Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmdpall  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexi. She works out of a familiar location that was used by a different crew. Pictures are real. Service was pretty good but she will up charge for everything! And it's not cheap. She was really cool to talk to and service after flip was pretty good but I probably won't repeat. I think I might give Mandi a try. Anyone see her yet?
    I saw Mandi. She is very attractive, but keeps her shorts on and limits touching. She couldn't get me off with her hand so she licked my nuts. The massage was ok. Kind of that caressing thing where she just wants you to flip so she can make her money and move you along.

    I might repeat to see if I can get more from her. But for the price, I'd only do it if I really wanted a blonde. I imagine the upgrades are pricey, but I don't know. I'm curious if she bbbjs.

    The place was clean and easy to use. It's shared by other people in the crew.

  2. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Never met her, but her t3 r profile lists both ads with a matching phone number. My conclusion / opinion is that previous reviews were generous in rating her looks and physique.
    Its her. She's very fit. Not sure if her sessions are worth the price anymore. Thet used to be. (280 and hr is a bit much).

  3. #3370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SergioHer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hunter,

    Did you ever visit and confirm that those are her pics? I was all set to book but I'm not feeling the pictures from the ad on tryst. She looks out of shape while her other ads show a better body in my opinion and reviews say that she's in shape and fit.

    Has anybody seen her recently that can help us out?
    Never met her, but her t3 r profile lists both ads with a matching phone number. My conclusion / opinion is that previous reviews were generous in rating her looks and physique.

  4. #3369

    Alla

    Have anyone seen this provider?

    - https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...657825524.html.

    Tried to connect a few times, but never had the same schedule. She's been posting for a year now or so.

  5. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-it-28496.html
    I've reviewed her here, pretty sure. I don't know if I tagged a name since the ad doesn't provide one. Sexy MILF type Brazilian. Worth a visit for sure.

  6. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmdpall  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexi. She works out of a familiar location that was used by a different crew. Pictures are real. Service was pretty good but she will up charge for everything! And it's not cheap. She was really cool to talk to and service after flip was pretty good but I probably won't repeat. I think I might give Mandi a try. Anyone see her yet?
    I think a provider should charge what she wants, but these rates, and what some of these independents want for upgrades and VIP are crazy compare. Even some of my favorites are advertising $30-$500 for 15 minutes VIP upgrades. No thanks! I will stick with my favorite AAMPs and pay less than $300-$350 for the ultimate GFE experience.

    If I am going to see independents, I'll stick with my favorite at the Little House or Miramar Crew for upfront prices.

  7. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Morning gents,

    Two hot blondes that work in hillcrest have caught my attention. Wondering if someone has seen either of them and can recommend which one you find hotter.

    Sexy Lexi.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-33998.html

    Mandi.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-27387.html

    Secondly, can anyone shed some light on what some of jessicas upgrades are? I visited her last year and although she was super hot, it was very limited MT. Feel free to PM me.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...2pm-27520.html
    I saw Lexi. She works out of a familiar location that was used by a different crew. Pictures are real. Service was pretty good but she will up charge for everything! And it's not cheap. She was really cool to talk to and service after flip was pretty good but I probably won't repeat. I think I might give Mandi a try. Anyone see her yet?

  8. #3365

    Tall / Amazon providers

    Anyone know of any in the Miramar area?

  9. #3364

    Beautiful Brazilian

    Anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-it-28496.html

  10. #3363

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JFromSd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lucy as referred to previously?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lucytorres_9

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-26332.html

    Thanks in advance.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-26332.html is the same lucy from the tryst.

  11. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy probably a year ago and wrote a review. We all definitely see beauty differently and she had some positive reviews and her legs in her ad looked good, but like RobR and Mikel she was not attractive at all for me. After the flip I got dress and left. I've seen almost all the ladies at the "house" but Lucy was not my type at all.
    I actually rather enjoy the milfs from time to time but Lucy is a big fat no for me. I saw her many years ago at the little house after having luck with a couple other providers when I first got into this hobby. That face is a total boner killer. Find literally anyone else.

  12. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by JFromSd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lucy as referred to previously?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lucytorres_9

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-26332.html

    Thanks in advance.
    Same Lucy.

  13. #3360

    Same or different Lucy?

    Is this the same Lucy as referred to previously?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lucytorres_9

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-26332.html

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy probably a year ago and wrote a review. We all definitely see beauty differently and she had some positive reviews and her legs in her ad looked good, but like RobR and Mikel she was not attractive at all for me. After the flip I got dress and left. I've seen almost all the ladies at the "house" but Lucy was not my type at all.

  14. #3359

    Ariel at the Little House

    My experience with Ariel was overall a good time. I would consider repeating if the entrance fee was lowered. I paid $$$ for 1 hour massage with VIP ending. Ariel is a pretty young Latina probably in her late 20's to early 30's. Her body is curvy – not thin and not bbw Her face is cute but not a knockout. The reason I saw Ariel partly was because some reviews (including on this board) mentioned she provided a decent to above average massage. This intrigued me since I prefer a more therapeutic massage versus just teasing and I've always had decent luck with the Little House crew.

    The massage was pretty good. It kind of reminded me of sitting in a massage chair where it's programmed to go through a certain set of functions where she pretty much did the same 4 or 5 moves over and over. It felt pretty good but wasn't a CMT level massage. However, it was relaxing.

    As for the VIP part she transitioned into reaching under and started grabbing / stroking me and then asked me to flip. She then started to slide herself on top of me and did a bit of grinding. I kissed her on her neck and breasts and she reciprocated with some LFK. I have to say the kissing part will probably be very YMMV because when I first arrived, I asked her if she would provide me with "besos" and she gave me a wary look. I said "maybe" and she responded back saying "maybe".

    I did try to go in for DATY but she stopped me and that was off the menu – at least for this visit – but maybe it's not her thing.

    As for the deed itself we stuck to mish and she had a tight grip which caused me to not last that long. When I finally came, she really tightened up on me and I was afraid to pull out for fear of the condom being pulled off.

    Overall, I would consider repeating for the VIP service if the rate was maybe 50 bucks less. She was running a special today that was $. 55 for FBSM which I would consider a good deal for that level of service with her and I was hoping she would allow me a rate that would be $ more on top but she wanted the three Benjamins that I ended up paying. She's a bit reserved and quiet but I prefer a quieter experience during the massage since I want to relax and don't need a chatterbox. However, it might be helpful to be a bit more proactive and take the lead with her in order to move things a long when it comes to the FS part. She's a good option to have at our favorite "Little House".

  15. #3358

    Is that her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterMH  [View Original Post]
    Was looking around Michelle's listings, most of which have the fake photos, but then there's this one.

    https://tryst.link/massage/-michelle22-

    Are these the real pictures of Michelle?
    Hey Hunter,

    Did you ever visit and confirm that those are her pics? I was all set to book but I'm not feeling the pictures from the ad on tryst. She looks out of shape while her other ads show a better body in my opinion and reviews say that she's in shape and fit.

    Has anybody seen her recently that can help us out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape