Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 15293
-
08-21-23 16:58 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 860Bottom line IMHO. The girls are not sad because you are fucking another girl. The girls are sad because that girl has their money LOL.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 15:50 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 135Is this Tiffany at SpicyGirls or?.
Originally Posted by ZhangWithMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 15:27 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I'm not looking at top tier, but found some on RM like Happy Ocean on the East side. I've got 3 or 4 picked out so will probably call and see if they have screening before I leave.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 11:41 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 1766When Wally worked at DDY and I saw her every week I would only see other girls when she was out. I think mainly it was because I didn't want to see her with another guy. But she sort of caught me one time walking out of a shower with a girl and I ran!
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 11:21 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 574
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
Haha I know that! I'm just throwing out jabs for shits and giggles. I have at least 1 regular at each shop I visit myself.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 10:24 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 162If you look page only one page, two at the most, I posted an answer to almost exactly the same question as yours. There are all kinds of options in Manhattan.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:56 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 476LOL oh we know. We see some new reviews popping up everywhere. Haha.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:55 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 476LOL. Oxymoron of "faithful monger" LOL these two words cannot go together!
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:45 #11100Regular Member

Posts: 21Interesting new reviews about SpicyGirls. Is this place any good?
Originally Posted by FurryKitty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZhangWithMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:41 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 4759Can't wait for her to be back! Until then, keep banging!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:38 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 860IMO any loyalty is one sided. The popular AMP girls are banging 10+ dudes a day and you are not the only one she is giving perks and freebies to. I know they all say. Only for you LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:27 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 574Hahahaha. I'm a faithful monger! I would not do that to my waifu, biggest reason why I've been inactive haha.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:17 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 4102Now you guys understand why Iron and I had so much fun messing with PB and his PPC waifu.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:06 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 860This was the MMS lecturing me. Not the girl. Normally I would not think the MMS cared. I know my regular was working and at least she was not the stalker type that waits for you to finish and confront you like one well-known girl did LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 08:51 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 574LOL I know what you mean, I had to sneak around to see new girls. I typically would see new girls when my regular isn't working haha. It's gets even awkward when the new girl sees you with your regular then asks when you will see her again in front of your regular, hahaha. Sometimes these girls get real jealous and competitive, but then again if they like you a lot that's where more freebies come.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





