Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22215

    Doxy PEP

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    So some how get a prescription for Doxycycline and if you encounter a risky situation pop 200 mg within 72 hrs. Doxycycline for STI Prevention: Highly Effective, Minimal Drug Resistance https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2023/02/42...rug-resistance.
    This is referred to as "Doxycycline Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)". I've done it at least 5 times and been fine. I usually did it within 24 hours.

  2. #22214
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sweetz? She has that look like she is down for this topic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/150813649
    She post on STG too. I've sue hadn't responded by text last time I reached out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...o/097820303956

  3. #22213
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I think they are fake. She has at the very least had a nipple lift but I was disappointed how they were oddly firm like other boob jobs I've experienced. They are not like any natural tits I've ever played with and I have played with a lot of them.
    You think they are fake? Think?

    She has been SW for 20 years and has plenty of photos from before her boob job.

  4. #22212

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm going to white knight like a mother fucker. Never to defend those bonkers insane rates because fuck that but if you're telling me you'd kick this MILF out of bed I simply don't believe you. And if you do send her to my house so I can titty fuck her LOL. I still think she looks hot.
    I think they are fake. She has at the very least had a nipple lift but I was disappointed how they were oddly firm like other boob jobs I've experienced. They are not like any natural tits I've ever played with and I have played with a lot of them.

  5. #22211
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Where is Bodyrubbella from? TNA. Did a search but could not locate her. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
    I believe they mean this Bella.

  6. #22210

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Where is Bodyrubbella from? TNA. Did a search but could not locate her. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
    She's usually on STG, but has 2 profiles on TNA. If you hit, do report back. I'd like to try, but wary of the time waste alerts. Would hate to make that drive and have to wait around.

    STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/968110199940

    TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?378161-Bella-Belle

  7. #22209
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!

    Dulcecolombia- (she broke my BBFS virginity, asked if she could sit on it, not know she was just going to hop on and ride the flip out of me. Was upset at first but got over it real quick LOL).

    Circe253- She's gone now.

    SweetStevie.

    Cocoa Rose.

    Alexis was last seen in federal way.

    Bodyrubbella.
    Where is Bodyrubbella from? TNA. Did a search but could not locate her. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

  8. #22208

    Miss Cherie

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    Was Miss Cherie Asian / Filipina? If same one I'm thinking of, WTF happened to her? She seemed to drop off map around 2014-ish (if same one).
    No found her off skip the games. I'll see if I can find an ad for you. She hasn't posted in a long time.

  9. #22207

    Miss Cherie

    Was Miss Cherie Asian / Filipina? If same one I'm thinking of, WTF happened to her? She seemed to drop off map around 2014-ish (if same one).

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!

    Dulcecolombia- (she broke my BBFS virginity, asked if she could sit on it, not know she was just going to hop on and ride the flip out of me. Was upset at first but got over it real quick LOL).

    Circe253- She's gone now.

    SweetStevie.

    Cocoa Rose.

    Alexis was last seen in federal way.

    Bodyrubbella.

    Consciousness.

    Scarlett Gray.

  10. #22206

    Sweetz

    Anyone have any experience with Sweetz? She has that look like she is down for this topic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/150813649

  11. #22205
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!

    Dulcecolombia- (she broke my BBFS virginity, asked if she could sit on it, not know she was just going to hop on and ride the flip out of me. Was upset at first but got over it real quick LOL).

    Circe253- She's gone now.

    SweetStevie.

    Cocoa Rose.

    Alexis was last seen in federal way.

    Bodyrubbella.

    Consciousness.

    Scarlett Gray.

    Scarlett L.

    Zzaratem8.

    Kikicheexks.

    Mzbedroomeyes.

    Miss Cherie.

    Guamanian Goddess.

    Believe that is all of them.
    Nice list buddy those i havent creampied yet especially msbedroomeyes she look delicious thanks for input.

  12. #22204
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!


    Circe253- She's gone now.
    Oh man do I remember her. One of the best experiences I ever had. She is one of the very few I ever did bare.

    She had me on my back and was doing some camel slides. Next thing I knew I was in her. She rode me hard and then some.

    Now this is where the story gets interesting. After she made me a batch of cookies LOL. We had hot fresh cookies. When I went to leave she pulled me back in for another round.

    I was there for like 3 hours. Seen her a few more times before she left but it was never as good as the first time.

    That first time with her was the best and most memeral session I ever had or probably will.

  13. #22203

    My list

    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!

    Dulcecolombia- (she broke my BBFS virginity, asked if she could sit on it, not know she was just going to hop on and ride the flip out of me. Was upset at first but got over it real quick LOL).

    Circe253- She's gone now.

    SweetStevie.

    Cocoa Rose.

    Alexis was last seen in federal way.

    Bodyrubbella.

    Consciousness.

    Scarlett Gray.

    Scarlett L.

    Zzaratem8.

    Kikicheexks.

    Mzbedroomeyes.

    Miss Cherie.

    Guamanian Goddess.

    Believe that is all of them.

  14. #22202
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a boner from picturing this?.
    For me it's too disgusting to even imagine- but I've heard she loves it. . I guess I'm missing something? What's the appeal?? I'm the type who won't even s h I t in his room before seeing a provider, just in case of the smell. I'll go to the hotel next door then shower, etc. But this girl wants you to cr a p on her face??

  15. #22201
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those pix in ads all over WA state, including Spokane, so I'm pretty sure it's a scam. That's my guess anyway.

    Yeah, I've seen her twice. She's a really nice person and her menu seems pretty wide open. I'm not picky, but she's gotten too big for me. For hobbyists who like or at least don't mind a BBW, I definitely recommend her.
    I agree. She gave me a BBBJ, and it was the first time I've gotten off from a BJ in like 10 years. No joke.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape