Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5386
-
08-26-23 15:35 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 261Any info?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-32272.html
I'm sure there's been reviews on her, but I don't know her name. Any info appreciated. Thank you.
-
08-26-23 15:20 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 144Alla
I saw her when she first arrived here and started advertising on Craigslist. She is stunning and has an incredible body. But offered a legit massage only. Zero extras, and draping required. Massage was high quality though. I've considered seeing her again for that alone. But if anyone else has seen her and she's offered more on repeat visits, I'll definitely go back.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 02:42 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 562King,
I am with you. I gave up on Blondie many years ago. Service level does not match with the price they are charging. One of my buddies travel to Eastern EU for his Blondie desire.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 01:25 #3373Regular Member

Posts: 13https://tryst.link/massage/mmonica
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger4
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 19:43 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 261I saw Mandi. She is very attractive, but keeps her shorts on and limits touching. She couldn't get me off with her hand so she licked my nuts. The massage was ok. Kind of that caressing thing where she just wants you to flip so she can make her money and move you along.
Originally Posted by Dmdpall
[View Original Post]
I might repeat to see if I can get more from her. But for the price, I'd only do it if I really wanted a blonde. I imagine the upgrades are pricey, but I don't know. I'm curious if she bbbjs.
The place was clean and easy to use. It's shared by other people in the crew.
-
08-25-23 17:43 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 328Its her. She's very fit. Not sure if her sessions are worth the price anymore. Thet used to be. (280 and hr is a bit much).
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:47 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 529Michelle
Never met her, but her t3 r profile lists both ads with a matching phone number. My conclusion / opinion is that previous reviews were generous in rating her looks and physique.
Originally Posted by SergioHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:54 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 328Alla
Have anyone seen this provider?
- https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...657825524.html.
Tried to connect a few times, but never had the same schedule. She's been posting for a year now or so.
-
08-25-23 11:55 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 380I've reviewed her here, pretty sure. I don't know if I tagged a name since the ad doesn't provide one. Sexy MILF type Brazilian. Worth a visit for sure.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 11:37 #3367Banned Member

Posts: 3075I think a provider should charge what she wants, but these rates, and what some of these independents want for upgrades and VIP are crazy compare. Even some of my favorites are advertising $30-$500 for 15 minutes VIP upgrades. No thanks! I will stick with my favorite AAMPs and pay less than $300-$350 for the ultimate GFE experience.
Originally Posted by Dmdpall
[View Original Post]
If I am going to see independents, I'll stick with my favorite at the Little House or Miramar Crew for upfront prices.
-
08-25-23 03:08 #3366Regular Member

Posts: 23I saw Lexi. She works out of a familiar location that was used by a different crew. Pictures are real. Service was pretty good but she will up charge for everything! And it's not cheap. She was really cool to talk to and service after flip was pretty good but I probably won't repeat. I think I might give Mandi a try. Anyone see her yet?
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 01:06 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 30Tall / Amazon providers
Anyone know of any in the Miramar area?
-
08-24-23 18:25 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 244Beautiful Brazilian
Anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-it-28496.html
-
08-24-23 17:13 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 121Yes
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-26332.html is the same lucy from the tryst.
Originally Posted by JFromSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 16:29 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 278I actually rather enjoy the milfs from time to time but Lucy is a big fat no for me. I saw her many years ago at the little house after having luck with a couple other providers when I first got into this hobby. That face is a total boner killer. Find literally anyone else.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





