. For example, $TSLA will not find support until $240 to $230 as seasonal weakness and macro trends pull the market to the lower half of the companies chart channel until sometime in September.

    Learn to love patterns like I love you, Priscilla.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Patterns.jpg‎  

  13. #2838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Burner Phone Led to Arrest of Long Island Serial Killer

    Folks. This article gives us a glimpse about how cops used burner phone data to catch the bad guy. I found this quote interesting:

    "The more you use the phone, the more there's a pattern and patterns are what catch you," said Frank Thornton of Blackthorn Digital Forensics.

    And, from another individual from a different company:

    "People think burner phones are untraceable," said Micah Sturgis, director of Digital Forensic Services for Barefoot Professional Investigations in North Carolina. "If you open it up over free Wi-Fi at McDonald's, it's going to show you at McDonald's on that date and time, and you're probably on surveillance. ".

    Granted, far more LE resources were used to find this guy than would be devoted to going after any of us. Any, of course, a burner phone does provide some level of anonymity over your own cell phone. But, this article does point out that burner phones may not be as good of an OPSEC tool that we might think.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-untra...-serial-killer

  14. #2837
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sublime

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I may have earned the title of the Fist Whisperer aka little' Fist Pump.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXTxoPFmL0k

    I wrote a whacky Sexual Things to Do post and since have met up with the first or second one again and then another new one. The first one was telling me she was sore for a few days yet begging to see me again. I just wasn't supposed to give her the fist pump and dump. Sigh, I tried. One thing led to another and she was gushing all over. The new one started wondering what my fingers were doing as I was slipping them in one at a time with my dick. Ultimately she was smiling like a happy puppy who wanted another treat, but I couldn't get her to leave afterward.

    As a side note, if you want to learn about a sell-everything signal review $APPL pump and dump at 198 yesterday. Pure genius. I posted the second picture for the ladies on June 25th. Hit targets on exact dates so I added the cheers, Yay! Always always take profits and put in stops on the way up. Again this is a pure fictional fantasy and fisting should not be tried without doing your own due diligence.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o
    Reminds me of my comment to my assistant after being in court and seeing a guy plead to his third DUI in three years. I said to my file girl. How the fuck do people drive drunk, to which she said, yeah, I have trouble driving sober.

    For the record, I have never been inebriated while posting.

  15. #2836

    Delicious

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    I know some Spanish but definitely not the slang.

    Found out what "Cojer" means. What does "Cojer Rico" mean? Saw a girl advertise that for extra money. Is that the same as BBFS or maybe Anal?
    To fuck "deliciously". So pretty much enjoyable or better. Definitely doesn't mean anal or bare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape