Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9433

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.

    I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.
    Glad hear it turned out great! She's a winner! Awesome review!

  2. #9432

    Msog?

    Can you provide some insights as to whether MSOG is on the table within the allotted time, or whether it would be an 'add on'? Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local Kamaina Wahina with the ASSets to die for is back. I already got mine with that gorgeous okole! Doggy style, Her Face down in a pillow, arched back, both heads on her hips, and those tribal back tattoos OMG! OG's know about her she's been providing here for years, so nuff said. Newcomers asking about 411 , she's all over this site guys, just do your research.

    Someday made a comparison that she's like the McRib. LOL. A special edition item that comes back for a limited amount of time. So get it while it's available. That's actually a pretty good analogy. And some people don't like the McRib, that's understandable and fair. So haters please don't try and spoil it for others that actually do like it. Or are willing to try and taste it. That just means for us McRib lovers. LOL.

  3. #9431

    Alondra

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can share their experience with a provider name Alondra and I was told she is petite but in the pictures she looks like she's 5'6. I did a search but very little information about her. Alondra and Thai last day on the 25th and I just found out Leia is visiting and she mentioned it's her birthday week idk if that makes a difference LOL. Lots of options and I'm burning daylight, hopefully some you guys can help me on this decision LOL. TIA.
    Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.

    I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.

  4. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngers  [View Original Post]
    Do it. Setup an appointment with her. The pictures are all fake to me but she has a coke bottle bottle, slim waist and nice big booty and chest. If you like hip hop girls, you will feel like you're in a music video for Nicki Manij.
    Sorry guys, ended up getting drunk with some friends LOL. I see the other guy made an appointment, hope to get an insight on his experience. If I have time I maybe able to squeeze some time for Alondra before she leaves.

  5. #9429

    Aloha

    Welcome to Hawaii.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGenxer  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a fun MILF any opinons on Natalia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Sweetmilf

  6. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngers  [View Original Post]
    Do it. Setup an appointment with her. The pictures are all fake to me but she has a coke bottle bottle, slim waist and nice big booty and chest. If you like hip hop girls, you will feel like you're in a music video for Nicki Manij.
    Just booked her tomorrow, will share experience. Def love hip hop girls with fat okole LOL.

  7. #9427

    Alonda

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can share their experience with a provider name Alondra and I was told she is petite but in the pictures she looks like she's 5'6. I did a search but very little information about her. Alondra and Thai last day on the 25th and I just found out Leia is visiting and she mentioned it's her birthday week idk if that makes a difference LOL. Lots of options and I'm burning daylight, hopefully some you guys can help me on this decision LOL. TIA.
    Do it. Setup an appointment with her. The pictures are all fake to me but she has a coke bottle bottle, slim waist and nice big booty and chest. If you like hip hop girls, you will feel like you're in a music video for Nicki Manij.

  8. #9426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Meilani

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local Kamaina Wahina with the ASSets to die for is back. I already got mine with that gorgeous okole! Doggy style, Her Face down in a pillow, arched back, both heads on her hips, and those tribal back tattoos OMG! OG's know about her she's been providing here for years, so nuff said. Newcomers asking about 411 , she's all over this site guys, just do your research.

    Someday made a comparison that she's like the McRib. LOL. A special edition item that comes back for a limited amount of time. So get it while it's available. That's actually a pretty good analogy. And some people don't like the McRib, that's understandable and fair. So haters please don't try and spoil it for others that actually do like it. Or are willing to try and taste it. That just means for us McRib lovers. LOL.
    Has anyone visited Meilani on her current trip? If so, can you PM me. Wanted to ask something.

  9. #9425
    Anyone can share their experience with a provider name Alondra and I was told she is petite but in the pictures she looks like she's 5'6. I did a search but very little information about her. Alondra and Thai last day on the 25th and I just found out Leia is visiting and she mentioned it's her birthday week idk if that makes a difference LOL. Lots of options and I'm burning daylight, hopefully some you guys can help me on this decision LOL. TIA.

  10. #9424
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGenxer  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a fun MILF any opinons on Natalia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Sweetmilf
    Few of us that comments here have met with her. Most have met with her multiple times. I think she is worth the investment. Look at her review and you will see names you should recognize. Good luck and happy hunting

  11. #9423

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RKitG  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering the same thing. Very tempted. Hoping someone has some info. Post or PM if can.

    Number search shows basically the same listing a short while back for Calif.

    After a break, now new to the city, hoping for some help. Mahalo.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1
    I seen her at Aiea House, she's pretty good.

  12. #9422

    Natalia Throat Goat

    Looking for a fun MILF any opinons on Natalia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Sweetmilf

  13. #9421
    Quote Originally Posted by RKitG  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering the same thing. Very tempted. Hoping someone has some info. Post or PM if can.

    Number search shows basically the same listing a short while back for Calif.

    After a break, now new to the city, hoping for some help. Mahalo.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1
    If you try her out, let us know.

  14. #9420

    Jessica, Asian, Eros. Visiting

    Also wondering the same thing. Very tempted. Hoping someone has some info. Post or PM if can.

    Number search shows basically the same listing a short while back for Calif.

    After a break, now new to the city, hoping for some help. Mahalo.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1

    Quote Originally Posted by NamasteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled her?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1

    She's remind me of a younger version of Nara / Lemon.

  15. #9419
    IMO she is smoking hot! I have no doubt if the monger is respectful she would be one hell of ride! Unfortunately I don't have that kind of funds to pay for her consultation fee to cure jr's illness LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    The "add-ons" you're talking about are for services other than GFE.

    This is what she listed: GFE Special: CFS, BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, FIV, MSOG - 300/ HH 600/ H 900/1. 5 HRS 1200/2 HRS.

    PSE- Ask about my options. CIM / COF +100 Greek +300 DATO +200 Dirty-Talk / Role-Play +100 Deep-Throat / Choking +100 All Items +500.

    If you ask me what she lists for her services are fairly reasonable. She might do better with a discount on multiple hours to attract more clients, but all in all it seems fair. Granted you can probably get the same services from an AMP provider, but is she as young as this one? How about her looks? It's always TEHO and in this case it seems like she'll basically offer these services to anyone. YMMV might not be a factor here. GL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape