Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31643
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Met her on Florida swingers board and turns out she's an escort. Prices seem really cheap for someone of her quality. She wants 100/200 HH / hr. Seems like scam or LEO.
    I can vouch that this one is a scammer for sure, as they are using pics of an Onlyfans woman, who doesn't escort.

  2. #31642

    Tall?

    Quote Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Kooter for the info. I saw Dani this morning and what a pleasure. If you like a tall, long fit body that is cute enough with a great attitude and personality you should see her. I will attempt to see her again soon. Only draw backs I heard was she does not like to play with other girls and tail play is too painful to allow. Enjoy.
    Ad says under 5' that spinner thing was definitely an attractive part to me. So? Is she tall? Or tiny?

  3. #31641

    Dani

    Thanks Kooter for the info. I saw Dani this morning and what a pleasure. If you like a tall, long fit body that is cute enough with a great attitude and personality you should see her. I will attempt to see her again soon. Only draw backs I heard was she does not like to play with other girls and tail play is too painful to allow. Enjoy.

  4. #31640

    Rachael Brown

    Has anyone seen this girl? Met her on Florida swingers board and turns out she's an escort. Prices seem really cheap for someone of her quality. She wants 100/200 HH / hr. Seems like scam or LEO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 241CF222-794C-43FB-9A9B-379866E78F9C.jpg‎  

  5. #31639

    G-gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RhoScorpii  [View Original Post]
    MILF type currently goes by Kansas but I've seen her in ads past under the name Candy. Has anyone sampled her before? I did a thread search but nothing matched her under Kansas, and a search in this forum for Candy is turning over stones I'd rather not look under.

    I'm digging the mom look with the blue eyes.

    Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/877486765730
    That 40-something wants 150 hh minimum, asked about qv, she says 120 Mario coins. Z. These old bags have got their value wrong. I'd call that Granny Golden Pussy Syndrome, for sure!

    Instead, I went to see Nicole for those coins, she is beautiful, sweet and always provides a nice time in a nice room with her 2 cute, quiet hounds in their pens.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/566546618999

    HM,

    Tall.

  6. #31638

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCricket88  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I was thinking there was something up with how often he knows Zeena is going to be posting before she does. I have had terrible comms with her since she's been back always scheduling appts then her ghosting me the next day.
    I don't know his personal relationship with her but my personal experience has been positive. I've hit her up twice and she got back to me quickly. She has a private residence so that's a nice upgrade from the shitty motels. You can tell she wants you to enjoy your time and puts in the "effort". She's sweet but be warned she is a chatter box. My experience was GFE.

    Her BJ is great, with attention to the boys but her hand stroke is a little aggressive. Just let her know what you like / don't like. Does a great reverse CG and has nice tits. She does run a timer but I never went over. Overall decent experience and she will be in my rotation.

  7. #31637
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    One review on a girl is enough, not telling us every time they post, and advertise for them. There's a reason why someone would post multiple times about the same girl.
    Honestly I was thinking there was something up with how often he knows Zeena is going to be posting before she does. I have had terrible comms with her since she's been back always scheduling appts then her ghosting me the next day.

  8. #31636
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    First, I am not a pimp. Second, I just have had good experiences with each of the women I recommend and I thought this site was for that, to give you guys info for who to see, along with bad ones. I have stated info both ways on women I have seen. I'm just giving info lately on good ones because I think they treated me good during my "dates".

    For the guys that don't want the info, or your not interested in seeing them either, either move on to who you want see, if you have nothing good to say, as the golden rule says so you don't have that bad karma coming back on you, don't say it, and don't waste their time. Enough said, agreed.
    One review on a girl is enough, not telling us every time they post, and advertise for them. There's a reason why someone would post multiple times about the same girl.

  9. #31635

    Any info on Madomme V?

    Looking for any info on this cutie. Dreaming of a Pro state exam! https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/779026210126.

  10. #31634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/801448687165

    I saw Dani the other day at a very nice Towncenter hotel. QV was $100 but during setup she said if I didn't have that much, she would work with me. She's got a really cute body, tight stomach and ass muscles, small A cup and loves to DFK. Very clean, no smell, able to DT and took it mish, RCG, CG and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher and just an overall sweet girl. She's looking to move to Neptune Beach soon but it looks like she will be around for a while. I will absolutely be repeating.
    Thanks man. What's her face look like and does she have all her teeth?

  11. #31633

    SJ sweet and sexy intel!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/410055860833

    Can't find anything. Has anyone smashed yet?

  12. #31632

    Not a pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ and offered BBFS. Tried to climb on without a cover but I'm too much of a pussy to try it that way LOL.
    That's not being a pussy. More like, nah, I'll pass on the HIV or whatever.

  13. #31631

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Same phone # is used on another site (callescort?) recently by another provider. Under cities worked it says 9. Listing on Skip says she is in Altomonte. I texted are you in Altomonte Springs and response was "hell no, jax". Eventually was texted Off Butler near Philips. I didn't pursue as seems very suspect. One post per day on Skip since Monday. So, no history, no reviews. Seems suspect.
    I had a similar text exchange. Seems not worth pursuing.

  14. #31630

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Kooter. Did she BBBJ?
    BBBJ and offered BBFS. Tried to climb on without a cover but I'm too much of a pussy to try it that way LOL.

  15. #31629

    Zeena

    Is it just me or is this girl someone that you just don't want to fuck more than once? I'm not sure if its the way she is always just so spaced out while she's getting pounded, with that goofy little fake smile or maybe its just because she's drunk on Mikes Hard Lemonade. Either way I've had my fun, now done. Anyway, a word of caution when you go see her. If her laptop is on and open on the chair in her room, chances are that you are on video. If she has her phone in her hand telling you that she is setting a timer, she is taking a picture of you. I have also caught her taking a picture of my landcruiser because she "liked the color". I don't know what she is using the photos for, but be wary and be cautious of your surroundings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape