Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 24825
-
08-24-23 20:59 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 204Correction
I see now. Avon appeared in the link and the top of the ad. I lost interest once I reached the pics and didn't initially reach the part you speak of.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 20:15 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 526She says in her ad she's in TroyManor which are apartments at Troy and Lynhurst. East on Lynhurst about a 1/2 mike or so. She's not in Avon.
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 20:07 #20368Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached put to her a couple months back out if curiosity. She wants proof you are married for any bare services.
Originally Posted by Gms1376
[View Original Post]
One I was just wanting the head uncovered, two even if I was married in wouldn't give "proof" of it to any provider, three if she wants to black mail like that, she is angling to do it in other ways too.
-
08-24-23 17:58 #20367Senior Member

Posts: 204Avon girl
Your best move is to initiate contact and see where it goes. If it is a scam or sting, that will be made abundantly clear to you early in the process. Be sure to report your findings and good luck. Also, you posted the same inquiry twice within a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Gms1376
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 14:50 #20366Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone?
Has anyone tried this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...h/321174448120
-
08-24-23 14:39 #20365Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone?
Has anyone tried this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...h/321174448120
-
08-24-23 10:05 #20364Senior Member

Posts: 40I was texting with her and set up two separate appointments. She ghosted me both times.
Originally Posted by EazyBreezy
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:57 #20363Senior Member

Posts: 31Any Info?
Anyone seen her? Looks like a girl I went to school with - https://tryst.link/escort/come-play-with-me-69.
-
08-23-23 19:03 #20362Senior Member

Posts: 122Lmao
And they got his number to track also. Geeeeez.
Originally Posted by AJack
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 17:18 #20361Senior Member

Posts: 350I saw her a couple of times a while back.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
She was advertising a special on BBBJ both times. I wouldn't have seen her for much else because she had bit of an attitude during both sessions, and bitched about the CIM (which she had advertised as part of the special). If it hadn't been for the attitude might have seen her for more than just the BBBJ.
She had a girl with her that she said was her sister one of the times I saw her, but I didn't see any signs of a boyfriend.
-
08-23-23 16:18 #20360Senior Member

Posts: 204Riley
Did you send her a deposit only to get ghosted? Were you expecting otherwise? I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to try and see these girls. Its amazing you haven't been eaten alive out there. For your safety, please stick to web cam girls and online porn. This game is too much for you.
Originally Posted by Excal21
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:20 #20359Senior Member

Posts: 245Tip them what? That you tried to solicit a prostitue and got had? Cops won't do shit about fuck from this.
Originally Posted by Excal21
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 15:04 #20358Senior Member

Posts: 116Cali
I see Cali a few times a week. She can be great but you got to learn how she talks. You can go raw in all 3 holes and finish in her butt for 300 $ and she's not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:59 #20357Senior Member

Posts: 11650/50
I've had her do an outcall to my hotel room before the date itself wasn't very enjoyable but no bf and cim so YMMV.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:29 #20356Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience with
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
Latina.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...eales/58301084











Reply With Quote





