Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11153

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say hard but definitely a good level of firmness. But yes they absolutely are fakes.
    She had NO tits when I saw her at NYAF so they must be fake. Can't wait to see her again!

  2. #11152

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    It's been years since I saw Ada. Her tits were hard MMs then.
    I wouldn't say hard but definitely a good level of firmness. But yes they absolutely are fakes.

  3. #11151
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've been hearing good things about fairy at SL, she's almost on the same level as Alyssa. Abby which I think is former NYAF is over at nurugirls and she was a bit aggressive for my liking, but I never tried her.
    What happened to SL Denise and Donna that mongers were raving about when they first appeared? They are no longer on the website.

    Likewise Gigi is on their website but has not been in their line up for awhile.

  4. #11150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilrupa  [View Original Post]
    Lucy, Elia, carry, Cherry at nyaf.

    I don't know of any Japanese girls being aggressive it's a culture thing I believe.

    Mimi, Jojo at Wonderful- Mimi- although older she's pretty and ON! Jojo just right aggressive BJ / dt sometimes with her that's all I need.

    Ada at SG.

    Kiki at dream36 but I think she moved.

    Bella at 99 Singaporean beauty. Not very aggressive like Lucy but more of. Slow start and quick gets warmed up.
    Cherry I would agree with but not carry. Her DFK is aggressive but she's in between timid and ham, I'm assuming you want a girl that will fuck you back as you pound her. Carry definitely is not that, she's more of a service queen.

    I've been hearing good things about fairy at SL, she's almost on the same level as Alyssa. Abby which I think is former NYAF is over at nurugirls and she was a bit aggressive for my liking, but I never tried her.

  5. #11149
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilrupa  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think her top is fake? I can't make up my mind on that. They feel so good and look almost perfect.
    It's been years since I saw Ada. Her tits were hard MMs then.

  6. #11148
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Ada 300 hr (sale) DFK, BBBJ, cfs.

    First time seeing her and she was right up my alley. Very pretty face with long black hair and thin and Chinese so yeah, I liked. She did the straight to BBBJ that I remember from NYAW.

    Did the shower and she spoke good English and she was awesome. Great personality and talker. Good kisser.

    In the room some DFK and grabbed onto that nice ass of hers. Suck on them nice fake C tits. Some neck kissing. Maybe some ear kissing.

    She did a good BBBJ that lasted until I asked for 69. Nice shaved pussy I got into and she seemed to enjoy. This went on until I stopped her and asked for condom. She was hard no BBFS.

    She was a great fuck. Really into it. Very passionate. Told me she liked my cock and she should. But it is nice to be appreciated. No go slows here. No doggy because I was really into her face I guess. Standing mish her legs up on my shoulder wrecking it like my old days. Some more BBBJ. And finished in mish. Her pussy is the tightness I like for CFS.

    Showered and talked more. She really shot to the top of the girls at their two shops. While I think Helen is hotter I think I get along and talk better with Ada.

    Oh, she was 5'1 to 5'3. I'd say early 30's. Total hottie.
    Ada is truly a sexbot.

    Even if I saw her on the street, I would know purely on her face that she would be a good fuck. She just got that face. Awesome review, love that ass.

    Do you really think her top is fake? I can't make up my mind on that. They feel so good and look almost perfect.

  7. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    LOL In theory, if she lets you then it is not CNC. CNC is consensual non consensual. You don't want to do CNC. CNC is a set up for disaster.
    LOL in theory, if she don't let me it's a whole different type of a 4 letter word!

    It's more of an agreement that the play is cnc style.

    For me it's the feel / play of taking over.

  8. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by KtotheUtotheB1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of any providers or spots that are aggressive in a good way where they go hard and are constantly asking for more during the session? Not looking for anyone timid but rather go H. A. M for the full hour.
    Lucy, Elia, carry, Cherry at nyaf.

    I don't know of any Japanese girls being aggressive it's a culture thing I believe.

    Mimi, Jojo at Wonderful- Mimi- although older she's pretty and ON! Jojo just right aggressive BJ / dt sometimes with her that's all I need.

    Ada at SG.

    Kiki at dream36 but I think she moved.

    Bella at 99 Singaporean beauty. Not very aggressive like Lucy but more of. Slow start and quick gets warmed up.

  9. #11145

    36 Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Which spa are you writing about? I don't see any location mentioned and Yoyo is a fairly common name for a female provider.
    Hi, yeah I screwed that up. The spa is 36 Dream Spa. The provider's current name is Pink, ex-name is Yoyo. I reposted the review to clear that up but couldn't delete the first review.

  10. #11144
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Waffle House within walking distance from the AMPs? LOL.
    Crucial. If Not, I'm not going Looking for a diff AMP. Priorities LOL.

  11. #11143

    Aina NewYorkSmilingeyes

    Overall Experience: (8. 0 rounded up).

    Face - 7. 0.

    Body - 8.

    Service - 8. 0.

    Attitude - 8. 0.

    Would Repeat: (Yes. But there are so many Japanese girls, it would take a while to try them before I repeat).

    Cute face, nice little body, short with nice tits and ass. I only booked 30 minutes so quick shower was done and back to the room and bed for more dfk and I worked her body to dine at the why and got her to O. Who knows if she did but my dick was hard from her reactions. My turn to enjoy her skills and she gave me a slow BBBJ while I held her head. I push up into her mouth a little bit but I think she simply cannot DT as she couldn't get her mouth all of the way down but she gave me a good suck. Covered up and started making out while fucking with her legs wrapped around me.

    Felt really nice and close to her here. Good position for dfk which is really nice and really hot! Want to smash her from behind for the rear view and got her to moan and she felt much tighter from behind as I worked up a good sweat and busted a good nut on this sweet girl. Wipes down with baby wipes and I left happy. (had to skip shower because I was late going home!) Will repeat but need to see a few other girls on my todo list first.

  12. #11142

    Aggressive Providers?

    Anyone of any providers or spots that are aggressive in a good way where they go hard and are constantly asking for more during the session? Not looking for anyone timid but rather go H. A. M for the full hour.

  13. #11141

    DDY Patti with a booty

    Patti 380 hr Colombian DFK, BBBJ, cfs.

    She is hot. You could see her hanging out with Carina at a club in Florianopolis. Some blond left in her hair. Some English. Took a shower with a lot of me copping the feels. Nice fake tits that are C+. One pierced. No scars. Nice girl and chill.

    In the room some good DFK, a little BBBJ, asked for 69. Pretty shaved pussy. Nearly Japanese pretty. Then asked for condom and she starts a CG and I start banging her. Very tight. Latinas have some tight pussies. One of the tighter Latinas. This was all a prelude to doggy. Standing doggy and she has a nice big ass. Not the biggest there. But nice with a nice level of firmness and shape. She went straight to chest on bed. I love the sounds / moans a Latina makes when you are really fucking her. Then to mish then to doggy to the finish. By law with a booty like this it is sort of an unspoken rule to finish in doggy.

    I did control the session and got a good bang out of it with a hot Latina. Mid 20's.

  14. #11140

    Shangri-la. Amanda

    Physical Description: 5"3', Mid 20's, long black hair, dark skin Latina, smooth skin, slim-thick.

    I reached out for an early appointment. It was my first time going to Shangri-la since that spa was run by Flora. I get the lineup and as much as I wanted to try some of the Asian angels. I needed a Latina booty. I chose Amanda, and told mamasan I will be there in 10 min. It was a humid day so the lobby and elevator did not help in staying cool.

    When I enter the suite I get introduced to the other Latinas (Sadie & Ailyah). Each one of them wearing sexy lingerie just eye fucking you while I wait for my girl. Then Amanda comes out in a sexy purple outfit. We greet each other in English, and see that she understands a bit.

    As we enter her room, the first thing I notice is the room is hot and only a fan is blowing. Oh boy, this will be a sweaty session. I asked Amanda if the air can get cooled. She asked mamasan, and I was amazed and very grateful on what she recommended. I guess since it was early she offered another room that had better AC. Also gave me a chance to see the other angels as they were not busy and had door open. Each one so tempting.

    Once in the room, I officially broke the ice with Amanda who is a sweetheart once I started talking Spanish with her. She was helping me get out of clothes to go to the showers to cool off. Typical standup shower, where she played a lot when she was soaping me up. She rinsed me off and she soaped her self up. I couldn't help myself and just place junior between her soaped up ass. She let me grind on her ass while holding on to her breasts. So tempting to just go in.

    Get back to the room and tells me to lay down on my back. As we are making out she slithers down to tease me around junior. After the teasing she starts to go at it. Fast and Slow while giving you dirty looks. I reach over and play with her clit and feel how wet she is. As she was taking a break I get up a bit and try to get to that clit with my tongue with her in doggy. She insisted for me to go down on her while on her back. Proceeded by saying make your countrymen proud. I enjoyed eating the beautiful bald pussy. Looking up seeing her eyes as she was enjoying herself with my mouth. At one time she fucked my tongue.

    She strapped me up. And she got on top and let out a small scream as I fully entered. We started nice slow, and then she picked up the pace. She collapsed on my chest and took control. After a few minutes of pumping, she stops from her break and grinds me again till she cums again.

    We each took a small break and get some cold air from the AC. As she was standing there, I told her I couldn't forgive myself by not seeing that ass in doggy. What a site. Looking down at this tanned beauty. We are both sweaty. No lie I am getting tired. I have to see her in mish, just to see her boobs bounce. I start going hard, and I am just exhausted. She finished with giving me a HE.

    Went back to the shower with her, and we cleaned each other up. I recommend Amanda she is a sultry sweetheart. This is a great spot with beautiful angels. I wish there was a better to get inside. But I guess that's part of the adventure.

  15. #11139

    Helen and Lucy at NYAF

    Wanted a double and played it safe with two ladies here that I have seen before and went above and beyond to make their mark. Both Helen and lucy have very strong personalities so I knew I was in for a treat. Plenty of info regarding physical attributes online, takeaway Lucy is more petite in every aspect besides her top, Lucy is a enhanced C and Helen is a natural B, and Helen has a few inches on Lucy, a rounder butt, and a more symmetrical beautiful face, but their performance is where they stand out amongst the bunch. Both of these girls are very aggressive in their approach and the main difference is this.

    Helen acts like she is really into you and does all of the subtle things here and there, taking time with kissing, caressing face / hair, while at the same time doing whatever she can to make it feel like someone that loves and wants you. Lucy makes the experience memorable because the goal in her mind is to make you cum as many times possible in a session. Whether it was DFK or sending me into another dimension with her DTBBBJ, everything was 0-100 in an instant.

    The first few minutes were almost intense enough to get a round out early. Both very good BBBJ, Helen 8/10 Lucy 9. 8/10. Lucy can go deeper and rougher in general and she is 1 of the very few girls I've seen that swallowed on her own accord, but that didn't happen until the second donation. Only signed up for a half today so got down to business quick after they got me up and ready. Helen's butt is always so enjoyable I had to get her in doggie before engaging with Lucy. Once I start with Lucy it's like lighting a fuse on an inevitable jizzbomb. She hopped on shortly after and make me cum after a couple minutes. She rides like no other.

    Had a bit of time left so I had some extended fun in the table shower. If there is one thing to knock off the bucket list before you croak, its having someone go to town on your ass while another soul sucker is going to town on the other side. Helen's rim is so sensual the combo put me over the edge and Lucy was on the receiving end of another load. Helen didn't seem to care and was more impressed that she swallowed it all. Today will be hard to top, that's for sure. 500/ hrr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape