Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 37319
-
08-23-23 19:02 #29879Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophie Mendes
Guess who's back! https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9082006.htm?cat=1. Iwas just looking at the trophy thongs that I received from her last trip. Funny because she told me that she didn't like the USA. LOL.
-
08-23-23 18:45 #29878Senior Member

Posts: 47I apologize. She was solid the first three times we got together then was pulling the same flaky shit on me. If I'm persistent it works, but didn't mean to pass a whack-job to ya. Big monkey issue. But sorry for that.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 16:03 #29877Senior Member

Posts: 88Kim from Woodbridge
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...e/921932205326
Some of you may know Kim from her visits to RVA before. She usually come and only stays for about a day. Her pics are up to date and accurate. She has a great set of tits and carries herself well when her clothes come off and the fun starts. Her head game is top notch—you can tell she's enjoying herself. I enjoyed a BBBJ for as long as I could stand and then covered up and we started and finished in mish. She's tight and wet—probably enjoyed myself too much as I came quickly. Would have liked to have seen the view from behind. I plan on it tomorrow, for sure. Treat her right so she has a reason to keep coming back to RVA.
-
08-23-23 11:56 #29876Senior Member

Posts: 577Any word on this one
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...cials/58054356
I want to say I saw a report but not sure.
-
08-23-23 05:57 #29875Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Daytime?
Do they have daytime appointments available? I checked in June and they only had girls working after 4 pm. https://sirensva.com/.
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 05:28 #29874Senior Member

Posts: 339Bad link
Link is no good.
Originally Posted by BigMike88
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:57 #29873Senior Member

Posts: 246Cotton Candy BBW
Oh aight bet I appreciate the feedback I like BBWS plus she's cute so I'll give her a shot.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 19:24 #29872Senior Member

Posts: 1771Likely
Karma has been working the SB angle the last few months and all I can say is "GOOD!" because that girl definitely knows how to treat a penis. Back in the day when she had her party house I had her, the Henrico Spinner (little Bit when she was a skinny / curvy hotel hopper) and Syd in one afternoon / night. It almost killed me.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 15:34 #29871Senior Member

Posts: 230Same chick in the pics
All four pics are her. Her friend doesn't have any pics not that I know of.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 15:06 #29870Senior Member

Posts: 123I think she's worth the price for the mic quality. Everything covered though. Worth it in my opinion
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 11:02 #29869Regular Member

Posts: 3Top one is legit
Top link is legit she is one of my regulars.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 10:08 #29868Senior Member

Posts: 246Cotton Candy BBW
What's up has any monger seen this provider before ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks. Also I might ad this are some of her profile pics from her ad post on skip the games.
-
08-22-23 08:49 #29867Senior Member

Posts: 66Nice. Please report back.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-22-23 08:07 #29866Senior Member

Posts: 99Starla
Going to try to dream tomorrow. I have her on snap and she seems pretty chill.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 00:14 #29865Senior Member

Posts: 56Digits
I'd also be interested. Thought it was interesting that I also saw this chick on tinder.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



