Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 37331
-
08-26-23 17:46 #29906Senior Member

Posts: 45Cashmere
Does anyone have any details on this one she's bit flakey on the communication end.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/139275358
-
08-26-23 15:32 #29905Senior Member

Posts: 123Cherri & Pixie (BBWs)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/151277865
I went to sleep dreaming about this provider and she didn't disappoint at all. She was very welcoming and easy to contact. In my dream, I got an amazing CBJ one of the best. She really makes sure that junior is up and at attention. The view from K9 was just as great, wasn't long before I blasted away. She also squeezed junior as I blasted with kegel muscles so that was a plus. The damage was. 8 for a QV and hopefully she visit often. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/151347784
Been quite some time since I've seen her last. Saw her about a week ago, for a. 6 damage special. Definitely worth the price for admission, CBJ was alright. But you know what I truly there for, the view from K9. Once junior was ready, I got behind and hit the boogie scoot for about 10 minutes. If she does the special again, definitely repeating with or without. Will repeat.
-
08-26-23 15:13 #29904Senior Member

Posts: 51Latinas at commerce red roof inn
Has anyone tried one of their ads on escort alligator?
-
08-26-23 10:35 #29903Senior Member

Posts: 487Monger Friendly Hotel
Fuck I accidentally started a new thread, didn't mean to do that.
Can anyone recommend a monger friendly motel on Route 1 around the 288 interchange? I am not familiar with the area. Need to escape for a few hours and have a dream.
-
08-26-23 01:11 #29902Senior Member

Posts: 208Well I was supposed to meet up with her tonight but she stopped responding so I guess it happens to all of us.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:48 #29901Senior Member

Posts: 99Glad you enjoyed yourself. Definitely a return customer.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:39 #29900Senior Member

Posts: 55Amanda
Appreciate this review Ghost, I had been in touch with her, but didn't follow through because of location until I saw your review. I was able to go by last night before she left and had the same experience as you with her and would definitely repeat if she comes back around. Once again good looking out, appreciate the review.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:12 #29899Senior Member

Posts: 487Playing Games with Me
She always text me at random times but won't commit to meeting. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:06 #29898Senior Member

Posts: 208She's real. I've seen her a handful of times. We've only done car dates not sure if she has a incall location.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 14:46 #29897Senior Member

Posts: 400Change browsers
I too have had this problem. Also the captcha sometimes do ent work and well.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 14:44 #29896Senior Member

Posts: 400Awesome
Probably one of the best 400 appointments s I had years ago. My guess is worth the current premium but I am living in denial of inflation.
Originally Posted by Southside804
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:26 #29895Senior Member

Posts: 222I texted back and forth with her a little bit last week. She gave me her round about location and then went silent. I think she is legit just has some monkey issues just like the rest of them that affects her comms. I haven't attempted to contact her anymore but may give it another shot next week.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 11:35 #29894Senior Member

Posts: 99Try a different mobile browser first.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 11:34 #29893Senior Member

Posts: 187Baby Amber
Anyone else dared to try this one out? Looks TGTBT and only one review from a first time poster feels off to me LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMike88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 09:23 #29892Senior Member

Posts: 88I think it's a problem with my mobile browser after some update. I will try from the computer.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



