Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 471 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    Based on context and knowledge of the area, I think he is referring Sweet Girl Spa and saying that he found it on Rubmaps.
    Thanks-That was my guess too but I had never heard of Sweet Girl Spa.

  2. #5551
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoBlue  [View Original Post]
    RM Sweet Girl?
    Based on context and knowledge of the area, I think he is referring Sweet Girl Spa and saying that he found it on Rubmaps.

  3. #5550

    Massage

    Can anyone recommend a location or girl that does prostate massages, I'm interested in trying something new.

  4. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineFecal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a g*n shower in a TS (given or received) in an AMP? Please give details. Asking for a friend haha.
    I'd say literally 90% of AMP girls will do them.

  5. #5548

    Lactating tites

    Anyone have or know any grls who is lactating and into adult breastfeeding? I am looking for a long time. If anyone has any lead please let me know. Thanks.

  6. #5547

    Apple at Geisha

    Apple is becoming my ATF when in flushing.

    5'1, such a cutie, her pics are real so no need to describe her again but what you can't see in her pics is actually more amazing. Very tight body, a small bubble ass, shaved and very perky B cups.

    She always starts me up with room temp water and says that cold water isn't good for me, such a cutie!! She never tries till pull another girl in or waste time, today I saw her and we actually stayed for about 1. 5 hours cause it wasn't too busy. I always give her 300 and today a little more.

    After the water we go hand in hand to the shower and do our thing, mostly wash each other and sometimes bbj but I much rather do that in the room.

    Once back in the room she dries me up makes sure Jr. Is good and starts a bbj with eye contact. She knows what I like and she give it to me. Slow up and down the shaft, finger play and lots of tea bagging.

    I pick her up and place her in her back, next kisses, ear licks and lfk. I eat her out for about 5-10 minutes and she is left shaking and wet.

    I use my own rubbers, mish, doggy and my fave with her a very strong CG holding hands.

    She's so much more than a GFE to me. She's got everything any one could want. Her fucking skills are great but her personality and softness set her apart from the Hurd and make her even more special.

  7. #5546

    Thai Girl at BGS

    Sorry for the late post swamped with distractions lately.

    Saw Thai Tiffany the new-ish at bunnygirls in flushing. We clicked right away and had a good time. She's nuts and I enjoyed her style.

    She walked to the room charged up and ready to ruin me. $280 up front, Some teasing / dancing for me rubbing up and down between my legs, she opened my pants and pulled it out for bbj, I guess the session started!

    I ask about a shower and she reluctantly stops and we go over for a quick wash and a crazy good bbj, first cup donated in no time after a golden shower, for me and her, It was unexpected and refreshing since I didn't do that in about a year or two.

    Bavk in the room I'm spent and wouldn't mind a massage she's obliged and it wasn't bad. Not a real Thai massage but strong and deep for sure. She escalated pretty quickly and I'm flipped with a hard on again, 3/4 way in her mouth gagging like I'm 8 inch.

    She got on the bed and did 69, definitely a Thai pussy, a little dark and curtains if that's your thing. I don't care for that particularly but it's not a deal breaker. She was more aggressive in the room and rather loud. Cover on me we almost do anal by accident but she was saved last minute. LOL.

    She rode me hard, liked her nipples pulled hard / twisted. Not a squirting queen but some leaked out when she was grinding in me in cg. Very good looking ass in K9 so I took it to the end, filling the bag. Hot towel clean up, I was done before the hour and had to leave.

    Body 8/10.

    Face 7/10.

    Sexual energy 9/10.

    Bbj 9/10.

    Could really be Thai but I didn't have my Thai detector on me.

    30 something MILF.

    Would I see her again? Yes. After I sample the crew.

  8. #5545

    G-shower in TS?

    Has anyone had a g*n shower in a TS (given or received) in an AMP? Please give details. Asking for a friend haha.

  9. #5544

    Golden table shower?

    Has anyone ever had a golem shower at an AMP? If so can you share the deets please?

  10. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    I picked a place from RM Sweet Girl, it was in a neighborhood. Rang the bell and walked up. Met MMS and was directed to a 20 ish girl with dyed pink / blond hair. Body and face were 8 almost no English she had very small bolt ins like a large b. It was nice to be with a younger girl since where I'm from it's mostly 40+. All was on the table paid her price and got what I wanted. She helped me get dressed and I was out.
    RM Sweet Girl?

  11. #5542

    GuoGuo

    Quote Originally Posted by TTBigo  [View Original Post]
    GuoGuo is one of my favorite spinners. She's Manhattan caliber service and attitude and then there is her incredibly petite bod. Some of my favorites never leave Manhattan (for example Helen). For those favorites who do sometimes go back and forth between Manhattan and Queens, its convenient and a little less costly to see them when they are in their Queens residency.

    GuoGuo is recently back in Queens, I booked an appointment to see her in the big room at the end of the hallway at PA. So much room to play in that room. Two couches plus the bed. I like to start on the couches and end up on the bed. The couches are good for the foreplay and BBBJ.

    She was super friendly and passionate as she always is. DFK, BBBJ, CFS all were on point and felt great. Great time. Donation here is half hour 240, full hour 320. Not sure how long she's staying in Queens.
    After all this time GuoGuo is still the smallest girl I saw and has the nicest butt of those tiny girls. I think the genetic gift she has is that her waist is just so narrow. With that narrow waist, even her waist (28 inches? 30? Just guessing). Seems like a wide waist. It's the contrast.

  12. #5541

    GuoGuo at Pink Angel

    First time trying out GuoGuo and definitely won't be my last. Instant new favorite. The smallest and most petite spinner I found in the hobby. And young and pretty. Definitely a keeper.

    She was very friendly from the moment we met. She gave me great head patiently until I came in her mouth pulsing and twitching even a little bit. She licked me slow at first and covered all the bases, ball licking ball sucking, a bit of rimming and more ball attention, cock licking and sucking, back to the balls again, basically she was taking over the real-estate between my butt, balls, and cock.

    Although she stared slow and sensual and kept looking at me with her friendly eyes, she gradually picked up and pace and worshipped my cock with increasing intensity. After about 20 minutes of this incredible service, I lost it and unleashed inside her mouth. She took every last drop and then said thank you. I tipped extra, said thank you I'm the lucky one. Holy cow, what an amazingly tiny sexy girl. A definite repeat destination and new favorite spinner.

  13. #5540

    Maggie's Zen Garden again

    I hit Maggie's Zen Garden again this week since I enjoyed it the last time. I saw Li Li who is slender and about 5'8". Pretty girl and great massage. On the flip nice teasing and covered play. I'll go again when I am in town.

  14. #5539

    NYC Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    My one day is Saturday so there is still time to help, but I've read back pretty far in this forum and it seems like people only talk about the 3 or 4 places that you need to call ahead.
    Zack,

    Check out AMP reviews dot net (all one word).

    You won't be disappointed. Hope it's not too late for your visit.

  15. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by ScamperDelgato  [View Original Post]
    Originally wanted to book Apple or Lucy but both were booked when I was there so I decided to check out yoyo after based on twitter and it turned out ok. She can handle a session and she's is very eager to please.

    We started with a donation of 280, skipped the shower and went right to the good stuff.

    I was very anxious to start fucking, a long week with the day to day nonsense and work stress was a combination my mental state couldn't handle.

    A little TLC in the form of kissing, it was good especially since she gave me exactly what I needed to start me up, nipple tease got her wet and ready for a quick bbj, we Played around a little with daty and rim on her, rubber on, yoyo on her back for a shirt workout, doggy grabbing her hair. I really thought I was going to finish quickly since it's been a little over a week since My last one.

    She even tried a very submissive lazy dog but I just couldn't get it together. With 10 minutes left on the cloak, I had her on her knees infront if me for a good BBJ / CIM.
    I hear you there. Sometimes I think I'm going to come within minutes and then I get in there and realize that I'm not relaxed or something and it isn't easy. That said, Kudos to Yoyo apparently for coming through in the clutch.

    BTW I'm not sure whether Lucy works there anymore. She was consistently great but the last few times I tried to make an appointment she wasn't available.

    How petite is Yoyo?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape