rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 496 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 546 596 996 1496 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29899

    Playing Games with Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I've seen her a handful of times. We've only done car dates not sure if she has a incall location.
    She always text me at random times but won't commit to meeting. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

  2. #29898
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else dared to try this one out? Looks TGTBT and only one review from a first time poster feels off to me LOL.
    She's real. I've seen her a handful of times. We've only done car dates not sure if she has a incall location.

  3. #29897

    Change browsers

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I was out of game for few months. Is there now any restrictions to see the phone number of the provider posted in STG? I clicked on see the phone number but nothing happens. Previously it would show the number after we select some answers from a picture.
    I too have had this problem. Also the captcha sometimes do ent work and well.

  4. #29896

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    Looking to splurge a little and wondering if Bridget Fondle is worth the price of admission. I've read reports on her on here before stating that she's a favorite, but her prices are really pricey. I don't mind paying a little more for quality but she's more than I kind of want to spend. What makes her worth her asking donations? Feel free to PM if you'd rather respond through messaging.
    Probably one of the best 400 appointments s I had years ago. My guess is worth the current premium but I am living in denial of inflation.

  5. #29895
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else dared to try this one out? Looks TGTBT and only one review from a first time poster feels off to me LOL.
    I texted back and forth with her a little bit last week. She gave me her round about location and then went silent. I think she is legit just has some monkey issues just like the rest of them that affects her comms. I haven't attempted to contact her anymore but may give it another shot next week.

  6. #29894
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a problem with my mobile browser after some update. I will try from the computer.
    Try a different mobile browser first.

  7. #29893

    Baby Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike88  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post her on here last week and hit her up for a hh 160, beautiful young and tight great body well worth it.

    https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list
    Anyone else dared to try this one out? Looks TGTBT and only one review from a first time poster feels off to me LOL.

  8. #29892
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    No issues here. It makes you click on pictures now or state whether the dot is on the car, or whatever but eventually the number is shown.
    I think it's a problem with my mobile browser after some update. I will try from the computer.

  9. #29891

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...cials/58054356

    I want to say I saw a report but not sure.
    I reached out a couple of days ago but she is staying in the crappy motels on Midlo. Not interested in that.

  10. #29890

    Amanda's first time here

    Took a chance on this one and it was worth it.

    Had a dream with Amanda 21 yr old Latina. It took me a min to get in but she was communicating well. She says her English is bad but it's actually decent.

    Comms were good. She responds immediately. $. 2 for qv. Unfortunately she is in Henrico. I took a chance and it paid off. Nice little tight body. Greeted me when I walked in the door with a hug and kiss on the cheek. We talked for a bit then she layed on me and started kissing my neck. She started on Jr (CBJ) and it was ok just to wake him up. When he was up she jumps on top. She is not a quiet person. Moans were very sexy. She came and we switched positions to doggy. That little ass was so nice and soft. After that I flipped her over and had her on her side. She liked that while choking her. Then I blew in the bag. We laid down for a big and she was on top of me we talked a little more. We cleaned up and she hug and kissed on the cheek on the way out.

    Would recommend 9/10. If you want to see her, today is her last day then she is headed to Miami. This is her first time here so she will be back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/7869266194

    For those looking for the Starla review she had me waiting for an hour so I gave up. She texted me she fell asleep which I believe because it was late. I'll have to see her another time.

    Thats is all I have.

    Ghost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230824_172514.jpg‎   20230824_172512.jpg‎  

  11. #29889
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    No. Works for me. Unless the VA porn police got to the system.
    No issues here. It makes you click on pictures now or state whether the dot is on the car, or whatever but eventually the number is shown.

  12. #29888

    Works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I was out of game for few months. Is there now any restrictions to see the phone number of the provider posted in STG? I clicked on see the phone number but nothing happens. Previously it would show the number after we select some answers from a picture.
    No. Works for me. Unless the VA porn police got to the system.

  13. #29887

    Issue with phone number in STG?

    I was out of game for few months. Is there now any restrictions to see the phone number of the provider posted in STG? I clicked on see the phone number but nothing happens. Previously it would show the number after we select some answers from a picture.

  14. #29886

    Bridget Fondle

    Looking to splurge a little and wondering if Bridget Fondle is worth the price of admission. I've read reports on her on here before stating that she's a favorite, but her prices are really pricey. I don't mind paying a little more for quality but she's more than I kind of want to spend. What makes her worth her asking donations? Feel free to PM if you'd rather respond through messaging.

  15. #29885

    Demi Ross

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I definetly saw her last ime she was here. Demi Ross is my favorite though. I wish she would come back to the states.
    Demi Ross seemed to be one of the all time favorites. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to find out so hopefully she'll return. I wish Sophie's young sister would join in OMG she's on the high side of a 10 for real!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape